All Categories

Daily Mareth of training necros

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 1, 2018, 03:3003/01/18
06/18/16

The units trained are not stacking up for the completion of the  daily mareth quest of train 7 units of NECROMANCERS and Imperial Necromancers
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2018, 04:0703/01/18
12/12/16
Ioorshh said:

The units trained are not stacking up for the completion of the  daily mareth quest of train 7 units of NECROMANCERS and Imperial Necromancers

Mar 1, 2018, 05:5103/01/18
06/09/16

I am having the same issue.  I've built 3 since the quest started but it still says 0/7 Necros created.  

Mar 1, 2018, 06:4203/01/18
06/09/16
I just confirmed that everybody in my league is having the same issue (that responded to me).  
Mar 1, 2018, 07:5103/01/18
I've got the same happening, although newly set to train necromancers register for the daily quest now. INVERTED BUG. XD
Mar 1, 2018, 08:4703/01/18
09/02/16
Same for me - no necros being credited as being created for the Quest - still on 0/7
Mar 1, 2018, 09:5803/01/18
03/24/14
yep, same problem here. but no doubt it's our fault and nothing to do with plarium  lol   :-)
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Mar 1, 2018, 11:2403/01/18
05/13/15

Hello!
Let me explain how it works.

On plarium.com you need to train those units for them to be counted in the quest (I mean that you need to finish the training). This is not a bug, it is supposed to work this way. This was not changed.

On the Facebook platform, the rules of this quest were changed yesterday. Now you just need to set up a queue to complete this quest.
Please note that only the units added after the mentioned update are counted in the quest.

I hope this explains the situation! 

Mar 1, 2018, 13:4803/01/18
03/24/14
no, it doesn't explain or clarify the situation. I set up my occult queue so that after reset (when the mareth quests reset) I have 7 necromancers ready to start training.  They have now finished training yet I have not been rewarded for training them. You say nothing has changed, this is incorrect. since the mareth quests were first introduced I have been doing the same thing, and every time the counter reduces as each and every necromancer is trained. there are sure to be players out there who rely on these mareth quests to complete the weekly and monthly mareth quests - you moving the goalposts and then claiming that nothing has been changed is laughable.   please sort this out.   thanks
Mar 1, 2018, 16:1003/01/18
06/09/16

Something DID change because the Mar'eth quest is not working today when it was before.  Don't assume we don't know what we're talking about as I've been playing this good for a good amount of time and have done many of these Mar'eth quests.

I'll be angry if this bug (which DOES EXIST RIGHT NOW) leaves me one short on any of my monthly ones.

I have 50+ Necros in my queue, built 10 since the Mar'eth quest started yesterday at reset and still see 0/7 Necromancers trained.
Mar 1, 2018, 16:2803/01/18
06/18/16
Agent Helga said:

Hello!

On plarium.com you need to train those units for them to be counted in the quest (I mean that you need to finish the training). This is not a bug, it is supposed to work this way. This was not changed.

On the Facebook platform, the rules of this quest were changed yesterday. Now you just need to set up a queue to complete this quest.
Please note that only the units added after the mentioned update are counted in the quest.

I hope this explains the situation! 

Sadly this is true, in order to complete this mareth now you need to build them after the quest is up, anything that were on queue does not count, just checked it by training 10 new necros 
Mar 2, 2018, 09:3503/02/18
06/09/16

Agent Helga said:

Hello!

I am on the plarium servers..  and this is the way it was before yesterday.. 

but now it is I have to Que them up to get the Marb'eth Quest..    not finish the training..  
Mar 2, 2018, 09:5203/02/18
07/29/16
problem with counting still persists, I trained necromancer but counter stayed the same.
Mar 2, 2018, 10:4403/02/18
07/18/16
Obviously, the replies from Plarium are from user's and not developers. 
Mar 2, 2018, 12:4603/02/18
11/02/16

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Mar 2, 2018, 12:5503/02/18
Mar 2, 2018, 12:57(edited)
10/24/17

Hi, sorry for the confusion! 

