All Categories

Annoying UI issue when I first connect

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 13, 2018, 09:4511/13/18
04/17/16

Recently when I log into Untamed Lands my screen is fully magnified.  This happens both in the Player Application and also in the browser.  How can this be corrected?  It is most annoying as I have to reduce it all the time in order to play.

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 14, 2018, 20:2611/14/18
10/04/13
Peter Burton said:

Recently when I log into Untamed Lands my screen is fully magnified.  This happens both in the Player Application and also in the browser.  How can this be corrected?  It is most annoying as I have to reduce it all the time in order to play.

I don't know about the app, but in most browsers you can set the default zoom level.  How to do this depends on the browser, but you can just google how to do it on yours. 
Nov 14, 2018, 22:0111/14/18
04/17/16

BiohazarD said:

Peter Burton said:

I don't know about the app, but in most browsers you can set the default zoom level.  How to do this depends on the browser, but you can just google how to do it on yours. 

It has nothing to do with the browser zoom level.  The same account on server 1 using the same browser does not exhibit this behavior.  Only on server 2 and only recently has this happened.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 15, 2018, 11:0311/15/18
07/02/15

Peter Burton said:

BiohazarD said:

Peter Burton said:

It has nothing to do with the browser zoom level.  The same account on server 1 using the same browser does not exhibit this behavior.  Only on server 2 and only recently has this happened.

Hello, Lord!

Are you still experience this issue? When you zoom out your Castle and perform some actions in the game, will the zoom be reset again when you return to your Castle?
Nov 15, 2018, 18:5611/15/18
04/17/16
Agent Pavel said:

Peter Burton said:

BiohazarD said:

Peter Burton said:

Hello, Lord!

Are you still experience this issue? When you zoom out your Castle and perform some actions in the game, will the zoom be reset again when you return to your Castle?
Logged out of my account with both castle fully minimized ... logged back on and started off on server 1 and there was no problem. When to the profile and switched to server 2 and a new tab opened when it finally loaded it was as I first noted -- fully zoomed in my castle.  This is only happening on server 1 no matter what zoom level I have on my castle at the time when I leave the game.  Never do I have my zoom level like that as it is totally useless for game play.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 18, 2018, 16:0311/18/18
07/02/15

Peter Burton said:

Agent Pavel said:

Peter Burton said:

BiohazarD said:

Peter Burton said:

Hello, Lord!

Logged out of my account with both castle fully minimized ... logged back on and started off on server 1 and there was no problem. When to the profile and switched to server 2 and a new tab opened when it finally loaded it was as I first noted -- fully zoomed in my castle.  This is only happening on server 1 no matter what zoom level I have on my castle at the time when I leave the game.  Never do I have my zoom level like that as it is totally useless for game play.

Thank you for the detail!

I will test this case and forward to the developers once it is confirmed.