All Categories

purchase sketches at the black market.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 8, 2017, 03:4812/08/17
05/03/15

A game error will not allow me to purchase sketches at the black market.  Please help. Two separate days i purchased sketches.

the game took my sapphires and showed no apply button yet they appeared in resources then went to upgrade building.  received an error in the game and  the sketches vanished.  third time on a different day i purchased sketches.  

the game took my sapphires and showed no apply button.  based on these 3 errors.  i believe the game will no allow me to purchases sketches.  Hope you can help.  thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 8, 2017, 10:5412/08/17
10/24/17
Hi! Can you please give me more information? What error did you get? I have checked game logs and see that on 3rd and 4th December you have upgraded Forge using Sketches. 
Dec 9, 2017, 01:1912/09/17
Dec 9, 2017, 01:19(edited)
05/03/15

thank you for your reply. yes i did build the forge. i am thinking maybe they may have been from sketches i had already but the two build errors i speak of was when i was building and i do not recall since the two errors vanished quickly. Therefore, I am unable to offer more information on the build error message. I understand that, when at the black market, the game shows a purchase successful in a pop up notice and then an apply button appears in the black market sketches tab. Then, a second action of clicking the apply button will say items were moved to resources tab in a pop up notice. However, no apply button appeared. and the first message for purchase success complete did not appear. somehow the resources went to resources in error. so when i tried to use the sketches to build it gave an error then the resources vanished. Both time the build error appeared to quickly to say what it was.

Lastly on the third purchase of sketches the apply button did not appear and the game took my sapphires and the sketches did not go to my resources.

I have spent a total 26,250 sapphires for 2500 sketches at the black market and I have not received the sketches after the sapphires were deducted from my account. i, also, understand the game says i had applied the sketches which is not accurate since to no apply button appeared. 

Dec 9, 2017, 12:0612/09/17
10/24/17

I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Dec 9, 2017, 16:1512/09/17
10/24/17

I have submitted a ticket regarding your case. We will contact you via email.

This topic will be closed.

Thank you for your cooperation!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.