All Categories

Lost great western on bg and did not send them , sent 46000 archers only like other Bg

Lost great western on bg and did not send them , sent 46000 archers only like other Bg

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 2, 2018, 23:2301/02/18
04/10/16

Doing a level 44 BG  sending Archers to clear them i realized that my great western were also sent .... i did not send them and i lost 150 great western My castle is at 1940  -114 and my name is Montecristo is this a game glich i am very sad to have lost them on a def BG 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 3, 2018, 07:3701/03/18
07/02/15

Hello, Robert!

Please note that all actions in the game are made only after the appropriate commands which are sent by a player. When you manually select troops to send, other troops cannot be included automatically since this action requires your command. Please always double check the list of selected troops before sending them to a target.

Also, the troops which are lost on Battlegrounds will be included in the future rewards. This is why they are lost not for nothing and you will get a benefit for your losses. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.