How long have you been playing Stormfall: Age of War?

3 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
8 November, 2017, 4:31 PM UTC

How long have you been playing Stormfall: Age of War?

Tell us your experience in the comments!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
matze_s1
8 November, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

since 22.08.2016

It's a nice game for now and then. Without money, gaming is surely possible but as you receive no success, motivation is going down continously. With a much more active guild it might be better, but after my observations, people leaving this game too fast.

2 die 4
UTC +7:00
isacescu_bogdan
9 November, 2017, 7:40 AM UTC

matze_s1 said:

since 22.08.2016

It's a nice game for now and then. Without money, gaming is surely possible but as you receive no success, motivation is going down continously. With a much more active guild it might be better, but after my observations, people leaving this game too fast.

Hi !

It's a great game of war and strategy, so  war can be fast but for strategy you need time and patience...some players don't have this time to spend on the game that's one reason for leaving the game...

Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
UTC +2:00
Stewart
9 November, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC

Not played there since plarium.com storm fall started.

No speed boosts for troops

no 25% or 50% boosts

No castle move

No saph deals with bonus troops and stuff

no troops from league quests

no devine quests for chests and xp

only 3 days or so to upgrade the highest lvl buidings and lost arts

Hence a game played with guile and game knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium.com for the first year or so was still a game of skill.

Now, No spend at least 2-$300 a week and you cant compete.

A loving staff who have no clue about the game are "Virtually"  calling people liars with their no clue advice and just because something happened in the game does not meet their totalitarian view then we are all wrong and liars.

Very sad state of affairs for a dying game.

Today was my last spend in this game. without faith in the game (Staff) my money would be better spent on beer and fines for drunk in a public place.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
1754075 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:ileangulo