All Categories

Exciting NEW Feature

Exciting NEW Feature

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 2, 2018, 19:3803/02/18
06/13/14

Exciting NEW Feature

I see that plarium silently reduced the number of "Daily Mar'eth quests" from 5 to 4.

Were the players getting too many free 50% food consumption reduction items?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2018, 11:3103/03/18
04/10/15

Lord Zapelo

they were not silenty reduced. i explain:

there are 5 sets of mareth quest that appears cycling or ramdom...dont remember now.

well 4 of those sets have 6 mareth quest and 1 have 5 mareth quest. if you have received the 5 dont worry tomorrow u will have one of 6

Regards
Mar 3, 2018, 13:5203/03/18
06/13/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Zapelo

they were not silenty reduced. i explain:

there are 5 sets of mareth quest that appears cycling or ramdom...dont remember now.

well 4 of those sets have 6 mareth quest and 1 have 5 mareth quest. if you have received the 5 dont worry tomorrow u will have one of 6

Regards
Have you actually read what i wrote
Mar 5, 2018, 11:3903/05/18
Mar 5, 2018, 11:40(edited)
02/29/16

zapelo said:

I see that plarium silently reduced the number of "Daily Mar'eth quests" from 5 to 4.

Hello.

As Juglar said, it wasn't done silently. In the Update News post it was said that  "Place in the Top of your League Rankings for a League Quest" has been moved from Daily to the Weekly Quests and it leads to the fact that there is one less Daily Quest.

I already forwarded the feedback to devs either to add new Daily Quest or decrease the number of Daily Quests you need to complete to receive the reward for Weekly Quest.

Mar 13, 2018, 01:0603/13/18
06/15/16
Alina Phoenix said:

zapelo said:

Hello.

As Juglar said, it wasn't done silently. In the Update News post it was said that  "Place in the Top of your League Rankings for a League Quest" has been moved from Daily to the Weekly Quests and it leads to the fact that there is one less Daily Quest.

I already forwarded the feedback to devs either to add new Daily Quest or decrease the number of Daily Quests you need to complete to receive the reward for Weekly Quest.

IF the devs don't add a new daily quests to make up for the one that was lost both the monthly quest to complete 100 daily quests and the weekly 25 daily quests quotas should be reduced... while it was challenging to complete both monthly and weekly quotas in the past, it is now much more difficult and the monthly quota will only be reach with a little luck and no tolerance for a day off, or any mistakes.  I appreciate you making the appeals to the devs and letting them know of what appears to be an oversight.
Mar 13, 2018, 09:3003/13/18
02/29/16
cantony75 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

zapelo said:

Hello.

IF the devs don't add a new daily quests to make up for the one that was lost both the monthly quest to complete 100 daily quests and the weekly 25 daily quests quotas should be reduced... while it was challenging to complete both monthly and weekly quotas in the past, it is now much more difficult and the monthly quota will only be reach with a little luck and no tolerance for a day off, or any mistakes.  I appreciate you making the appeals to the devs and letting them know of what appears to be an oversight.
Thanks, my Lord! 
Mar 22, 2018, 02:4803/22/18
08/21/14
How about reduce the useless Hamet quests by one?  Better yet, just get rid of them.  I'd bet >95% of those 2 quests are never completed...least not by anyone below lvl 100, assuming those around that level even bother to try.  Its rare indeed I ever see a hamlet occupied.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 22, 2018, 06:5903/22/18
Mar 22, 2018, 06:59(edited)
10/04/13
Aegon Targaryen said:

How about reduce the useless Hamet quests by one?  Better yet, just get rid of them.  I'd bet >95% of those 2 quests are never completed...least not by anyone below lvl 100, assuming those around that level even bother to try.  Its rare indeed I ever see a hamlet occupied.
True, I don't think even level 100+ people can safely hold a hamlet.  Even if you put a billion def on it, if somebody blind hits it with 400m off you're still going to lose a lot.   Certainly more than you'll get back from the daily quest rewards. 
Mar 22, 2018, 13:2903/22/18
04/10/15

Aegon Targaryen said:

well i do every day the quest attack hamlet and at least i get the 2 dragons daily although u can do it twice a day cause the quest reappear after 12 hours.

about holding a hamlet at this moment i only have see do it to one player....and yes he is over 130 level and yes i cant imagine how much defense he has but believe me is not only 4 griffs. lol...

Regards
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.