All Categories

Impossible Mareth task

Impossible Mareth task

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 23, 2017, 23:0006/23/17
03/05/17

Impossible Mareth task

I have to build 10 Warlocks when I have no ability, nor am I close to being able to build warlocks. Not very fair task.  Anyone else getting impossible quests?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2017, 04:2806/24/17
Jun 24, 2017, 05:17(edited)
08/12/14

It takes time to level up everything in your castle. There's a quest for leveling everything in your castle. the advanced quest pop up later for you to discover cetain lost arts and level up lost arts. There is also quests to upgrade odd buildings in your castle. They rarely pop up and will only pop up if you do all the quests. They follow a system that never changes. the common quests are the mines,farms, townhouse upgrade quests. The lost art upgrades and discoveries i consider medium rare.

These quests are the life blood of your castle and will give your rewards and exp to level up and be stronger. without them you will be weaker than anyone who follows them. spending moneys just a speed bonus for power in this game. it still takes a long time to develop and learn to use your castle.
 Did you level up any lost arts, lost art upgrades, buildings upgrades, and/or building consructions without a quest telling you to do them.? this could lead to a unblanced castle. which will make you weaker than someone who only upgraded when they had a quest. If you want i can link my game guide tutorial if you think this might be the problem.

I do have a problem from skipping quests also. I can not upgrade a barn without sketches which cost real money. I have a quest telling me to do so. This is causing me to not be able to do any of my other free quest that only cost resources from my castle. How this happened is when i started this game i started a league a short time after in the year 2014. My league was one of the best open leagues to join for all. I had to expand my barns and whearhouses to hold more resources to  pay the resources for the league expansions to reach 110 league memebers and academy members(I have not talked about this in my guide yet but will in the future). This lead me to this stand still years later. So until i feel like paying real money for these sketches I can't do any more quests. 

Not trying to guilt trip plarium with all my forum posts. I have been playing for years and been a pretty good Marshall i'd say.

Jun 24, 2017, 17:2006/24/17
Jun 24, 2017, 18:00(edited)
11/04/15

linda.leslie said:

I have to build 10 Warlocks when I have no ability, nor am I close to being able to build warlocks. Not very fair task.  Anyone else getting impossible quests?

If you need Runic Blade scrolls, why not ask your league for help?

These quests change every day, so nothing is lost if you fail

All quests are optional and are based on your level, so it appears you have levelled-up too quickly
Most players at your level will be able to build Warlocks. it is not a bug and these quests are not impossible

Too much pvp and battlegrounds?

I am level 62 and already have level 17 Wyverns, Dragons and Chimera, but I dont pvp unless I can get good tournament rewards, which becomes less likely every week

I am much less active on Dark Plains where I am level 56, but have still completed all lost arts to level 12  https://prnt.sc/fnp7er
Even so, the silly game asks me to build Knights, so you must be much higher level  http://prntscr.com/fnpabq

Jun 24, 2017, 18:4706/24/17
03/05/17
It's a Mar'eth daily request. Only available for 24 hours.  I haven't even built any occult units yet.  Need to get other lost arts first. As I said, it's an impossible task.  I was working really hard at getting all 5 daily... can't do that one. Now it's way too late as it's gone now.... just all the others may be hard, but not impossible...
Jun 24, 2017, 19:5706/24/17
03/22/16

Other people have had that problem. The developers are supposed to be working on a fix so that you do not have to make troops that you do not have Lost Arts for.

Jun 25, 2017, 02:4106/25/17
03/05/17
And it's showed up again for today :(
Jun 26, 2017, 13:4906/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 13:49(edited)
03/01/16
I pass this feedback to our devs, this will be changed. Thank you for sharing it with us. 
Jun 27, 2017, 19:5806/27/17
03/05/17
Thanks, I got this 3 days in a row and missed the weekly task of getting 25 by 2 :(
Jun 29, 2017, 14:5206/29/17
03/01/16
Sorry to hear that. As an option, you can get them at the Black Market. 
Jun 30, 2017, 17:4106/30/17

toggit said:

linda.leslie said:

If you need Runic Blade scrolls, why not ask your league for help?

These quests change every day, so nothing is lost if you fail

All quests are optional and are based on your level, so it appears you have levelled-up too quickly
Most players at your level will be able to build Warlocks. it is not a bug and these quests are not impossible

Too much pvp and battlegrounds?

