Tell us what Stormfall means for you for a chance to win 10,000 Sapphires!

3 Replies
Administrator
8 September, 2017, 5:32 PM UTC

Want to contribute to Plarium.com? Then tell us a story about what Stormfall means to you.

The author of the best story will get 10,000 Sapphires. ✍️✍️✍️ Even if you don't win, your story can still earn you the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have a story to share.

UTC +8:00
User
10 December, 2017, 3:11 AM UTC
Stormfall is a game in which I can just sit down and relax after some hard day at work and just chill and do my nice routine of raids. Just an outlet to relax and give my mind a non-stressful thing to do. 
UTC +4:00
User
11 December, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC

Hello,

For me, Stormfall means patience and teamworking. Stormfall is very rude (you can lose all your units in half a second). Stormfall teaches you to be vigilant, prudent, and cautious. Stormfall teaches you self-control. Self control is the only way to build a big army.

Stormfall teaches you to think before acting. If you see an event, and just send all your units in the BGs, it would not be profitable. Stormfall teaches you to think with your own brain, and to beware of appearances.

Stormfall is a good game for whoever wants to test his insight.

Actually, Stormfall is such a good game that it's strange that Plarium is continually developping new games. That's just my personal opinion.

Have fun.

https://image.ibb.co/hH9oVd/intelligence_sociale.jpg
UTC +1:00
User
10 January, 2018, 8:03 AM UTC

Stormfall means to me, play a game with friends and a new big familie.

My wife had started to play and then she told me about all the things that happend in her league.

So I started too and learn about a great game with a great community.

In fact that the most players use the App Line for commuication, I am now a part of a new family(my league) and a lot new Friends.

So Stormfall is not "just" a game for me, it is a group of great people too!

UTC +1:00
1931247 users registered; 62220 topics; 327898 posts; our newest member:NegdnilAwe