Tell us what you have learned from Stormfall for a chance to win 10,000 Sapphires

6 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
6 October, 2017, 11:49 AM UTC

We're looking for contributors to Plarium.com. The topic: What have you learned from Stormfall?

The author of the best post will get 10,000 Sapphires. ✍️✍️✍️ Even if you don't win, you still have the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have an experience to share.

UTC +8:00
trevor
6 October, 2017, 10:15 PM UTC

what have i learned ???  at the start this was a great game  

then  the  gready owners wanted more cash from players 

even at the end even hacking accounts as alts was fair game ??

what have i learned   NEVER TRUST A WORD FROM CM OR PLARIUM 

thats what i learned and fast  to ???????
UTC +0:00
matze_s1
7 October, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC
I've learned: Money rules the world. The more u spend the more power you will have 
2 die 4
UTC +7:00
Gadheras
7 October, 2017, 10:47 AM UTC

I learned a lot of things that would be rather tasteless to repeat here. However;

There is so much "HATE and dislike" in this game. People, players and legues get labeled villains and demonized for playing the game. The success you as a player have in the game, doesn't come as much at the cost of invested time, grinding and effort, but how much money you spend on the game. This is also why the community get so toxic. When you suffer loss and defeat many players feel it in their wallets and take it very personal, where in other games you would spend time and grind yourself back up again. Stormfall doesn't allow for such within a reasonable time frame.

With the model of "pay to win". The game is basicaly divided between the "haves" and the "have nots". And the "have nots" will never be able to go toe to toe with the "haves". Even a league unfie to bring down a heavy coiner, they will only do damage to his/her wallet not so much in the game itself, as coiners do what coiners will always do. They bounce back with their wallet. 

In my time in this game, I been called a bully, a racist, a rapist, a sexist and a female hater by just playing the game. 

Oh, and I learned that Plarium is so out of touch with their own games/products its not even funny. Its like Oberon sitting on his ivory throne looking down at the pesants have no idea how to indentify with, or imagine their daily troubles and strive. 

This kitty is dead.....
UTC +2:00
senseifluffy7
7 October, 2017, 5:35 PM UTC
I learned that this game is all about patience. You need time to be able to be strong and grow your army. Battlegrounds don't always give you your payout immediately, but you need to work at it and, with time, you will get the payout and your army will grow. Training also takes time, obviously, but if you just keep all your queues running at all times, your army will consistently grow. Many players say that money is the only way to win this game and have fun but really, you just have to play smart, dont go into risky battles with people you know have a much bigger army, and grow until you can fight them. Also, being in a good league will help you grow and make the game much more fun. You can benefit from league quests and chests as well as League Tournaments. Time and choosing your fights is everything. 
UTC +4:00
trevor
7 October, 2017, 5:35 PM UTC
we dont agree  on a lot of things gadheras but this time im fully  with you on this
UTC +0:00
Beubeu
17 October, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Que les champs de batailles sont prennent plus qu'ils ne donnent
UTC +1:00
1721357 users registered; 42662 topics; 271371 post; our newest member:Castle №1248277