I am level 62 and already have level 17 Wyverns, Dragons and Chimera, but I dont pvp unless I can get good tournament rewards, which becomes less likely every week

I am much less active on Dark Plains where I am level 56, but have still completed all lost arts to level 12  https://prnt.sc/fnp7er
Even so, the silly game asks me to build Knights, so you must be much higher level  http://prntscr.com/fnpabq

wut... lvl 62 and had level 17 wvy/dragons/chimera.... lol WUT how much do you spend?, or your league provided you with the scrolls?

im level 71 and still dont have dragons, mostly because I like to upgrade everything past level 20 first before continue in lost arts
Jun 30, 2017, 17:4506/30/17

linda.leslie said:

Thanks, I got this 3 days in a row and missed the weekly task of getting 25 by 2 :(

ask your league for help and try to get scrolls via trading

I dont even bother with the 10 warlocks quest, not really worth it in my opinion ... it takes 1hour 30 min to train one, and at 10 would be 15hours and you only get 2 free warlocks

traning golems/demons are way more worth it in my opinion
Jul 2, 2017, 00:0807/02/17
03/05/17
Solidarius said:

linda.leslie said:

I dont even bother with the 10 warlocks quest, not really worth it in my opinion ... it takes 1hour 30 min to train one, and at 10 would be 15hours and you only get 2 free warlocks

Of course I've asked my league for help and I spent emeralds but you can only buy one a day and when this started I had NO scrolls for building Warlocks, I had just built the ability to build occult units...  it keeps happening... I used to get build knights, but not any more and still am 3 scrolls away from Warlocks and scrolls don't drop but once a day. Not much I can do.... Just be VERY frustrated. It seems I get this task almost every day now... ugh
Jul 2, 2017, 18:5007/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 19:25(edited)
08/12/14

linda.leslie said:

Solidarius said:

linda.leslie said:

Of course I've asked my league for help and I spent emeralds but you can only buy one a day and when this started I had NO scrolls for building Warlocks, I had just built the ability to build occult units...  it keeps happening... I used to get build knights, but not any more and still am 3 scrolls away from Warlocks and scrolls don't drop but once a day. Not much I can do.... Just be VERY frustrated. It seems I get this task almost every day now... ugh

The train right now  quest is temporary it keeps moving up the quest line. it shouldn't tell you to do that again after you do it one time. it will tell you to upgrade warlocks soon after somewhere down the line repeatedly until they are maxed level like all your other units.

It's there  to help you get a idea of how to balance your castle. All the quests are. if you payed even closer attention to your quests and remembered them all the quest go in a rotation.

After you build warlocks it will tell you to upgrade them. I know because I have a castle on each server and I played on the facebook server.

I tracked all the quests and how fast you can level up.You did find a way to get stuck. My other castle aren't leveled up high enough since i main The Darkplains server.

With my experience I believe you do have to wait and let your castle progress. and focus on other areas in the game like raiding and Battle Grounds if you know how to do that. There's also league play which is very time consuming if you get into leadership, then there's a social aspect talking to the lords in the area around your castle.

In my guide i talk about it and i have a rough draft written out of each quest they asked me to do that i'm trying to turn into a post. It might not a be a bug the game was designed a long time ago and not all the aspects of it are known to the players. https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/4867_new-players-and-starting-a-league-advice--/
It has 8 k views so everyone here might want to check it out it's older then most current people playing the game still and edited multiple time with more edits to come.

I don't know if Plarium should touch that part of the game since they already took away a lot of experience points, free units and saphires you used to get back in 2014 by messing with the quests. the reward from quests are much weaker. I can see them making it so players don't get stuck but i think it's fine the way it is and i do want the better rewards like spahires and units.

In my opinion it helped me teach the best players who wanted to play the game about balance and patience. It's a 8 year old game changes need to be made but I believe the original direction for the game was lost along time ago or scrapped due to the game being to hard for just anyone to pick up.

I will say they did improve league play and the war aspect of them game by making us go to war more with events. all the leagues cried about it because they wanted to keep the game in a deadlock with just threat and few examples of what their armies can do and no one was really learning how to go to war. I'm sure more will be be done for that.

I believe teaching players to fight on their own with castles around theirs is something the game should encourage more as well as league fighting so players can learn to have more fun playing rather then just sticking with the best leagues and learning from them and what they're willing to share from their experience mainly.. I believe newer stronger leagues can form through this. 

Jul 3, 2017, 00:1607/03/17
01/29/17
still problems with the chat dunno if u all having same problem with me its almost a problem for 3 months now verry slow cann't type annything so real bad communication with team members what to do??
Jul 3, 2017, 09:0207/03/17
Jul 3, 2017, 09:02(edited)
08/12/14
smurfjes1 said:

still problems with the chat dunno if u all having same problem with me its almost a problem for 3 months now verry slow cann't type annything so real bad communication with team members what to do??
In my league we use  in game chat to talk as a league as well as discord. chat has been buggy for my league members for a while also and me i talk about what i think the problems are coming from on another post in bugs. you might want to talk to your league about using discord (google it and watch youtube videos on how to use) it's very reliable and free. it runs through your browser.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.