Navigation Bar in Black market

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 10, 2018, 17:3601/10/18
01/10/18

Navigation Bar in Black market

Hello,

I'm playing Stormfall VIA Facebook on Dark Plains

I had a discount on offensive units and decided to purchase ONE fireball. I selected one and hit purchase while my units were returning to my castle and  the navigation bar changed without me doing anything and bought 50 fireballs instead of one.

I have noticed that when your troops returning to your castle it affects the navigation bar. For example when you set a trade and a unit returns back to your castle, the trade offer reset to the default.

I want to remove the fireballs from my accoun and return my saphires back please, this is a bug in the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jan 11, 2018, 14:2301/11/18
10/24/17

Hello, I have tried to reproduce the issue, but the navigation bar remained unchanged. 

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue, so we can repeat it. Here is an instruction how to report bugs

Jan 11, 2018, 21:0101/11/18
01/10/18

Hello, there must be a discount enabled suitable for what you are trying to buy in the black market.

Please follow these steps

* Make sure you have an OFFENSIVE UNIT discount enabled. When there is a discount enabled, the navigation bar uses as default the maximum units you can buy, just as shown i the picture in the previous post.

* Send a champion to attack an undead.

* Change the navigation bar to another selection than the default.

*when the Champion return to the castle, the navigation bar will change automatically

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jan 12, 2018, 09:4601/12/18
10/24/17

Hi, thank for additional details. Please note that without a discount, you have navigation bar set to 1 by default, but with a discount, the navigation bar will always be at the maximum. It is not a bug.

Regarding the change of navigation bar when units return. As you know, the game constantly communicates with the server, but synchronization is also triggered by some in-game events, for example, battles. When you fight, the server counts the battle result and sends it back to your game. At that time synchronization happens and such minor changes as navigation bar reset to default number. The best way to avoid such cases is just to double check what you are buying, it will take less than a second.

I see you have also created a ticket, please check our reply.

Jan 14, 2018, 01:5601/14/18
01/10/18

Yes, thanks for solving things up.

Constant reset to the default values on events that don't affect the section i'm into have cost me in the past too but it's ok. This might be the way that the navigation bar works during discounts, yes, but there is a better handling.

Asynchronus AJAX can be intergrated with JS so that you can refresh only the section you want instead of refreshing the whole game interface. Although i believe this is something very unlikely to happen. Anyway..

I will be more carefull from now on.

Thank you for your time

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.