All Categories

Build time unit

Build time unit

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 14, 2017, 21:0110/14/17

Build time unit

Hi,

i have used skull runes to decrease the build time of some units, but i just noticed that when i build a unit it doesn't take the build time that is displayed in detail, but it is the build time + the 12% that should have gone of it from the skull runes. Has anybody else noticed this or is it just me? I've added screenshots below, my que was 1d. 3h. 47m, i added 1 Necromancer so it should add 1h. 41m.(see last screenshot) so it should have been 1d. 5h. 28m., but as u see in the second screenshot it is 1d. 5h. 40m. which is 12 minutes more than it should be and that is around the 12% from the skull runes.

kind regards Jef

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 15, 2017, 09:2810/15/17
12/06/15

/ irony mode /

you ask too much question, with plarium, do not build, buy your troops lol

/ * irony mode /

Oct 19, 2017, 13:1110/19/17

Did you check the build time in que or the direct build time, i was lucky a few days later and there i saw that the build time was correct( see screenshot), it is just when u add a unit in que. The necromancer that is beeing build was just started and it does take the correct build time.

Oct 20, 2017, 09:4010/20/17
02/29/16

jgeerinckx said:

Did you check the build time in que or the direct build time, i was lucky a few days later and there i saw that the build time was correct( see screenshot), it is just when u add a unit in que. The necromancer that is beeing build was just started and it does take the correct build time.

Hello.

If you meant that the production time hasn't changed here: https://www.screencast.com/t/GFKSS68Nb , then it's not a bug.

The time should change in the building queue itself, not in the description of the Unit.

Oct 20, 2017, 11:0610/20/17

Hi,

if you look at my first post in the third screenshot i have de description of the unit and there u also see the correct building time, but if u would first build a golem and then add a necromancer to the building queue, if u then click the arrow to see the full building queue there it should say "Queued 1 | 1:40:53" but there the time is wrong, there u see 1:53
Oct 20, 2017, 12:0410/20/17
04/10/15

jgeerinckx said:

Hi,

if you look at my first post in the third screenshot i have de description of the unit and there u also see the correct building time, but if u would first build a golem and then add a necromancer to the building queue, if u then click the arrow to see the full building queue there it should say "Queued 1 | 1:40:53" but there the time is wrong, there u see 1:53

Lord jge

a screenshot of this last could be apreciated to realize what u want to say. i think you still have one necromancer in the current queue that takes 1:40 to build, but if you click on the arrow i should appear the units you have on further queues and the time it is going to take to build.

still im not so sure cause its confused.

waiting for the ss, regards
Oct 20, 2017, 12:4610/20/17
Oct 20, 2017, 13:02(edited)

This the best i can try to get all info in 1 screen, u might need to zoom in to be able to read the times, in the first screen u see that i have 22 units queued which would take 1d 3h 47m to complete, in screen 2 u see that i added 1 necromancer and now i have 23 units queued which would take 1d 5h 40m to complete, so 1 necromancer added 1h 53m to the queue. If u look at screen 3 it should take around 1h 41m to build a necromancer, there is a difference of 12 minutes. In screen 4 u see i was building some necromancers and when the last 1 started i took the screenshot, here u see that i takes 1h 40m to build so here it is correct, there is a difference in time between the queue that is always visible and the queue that u can expand by pressing the down arrow. I hope u now see what i mean.

Oct 20, 2017, 13:1610/20/17
Oct 20, 2017, 13:26(edited)
04/10/15

Lord jgeerinckx

now its clear for me what u mean and thanks for taking the time to provide the screen shot

you are right and it takes a difference of 12-13 min more

i have done the same with my queues and with demons. have add a demon who takes me 38 mins more and on queues appears it takes 52 mins more.

so with this i can make a supposition and think when u add a troop in the next queue it takes the time normal without bonuses and when it arrives to the current queue the time is calculated rightly with the current troops construction bonus u have (dragon + obelisk)

dont know if this is a bug or its made on purpose for the remaining queues till they arrive to current queue

i can advise u to open a ticket to support sending all that last screenshots to investigate if this is really a bug or issue

the links is: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hope they can give u a good answer soon

Thanks again and Regards

Nov 13, 2017, 17:1711/13/17

Hi,

for those who are interested in it, it took me a while to explain the problem so that they undestood what was wrong, but i finaly got this reply:

I have held the investigation into the causes of the issue and verified that there is a bug. Our developer team will start working on it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we do not have the workaround right now. Just as you I am keen to see this matter fixed at the nearest time.
Thank you for your willingness to help. I really appreciate it.
Pavel | Plarium Support Team

Kind regards

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.