All Categories

sapphires taken on upgrades not set to boost

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 5, 2017, 02:0412/05/17

I recently did an upgrade to my Altar of Weor and instead of doing a normal upgrade it did a boost. I thought I must have some how messed up. That was over 700 sapphire and I would never use them for a Altar upgrade. Then tonight I went to do an upgrade on  my Council of Mages, level 19 to level 20. When I placed my cursor on it it showed me the amount of gold, iron, food I would need and saw I had enough then it showed me it would take 38 days also. Okay I click upgrade and when I look there was no upgrade bar showing on my building? So I clicked on it and it showed that the building was at level 20 and that is when I noticed that about 5000 sapphires were missing from my bank. I did not click on the boost this time and I am sure of it. I had a chat window open and the boost box was not even visable. Why now when I do upgrades where I am not using boosts is the game taking all my sapphires? 

Regards

Donna
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 5, 2017, 10:2612/05/17
07/02/15

Hello, Lord! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 21, 2017, 13:2612/21/17
10/24/17

I have checked server logs and see that 5950 Sapphires were used to upgrade Council of Mages to level 20. I'm afraid we can't reverse this purchase and return Sapphires to your balance in this case.