31 October, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- When sending Units to a Hamlet, the type of engagement will now be displayed correctly in your Keep and the Tracking panel;
- Wraiths and Legendary Units were receiving bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected;
- An issue that caused a discount at the Wheel of Fortune to be repeated has been resolved;
- The "Events" UI has been improved.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Beacon Tracking History. Reinforcements sent to a Beacon are not displayed. Only recalled troops are shown;
- Spirit Army item. Single Units aren’t being duplicated in spying reports;
- The voiceover in the description of Balur does not work;
- The “Boost all Queues” discount is not applied when all queues are boosted;
- The “League Attack” button appears when you try to send/recall troops to/from the Catacombs after you log in;
- Players are sent to the Embassy instead of the House of Unity from the House of unity quest;
- An incorrect icon is displayed when you send spies and Offensive Units to a Hamlet at the same time: report;
- Maranian amulets pack. The number of resources you will receive after applying the packs is not displayed in the item activation window;
- Players are not notified in the chat when two Leagues declare a state of peace;
- Incorrect icons are shown when attempting to sell items for Resources;
- There is an issue with replacing and moving Equipment in the Hero Inventory.