Cohesion palace

Cohesion palace

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 5, 2018, 11:5810/05/18
10/05/18

Cohesion palace

Hi everybody,

I've received a message a few days ago: "you will not see cohesion palace's missions anymore"

But i still see that mission!! 

Can anyone help me or tell me why??

Thanks for any help
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 5, 2018, 23:4110/05/18
05/20/16
Hi. You posted your message in Stormfall: Age of War. I don't know a thing about what you are asking about. Are you sure you posted in the right forum?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 7, 2018, 10:2110/07/18
07/02/15
ruben.iamundo said:

Hi everybody,

I've received a message a few days ago: "you will not see cohesion palace's missions anymore"

But i still see that mission!! 

Can anyone help me or tell me why??

Thanks for any help
Hi! Please specify the name of the game that you play. 
Oct 8, 2018, 07:3810/08/18
10/05/18

Guys are you kidding me?? before to write a post, the site ask to choose which game you want to write in...i've choose "stormfall: age of war"

Sorry for my english, but here i have this mission: "Completa l'obiettivo del palazzo della coesione (i've though it would be translated in cohesion palace)"

A few days ago i've received a notice that said due the new GDPR we wont be able to see that mission (we cannot accomplish that mission anymore)

But as you can see, i still see that mission!!
Oct 8, 2018, 13:4110/08/18
07/26/15
Hello Ruben.Iamu... can you please message me your castle co ordinates and the server you play on so I can pass this onto the support team for you 
Oct 8, 2018, 14:3710/08/18
05/20/16
ruben.iamundo said:

Guys are you kidding me?? before to write a post, the site ask to choose which game you want to write in...i've choose "stormfall: age of war"

Sorry for my english, but here i have this mission: "Completa l'obiettivo del palazzo della coesione (i've though it would be translated in cohesion palace)"

A few days ago i've received a notice that said due the new GDPR we wont be able to see that mission (we cannot accomplish that mission anymore)

So it's House of Unity. My bad.
Oct 8, 2018, 15:4110/08/18
10/05/18
Futrikelv said:

ruben.iamundo said:

House of unity!! Got it!! sorry ;) 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 9, 2018, 10:3610/09/18
07/02/15
ruben.iamundo said:

Futrikelv said:

ruben.iamundo said:

I have removed the quest from your account. Please check if it disappeared.
Oct 10, 2018, 08:1710/10/18
10/05/18

Agent Pavel said:

ruben.iamundo said:

Futrikelv said:

ruben.iamundo said:

I have removed the quest from your account. Please check if it disappeared.

Yes, disappeared!! 

Many thanks!!