All Categories

Medals

Medals

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 13, 2017, 12:4308/13/17
12/18/14

Medals

I did not receive medals when i levelled up my castle - yes i submitted a ticket but posting here for others to check and make sure they are receiving what they are supposed to
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2017, 17:5008/13/17
04/10/15

thanks for reporting it Lady Jezebel

last time i saw a level up the medals where there, i will be pending on it for the next level

perhaps medals are given from certain level not sure but support sure can confirm it

will be pending for people who level up their castles

thanks again

Regards

Aug 16, 2017, 04:1408/16/17
12/18/14

So this was submitted to support on the weekend, it's now been two week days and no reply as of yet

this is what we get when we submit an issue to support
Aug 16, 2017, 08:3708/16/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

So this was submitted to support on the weekend, it's now been two week days and no reply as of yet

Hello.

The number of requests sent to our Support Team has increased this week. That's why they can require more time to check your ticket.

Please give them some time, and they'll contact you back.

Aug 16, 2017, 16:2708/16/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

The number of requests sent to our Support Team has increased this week. That's why they can require more time to check your ticket.

increased because they added new features messed up other features and this is now the third week day/business day and still no response
Aug 17, 2017, 07:0208/17/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

increased because they added new features messed up other features and this is now the third week day/business day and still no response

Hello. 

Please send me the ID of your ticket in PM. 

I'll check its status.
Aug 17, 2017, 15:3308/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 15:47(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

Hello. 

I'll check its status.

and where do i get that? when i submitted the ticket it said it was submitted successfully but I did not receive an email confirmation

so not only is the game flawed but the system that is in place to report bugs is also flawed?

when will you get it together and fix all impending issues - oh wait you don't HAVE to now since you sold out
Aug 18, 2017, 08:2108/18/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

Hello. 

I'll check its status.

and where do i get that? when i submitted the ticket it said it was submitted successfully but I did not receive an email confirmation

so not only is the game flawed but the system that is in place to report bugs is also flawed?

when will you get it together and fix all impending issues - oh wait you don't HAVE to now since you sold out

Hello.

You should have been received a confirmation email that your request is received and Support Team is working on it.

Please check your Spam and Trash folders as well.
Aug 18, 2017, 14:1708/18/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

Hello. 

I'll check its status.

Hello.

You should have been received a confirmation email that your request is received and Support Team is working on it.

Please check your Spam and Trash folders as well.
please don't treat me like an idiot I have already done that
Aug 18, 2017, 14:4708/18/17
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

Lady Jezebel

she is not treating u like an idiot. She is only to try to help you the best way she can, so please take in consider that actitude of helping.

sure when u send the ticket someting wrong happened and u didnt receive the email confirmation.

could i ask you, please, to be so kind to send it again, explaining again the issue??

once u have received the email confirmation, send the number to her or to me, here or by PM or both to try to check it to solve this situation as soon as posible.

thanks in advance for ur comprehesion and sorry for this missunderstanding, we all are always trying to do the best as the way we can

Regards
Aug 18, 2017, 22:2208/18/17
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Lady Jezebel

she is not treating u like an idiot. She is only to try to help you the best way she can, so please take in consider that actitude of helping.

sure when u send the ticket someting wrong happened and u didnt receive the email confirmation.

could i ask you, please, to be so kind to send it again, explaining again the issue??

once u have received the email confirmation, send the number to her or to me, here or by PM or both to try to check it to solve this situation as soon as posible.

thanks in advance for ur comprehesion and sorry for this missunderstanding, we all are always trying to do the best as the way we can

Regards

I don't need condescending replies that are not helpful what I NEED is for the game and its features to work - something Plarium seems to be incapable of achieving

Aug 21, 2017, 07:5008/21/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Lady Jezebel

Regards

I don't need condescending replies that are not helpful what I NEED is for the game and its features to work - something Plarium seems to be incapable of achieving

Hello.

The devs reported that the issue has been fixed.

Please check whether it has been fixed for you as well.

Aug 21, 2017, 15:2108/21/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Lady Jezebel

Regards

Hello.

nope
Aug 22, 2017, 08:0908/22/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Hello.

nope

Hello.

Do you mean that you achieved the new Level and didn't receive the Medals for it again?

Or you still haven't received the Medals for your previous Level up? As I know, the Support Team added the Medals for those players who sent them a ticket regarding this issue.

Aug 22, 2017, 17:3108/22/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

nope

Hello.

Do you mean that you achieved the new Level and didn't receive the Medals for it again?

Or you still haven't received the Medals for your previous Level up? As I know, the Support Team added the Medals for those players who sent them a ticket regarding this issue.

I have not received the medals from my previous level up
Aug 23, 2017, 07:4408/23/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

nope

Hello.

I have not received the medals from my previous level up

Lady Jezebel, please open your account in Zendesk, check the request you sent to our Support Team and tell me the ticket ID: 

https://www.screencast.com/t/xCcx0qc662Cx

I'll check your request to Support.

Feb 3, 2018, 07:5402/03/18
i just leveled up to 73 in stormfall. i play in dark plains server.  i noticed i got 2 medals, but that is the problem,,,,i only have 2 medals. if im level 73 i should have many more.  im still leveling up my soldier buildings, so i havent used any before.  so how many medals am i missing? how can i find out if someone can help me submit a report to get them back?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 4, 2018, 10:3002/04/18
07/02/15

Lawrence23 said:

i just leveled up to 73 in stormfall. i play in dark plains server.  i noticed i got 2 medals, but that is the problem,,,,i only have 2 medals. if im level 73 i should have many more.  im still leveling up my soldier buildings, so i havent used any before.  so how many medals am i missing? how can i find out if someone can help me submit a report to get them back?

Hello, Lord! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Feb 7, 2018, 20:5002/07/18
05/19/16
I did not realize I was supposed to be receiving medals when I leveled up.  I have been very careful using my initial grant and have not received any additional ones since level 69 when I started getting serious about leveling up.  What should I do?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 8, 2018, 11:2702/08/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Feb 9, 2018, 14:5002/09/18
10/24/17

Hello, MB_Lurker! Please note that all players receive medals for leveling up. Only players who were inactive (didn't play for a very long time) when the feature was implemented didn't receive the initial grant you've mentioned, but then they continued receiving medals for leveling up when they returned. 

If you have received the initial grant, then you have received medals for leveling up too.