31 October, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- Boosting the training queue while Dragon Bonuses are activated. This improvement includes fixes for various situations, like training queue countdown going minus and the error “Choose a different number of Units” while sending troops to the Catacombs;
- Error that appeared when trying to replace or remove some of the Hero equipment;
- Navigation in the League rating window;
- Wrong training time in the “Boost All Queues”;
- Beacon Tracking History: Reinforcements sent to a Beacon were not displayed, only recalled troops were shown;
- The voiceover in the description of Balur did not work;
- The “League Attack” button appeared when trying to send/recall troops to/from the Catacombs after log in;
- Embassy window instead of the House of Unity appeared from the House of unity quest;
- An incorrect icon was displayed when sending spies and Offensive Units to a Hamlet at the same time;
- Maranian amulets pack: the number of resources received after applying the packs was not displayed in the item activation window;
- Players were not notified in the chat when two Leagues declared a state of peace;
- Multiple visual and performance improvements.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Messages and reports: option “Mark all as read” in the messages section marks all reports as read as well;
- Achievement “Lord Protector”(Reinforcements sent) counts sent units incorrectly.