I have double checked the information about this quest. After the recent update, you get points for this quest just by putting units into the training queue (both on plarium.com and Facebook). You don't need to finish their training to complete the quest. However, please keep in mind that you should put units after the quest had opened, otherwise they won't be counted. 

Initially, the decision was to introduce this improvement only for Facebook, but yesterday, 1.03.2018 developers decided to add it to plarium.com too. That is why there was some misunderstanding about how it works. Sorry once again and hope you will enjoy this improved quest!

Mar 6, 2018, 12:5903/06/18
Mar 6, 2018, 13:05(edited)
02/20/17

Agent Helen said:

Hi, sorry for the confusion! 

I have double checked the information about this quest. After the recent update, you get points for this quest just by putting units into the training queue (both on plarium.com and Facebook). You don't need to finish their training to complete the quest. However, please keep in mind that you should put units after the quest had opened, otherwise they won't be counted. 

Initially, the decision was to introduce this improvement only for Facebook, but yesterday, 1.03.2018 developers decided to add it to plarium.com too. That is why there was some misunderstanding about how it works. Sorry once again and hope you will enjoy this improved quest!

NOTHING is being clarified here....

I see the same problem with the Warlocks training quest for 7 Warlocks.  I am not playing on FACEBOOK.  If this needs to be explained two different ways, shame on the game for that.

Can you please explain, step by step, clearly and not skipping any steps, EXACTLY what one needs to do to get credit for this daily quest?  It used to work fine, but something happened.

Please walk me through, beginning with 1) quest appears 2) what does my cue need to look like, etc etc

If I already have Warlocks in the cue when the quest appears, do I need to clear out all those first and then load 7 new ones in the cue?  Please be specific as to how this REALLY works.  I cannot see the programming, and don't have time to experiment 10 different ways to see what works so please give us the right info as to HOW to get credit for this quest.

Thank you
Mar 6, 2018, 13:5103/06/18
04/10/15

hebroots said:

NOTHING is being clarified here....

I see the same problem with the Warlocks training quest for 7 Warlocks.  I am not playing on FACEBOOK.  If this needs to be explained two different ways, shame on the game for that.

Can you please explain, step by step, clearly and not skipping any steps, EXACTLY what one needs to do to get credit for this daily quest?  It used to work fine, but something happened.

Please walk me through, beginning with 1) quest appears 2) what does my cue need to look like, etc etc

If I already have Warlocks in the cue when the quest appears, do I need to clear out all those first and then load 7 new ones in the cue?  Please be specific as to how this REALLY works.  I cannot see the programming, and don't have time to experiment 10 different ways to see what works so please give us the right info as to HOW to get credit for this quest.

Thank you

Lord Hebrrots

i think Lady  Agent Helen has explain it clear enough.

its symply. when in ur mareth quest you are asked to train 10 warlock for some or 7 necros for others. Go to occults building and purchase 10 warlock or 7 necros depending on ur quest. thats all no more needed. you dont need to clear troops u have on queues to get it. simply purchase them and add to queue.

if you already have making warlocks or necros these dont count for quest. you can be doing demons for example that in the moment u put the necros or warlocks on queue you will complete the quest

hope this can clarify finally this doubt

Regards

Mar 6, 2018, 15:0103/06/18
11/15/16
You have to buy the exactly number of units. Then - and only then - it works. If you buy 2 in the morning and the rest in the evening it wont be added.
Mar 6, 2018, 15:4103/06/18
02/20/17
Feuerherz said:

You have to buy the exactly number of units. Then - and only then - it works. If you buy 2 in the morning and the rest in the evening it wont be added.
...the tricky part comes when the mareth counter shows that I had completed 4 of 7 warlocks, then how to get the last 3 counted?  I kept making more but they were not counted.  So do you think I needed to freshly load 7 more into the cue, not just 3 more?