Oct 14, 2018, 09:4110/14/18
06/16/16

Champion doesn't return from undead

Server: Farwol's crown

Platform: Client

Character: Desperado

Screenshot: Champion

Event: Return from fighting undead

Reproducibility: Very rare (1x happened)

Description: There is atimer under champion portrait that shows remaining time to get to castle after fighting undead. It should never reach 0, since at that point champion has already returned. This time not only timer reached 0, but would still show that champion is en route:(

At that state, champion is unusable. Fixed easily by exiting and reentering champions.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 15, 2018, 12:1910/15/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The issue can be related to the data stored in the browser cache. To update the in-game data please clear your browser's cache regularly. 
Oct 15, 2018, 19:3910/15/18
06/16/16
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The issue can be related to the data stored in the browser cache. To update the in-game data please clear your browser's cache regularly. 
What browser? I indicated that platform used is your client:(
Oct 15, 2018, 20:4510/15/18
Oct 15, 2018, 20:49(edited)
05/20/16

Desperado said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Hi. If you are on Windows OS, hit Start menu and Run, then copy and paste the following "%localappdata%\Plarium\PlariumPlay" without quotes. Delete the whole Cache folder in that directory. Hope that helps. While there, make a shortcut to that folder on your desktop for future deletions, if you need it.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 16, 2018, 12:0210/16/18
07/02/15

SyntaxError IR said:

Desperado said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Hi. If you are on Windows OS, hit Start menu and Run, then copy and paste the following "%localappdata%\Plarium\PlariumPlay" without quotes. Delete the whole Cache folder in that directory. Hope that helps. While there, make a shortcut to that folder on your desktop for future deletions, if you need it.

Thank you for prvoding the instruction!

I have not mentioned the issue is destop app related. Nevertheless, the instruction on cleaning the app cache is correct. This should help.