UI Screen Glitch Lead to Loss of Items

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 6, 2018, 12:4210/06/18
05/03/15

Hi,

Today Iost all my Paragon activation 30 min items due to a Plarium bug.

The paragon activation items were showing as add paragon points items. See the screen shot below. Luckily I noticed after using the 30 min items and didn't loss all my activation items.

Please refund all my 30 min activation items. I don't know how many there were but something in the range of 25-50. Some extra comp for the inconvenience of having to take screenshots, load them to a website and make this post would be appreciated.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2018, 12:4910/06/18
05/03/15
PS I can tell from the paragon time activated which was 13hrs that I have lost x26 30 min activation items.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 7, 2018, 10:2610/07/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The issue is visual and is related only to the icon of the item. The description is specified correctly.

Also, the Paragon Activators have not been lost. Your Paragon status has been prolonged for the time accumulated from all Activators applied. I am afraid the compensation is not provided in this case, since the Paragon status is active and all bonuses are applied. 
Oct 26, 2018, 14:0410/26/18
Oct 26, 2018, 14:07(edited)
05/03/15

I am fuming at this response.

Plarium takes no ownership for a glaring bug in the game and the consequences. Instead they want to blame the player and pretend that the benefit of the items was received and it clearly wasn't.

It shouldn't take a second for a decent company to acknowledge their mistake and rectify it. Compensation here is just pixels, doesn't even cost money to put right..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With regards to it "being my fault"

1. There is a bug in your game that fooled me. That is not my fault

2. You don;t reasonably read the item descriptions each time you purchase thinking they might be mislabeled. You read the descriptions the first time you see the item, then after that you go off the icon having understood what it means. You don't spend time reading descriptions each time.

With regards to "getting the benefit of the items"

You think having all the half hour paragons run for 13hrs mainly whilst I was asleep and then having to go for work gave any benefit to me? It's disgusting you would even argue that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In summary, have some decency and do the right thing.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 28, 2018, 14:3310/28/18
Oct 28, 2018, 14:33(edited)
07/02/15

BeastMaster said:

I am fuming at this response.

Plarium takes no ownership for a glaring bug in the game and the consequences. Instead they want to blame the player and pretend that the benefit of the items was received and it clearly wasn't.

It shouldn't take a second for a decent company to acknowledge their mistake and rectify it. Compensation here is just pixels, doesn't even cost money to put right..........

With regards to it "being my fault"

1. There is a bug in your game that fooled me. That is not my fault

2. You don;t reasonably read the item descriptions each time you purchase thinking they might be mislabeled. You read the descriptions the first time you see the item, then after that you go off the icon having understood what it means. You don't spend time reading descriptions each time.

With regards to "getting the benefit of the items"

You think having all the half hour paragons run for 13hrs mainly whilst I was asleep and then having to go for work gave any benefit to me? It's disgusting you would even argue that.

In summary, have some decency and do the right thing.

Dear Lord!

This is a confirmed visual issue. It will be fixed with the next game update. However, as it has been specified, the reimbursement is not eligible in this case. 

Please note that when you apply the Activators, you receive a window where you are asked to select the number of the items to apply. The icon is specified correctly in this window and the description is correct in both windows. Please read the description to avoid such situations. 

The topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.