All Categories

Troops boost issue

Troops boost issue

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 8, 2017, 01:4312/08/17
Dec 8, 2017, 01:58(edited)
Agent Pavel note we are being cheated and this is an insufficient response. I know for fact we lose the troops, all you have to do is do the math for the build times when you boost and then see the final results which have been reduced below the build times for the type of troop.

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lords!

Please note that the bug is related to the troops' training time. You do not lose the trained troops. The number of the troops which have already been trained is displayed incorrectly in the training window, due to Dragon bonus issue. Nevertheless, the troops are trained correctly without the Dragon bonus.

Dec 8, 2017, 18:3112/08/17
Dec 8, 2017, 18:33(edited)
1 minute

so does anyone investigate where are disappear my troops(2 times) after reload the game??

I expect the answer

Dec 9, 2017, 00:1512/09/17
03/21/15

Hi, is anyone receive something from plarium ? Or any info ?

Dec 9, 2017, 00:3412/09/17
Dec 9, 2017, 00:37(edited)
01/04/14

Any updates Agent Pavel? Your response in PM is unsatisfactory as all you've done is direct me to this thread. My troops are missing and I've wasted boosts. I would like to know what Plarium is going to do.

Thanks

Edit: I never received the troops from the Mareth Quest 'Build 7 Necromancers' either. If you require any further evidence, other than what I have already presented here  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/88514_necromancer-mareth-quest---boosts-not-completing-task/ then please let me know.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 9, 2017, 10:2312/09/17
10/24/17
Hi everyone. This task has the highest priority and our developers are fixing it. We expect it to be solved in the nearest time. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 
Dec 16, 2017, 20:1012/16/17
08/09/16
so I reported a bug of getting the error message ''choose a different number of troops to purchase'' when I was sending troops to catacombs, and was told to come here.  NOTHING to do with boosts, was NOT boosting anything, just sending my offensive troops to cats manually.  Not buying anything either, and not likely to with this nonsense.
Dec 19, 2017, 00:2712/19/17
05/08/15

this happened to me the third time now.

trying to get the  7 necromancer quest right, I boost time.
ending up in a NEGATIVE time count!! (going deeper into negative)

further boosts seem not allowed, getting a warning that my boost would "exceed the time".
pressing "yes" on yes/no anyway,  I get an "object not found" error, or sth like that, but CAN'T boost. the yes/no option seemingly in vain.

helpless I watch the time ticking down, all my efforts in time and boosts and doing the other daily quests WASTED.
getting new quests the new day, this fifth one not done, no bonusses, all forgotten. :(

thought it must have been my own fault, the last two times. and not beeing able to reproduce anything, I overlooked that error grudgingly.
but wanting to report that obvious bug now, I get redirected to this thread.

and find, this bug is MORE than FOUR WEEKS OLD now.

my only fault seems to have been, that I used the dragons occult time boost in addition.
and there never has been any warning or advice AGAINST using this boost, at least while the bug is remaining unsolved. why?

will there be any recompense at all?

I'm pretty annoyed.

just wanted to express this, knowing it won't make much difference.

probably going to quit Stormfall soon anyway, for various reasons.

disappointed regards,
 kobold

Dec 19, 2017, 15:0412/19/17
06/04/16

I'm playing this game for more than a year so I'm kindly asking for a solution but all I see is your messages about us being patient and that you're thankful about our patience, so asking for our understanding is not enough.

We are waiting for a precise answer so we should know approximately when it will be resolved cause obviously debugging is not an easy job.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 22, 2017, 13:1812/22/17
Dec 29, 2017, 14:06(edited)
10/24/17

Hi everyone!

After the previous update there was an issue with unit training time in the training queue. Unit Training Speed Dragon Bonus and items Occult and/or Bestiary Training Speed Boost +25%/+50% didn’t affect the total time in the training queue. Therefore, if a player used boosts, they reduced total training time without aforementioned bonuses.

We are glad to announce that the issue has been fixed and all bonuses work well now.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this problem.

If you lost boosts or Training Speed items because of this issue, please contact us via this form. We will carefully check our game logs and consider compensations. 

NB: The form will be open for 7 days.

UPDATED: The form was closed on 29.12.2017 at 14.00 UTC. All players who wrote us received their compensations. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding!