All Categories

new League Chests

new League Chests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 21, 2017, 20:0707/21/17
12/18/14

new League Chests

Saphs are not being rewarded as they should be - one of my members said he did not receive them and I just collected a chest and did not get the saphs either

**edit** NONE of my members are receiving the saphs with the chests so please do not tell me to submit a ticket that would mean my entire membership would have to so why should we have to submit 92 tickets
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2017, 16:5207/22/17
03/22/16
Jezebel said:

Saphs are not being rewarded as they should be - one of my members said he did not receive them and I just collected a chest and did not get the saphs either

**edit** NONE of my members are receiving the saphs with the chests so please do not tell me to submit a ticket that would mean my entire membership would have to so why should we have to submit 92 tickets
As stated in the News, each chest is different for each player but the value is the same. I have heard of players getting sketches and sapphires while others only received food. There is a random factor involved and different levels of chests. Like many other people I am trying to figure out what level gives what to each member of the league. So far all I can say is I need more data.
Jul 22, 2017, 19:0607/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 19:15(edited)
12/18/14

Limad said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

As stated in the News, each chest is different for each player but the value is the same. I have heard of players getting sketches and sapphires while others only received food. There is a random factor involved and different levels of chests. Like many other people I am trying to figure out what level gives what to each member of the league. So far all I can say is I need more data.
I'm assuming what Jezebel means is they clicked the reward but the 300-500 sapphs or whatever weren't added to their sapph balance. I can't say that I checked if they were added for me but I'll keep an eye on it now i guess. 

thats correct I am aware they are different for every player but the saphs are not being added to my bank when I collect the chests (when there are saphs in the reward) I had 3 or 4 chests with saph rewards that were not added which added up to about 1200 saphs - no i didn't track it I shouldn't have to and no I did not take screen shots again I shouldn't have to - just another thing that isn't working properly in the game

several of my members had saph rewards in their chests and the saphs were not added to the bank
Jul 22, 2017, 19:0807/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 19:09(edited)
12/18/14
brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

so we are supposed to track EVERYTHING in this game because your developers can't get it right?  You expect us to screen shot every chest we open and our black markets and saph banks so that we can prove your programming is flawed?
Jul 22, 2017, 20:0507/22/17
03/22/16

Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

so we are supposed to track EVERYTHING in this game because your developers can't get it right?  You expect us to screen shot every chest we open and our black markets and saph banks so that we can prove your programming is flawed?

If you find an error, the only way to get attention from developers is to submit a Support ticket. Without this feedback there is no attention drawn to the problem. So please have each member go here when they have screenshots. If not they can still submit a ticket but it will take longer to fix.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jul 22, 2017, 20:4807/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 20:50(edited)
02/20/17

brunsonthomas said:

the only way to get attention from developers is to submit a Support ticket.

but we all know that this is not true

Oracle told us

He used his hotline to the devs to get this bug fixed to show Artos Bridle instead of Wardens Staff and treated as the highest priority bugfix, even tho it was one of the most insignificant bugs we have ever seen

Jul 22, 2017, 20:5807/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 21:00(edited)
02/20/17

Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

Saphs are not being rewarded as they should be

New itmes are not being sent either - check the Items tab, it does not change when we claim new stuff http://prntscr.com/fz0ndw

Ve muzt chek everfingk

Ve muzt take screenshotz

Ve muzt get evry member of leugez to zend za ticketz

Ve muzt obey ze orderz

Jul 22, 2017, 22:0407/22/17
12/18/14
brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

If you find an error, the only way to get attention from developers is to submit a Support ticket. Without this feedback there is no attention drawn to the problem. So please have each member go here when they have screenshots. If not they can still submit a ticket but it will take longer to fix.

so again what is the point of this thread if you are not going to help us?  Plarium makes it almost impossible to locate support let alone submit a ticket - we have to go through a bunch of bs to get the ticket submitted - why?  BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS
Jul 23, 2017, 00:0607/23/17
03/20/14

We are also not getting the saph prizes as well.

Im not sure how much i have been ROBBED of, But i collect on around 50-60 chests per day so far.
Jul 23, 2017, 16:0107/23/17
03/22/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

We are also not getting the saph prizes as well.

Im not sure how much i have been ROBBED of, But i collect on around 50-60 chests per day so far.

Like I told Jezebel. Please verify you are having problems and if possible take screenshots and send to Support so they can verify and have developers fx the problem. If noone reports the problem it will not get fixed.

Jul 24, 2017, 08:1107/24/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

I'm assuming what Jezebel means is they clicked the reward but the 300-500 sapphs or whatever weren't added to their sapph balance. I can't say that I checked if they were added for me but I'll keep an eye on it now i guess. 

thats correct I am aware they are different for every player but the saphs are not being added to my bank when I collect the chests (when there are saphs in the reward) I had 3 or 4 chests with saph rewards that were not added which added up to about 1200 saphs - no i didn't track it I shouldn't have to and no I did not take screen shots again I shouldn't have to - just another thing that isn't working properly in the game

several of my members had saph rewards in their chests and the saphs were not added to the bank

No need to worry the support team will be able to trace your bank records and check if the balance was added. Unfortunately there is no way to deal with these issue as moderators for your league. Each one has to submit a ticket.  

But I will notify Plarium to investigate if such issue exist. 

Jul 24, 2017, 08:2107/24/17
Jul 24, 2017, 08:21(edited)
10/31/14

If you have these issue. Please submit an individual ticket to support. 

They will be able to trace your bank and see if the sapphires where added. Just follow these link 

And click on I didn't receive my purchase on the drop down menu 

These matter is being investigated. 

Jul 24, 2017, 09:0007/24/17
Jul 24, 2017, 09:00(edited)
02/29/16

Hello, lady Jezebel.

I've tested it on my end, and Sapphires from League Chest were added properly to my account.

So, please follow Oracle's advice and report this issue to our Support Team.

They'll be able to check your account and Chests you opened in the details.

Jul 25, 2017, 07:0507/25/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Nope, they're not always being added. More testing required Alina. 

Play around with Superior chests. 

Hello, Lord Limad.

I've tested it once again and couldn't reproduce the issue. 

Sapphires have been added without any issues.

So, if you face this issue again, please report it to our Support Team at once.

If there is a bug, they will report it to devs.
Jul 26, 2017, 07:2207/26/17
Jul 26, 2017, 07:25(edited)
02/20/17

Limad said:

Nope, they're not always being added. More testing required Alina. 

Play around with Superior chests. 

In the last few days saphs ARE NOT being added from all chests opened. I have missed out on 500 saphs and my husband has missed 750 saphs.
Jul 27, 2017, 02:5907/27/17
02/20/17
I'm opening some chests now and I get nothing. The chest vanishes and no "goodies" open up.
Aug 11, 2017, 19:0008/11/17
04/05/17

Isn't it nice that Managers get sapphires and rest of us Don't.

Sapphires are not being added for myself or others in My league either (although only a few have noticed). Is there a lag time?  Zero sapphires have ever been received when THAT reward is clicked. I've checked for over hours and nothing.  So far for me alone it's been 3 rewards of 250 and one of 100 sapphires Never received.

Aug 11, 2017, 20:1308/11/17
04/05/17

Arcadia said:

Sapphires are not being added for myself or others in My league either (although only a few have noticed). Is there a lag time?  Zero sapphires have ever been received when THAT reward is clicked. I've checked for over hours and nothing.  So far for me alone it's been 3 rewards of 250 and one of 100 sapphires Never received.

REVISED: Mine came in,HOURS later.....

OK People. I watched all day. My time, 10:30 AM I got a league chest with 250 sapphires. Still nothing after noon. I spent zero sapphires  to Make Sure I knew my total.Left computer(off game) at 12:30m  Came back,logged into game at 1:06 and THEN the 250 sapphires SHOWED UP !!!

Managers: We Really need to be Warned about lag-times OR the need to log out and back In to get a reward.......

Aug 12, 2017, 18:4508/12/17
03/22/16

Arcadia said:

Arcadia said:

REVISED: Mine came in,HOURS later.....

OK People. I watched all day. My time, 10:30 AM I got a league chest with 250 sapphires. Still nothing after noon. I spent zero sapphires  to Make Sure I knew my total.Left computer(off game) at 12:30m  Came back,logged into game at 1:06 and THEN the 250 sapphires SHOWED UP !!!

Managers: We Really need to be Warned about lag-times OR the need to log out and back In to get a reward.......

Thank you for the information. I have never had that bad a delay but you may wish to remind players if all else fails, close the game, clear your cache, reopen your game. If all of that fails you may need to send a ticket to https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aug 12, 2017, 21:1908/12/17
04/05/17
UPDATE yet Again....Well, another chest with sapphires came in for me and no amount of hours or signing in and out helped. I Do think all the people  saying they got no sapphires are correct. I thought I'd always got nothing until yesterday's experiment.  Now it looks like that One time was the Exception.   I have Not kept track of rewards and I'm going to start counting units,black market goods,etc and see if I miss any of the other,not so obvious ones.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.