All Categories

Unable to open any bulding after unit revival in infirmary

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 14, 2018, 23:4609/14/18
02/24/18

After reviving units in the infirmary, user is unable to open any building unless game is refreshed. Issue is found after latest update. Server 1 - Dark Plains
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 16, 2018, 10:5109/16/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Unfortunately, I have not managed to reproduce the issue on my side. Was it a singular case, or you experience it regularly? 

If you still experience the issue, please provide us with the more detailed steps to reproduce.
Sep 17, 2018, 03:1409/17/18
08/21/14
I have issues with this sometimes since the last update, though not from going to the infirmary.  I have found that going to the Lost Arts screen and back to castle screen fixes it so I don't have to refresh each time it happens.
Sep 26, 2018, 17:3109/26/18
02/24/18

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Unfortunately, I have not managed to reproduce the issue on my side. Was it a singular case, or you experience it regularly? 

If you still experience the issue, please provide us with the more detailed steps to reproduce.

The easies way to reproduce it to have units killed in your castle

Open the infirmary, try to open another building. It is not possible. You can enter the lost arts or quests or just refresh, but it is frustrating.
Sep 27, 2018, 05:5509/27/18
12/18/14

the issue is not just related to the infirmary 

i have also had this happen when i went to the black market to use some of my banked items and return to my castle I cannot open any buildings and have to refresh to get things back to normal
Sep 27, 2018, 10:0709/27/18
07/02/15

I have tried to reproduce the issue by entering the Infirmary and Black market. But the bug has not been confirmed. All buildings/buttons in the game respond after closing the Infirmary/Black market window.

If you experience this issue regularly, then please provide the additional details that can help to recreate the bug. Describe the actions you perform in the game before facing the issue. I need to reproduce the issue on my side before sending it to the devs. Thank you for your cooperation!
Sep 27, 2018, 13:2109/27/18
12/18/14

Agent Pavel said:

I have tried to reproduce the issue by entering the Infirmary and Black market. But the bug has not been confirmed. All buildings/buttons in the game respond after closing the Infirmary/Black market window.

If you experience this issue regularly, then please provide the additional details that can help to recreate the bug. Describe the actions you perform in the game before facing the issue. I need to reproduce the issue on my side before sending it to the devs. Thank you for your cooperation!

How do we provide additional details for such a bug?  It happens but not always - sometimes following certain actions in the game 

play the game for an hour or so performing all tasks required by the game it will happen eventually lol
Sep 29, 2018, 00:3009/29/18
07/26/15

Maybe this can help to get the bug to reproduce, try this on the facebook server 1 dark plains, stormfall

have facebook open and open up game in a new tab on facebook (do not use gameroom for this)

go read facebook newsfeed for 4 minutes and 50 seconds then go back to game screen and it should be frozen, this is how it has happened to me when it does happen, hope this helps Agent Pavel  
Sep 29, 2018, 12:2909/29/18
Sep 29, 2018, 12:49(edited)
05/20/16

Platform: plarium.com / Untamed Lands

I have noticed this bug as well, very annoying one.  Castle freezes, and can't open any buildings. This happens in Plarium Play and in 3 different browsers I use, they are Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi. Time it takes varies from 2 to 10 minutes before complete lockup. Only thing that helps is to refresh the game.

Found this after:

Reviving units at the infirmary (mentioned by OP)

Completing Mar'eth dailies (exit Mar'eth quest to castle)

Moving out from the castle to the map (no Wrath of Weor to lock) complete freeze.

Sometimes, by clicking on buttons by this I mean the navbar to the right could make it work again.

If I find more, I will add them to my list.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:5409/30/18
07/02/15

Thank you for the details!

I have forwarded this information to our devs for the further investigation. In case they confirm a bug, it will be handled within one of the upcoming sprints. Thank you for your cooperation!

Oct 3, 2018, 13:2910/03/18
12/18/14
Christine Hare said:

Maybe this can help to get the bug to reproduce, try this on the facebook server 1 dark plains, stormfall

have facebook open and open up game in a new tab on facebook (do not use gameroom for this)

go read facebook newsfeed for 4 minutes and 50 seconds then go back to game screen and it should be frozen, this is how it has happened to me when it does happen, hope this helps Agent Pavel  
that has nothing to do with this bug you are not active in your game but off doing other things that is why your game freezes lol
Oct 4, 2018, 01:3310/04/18
07/26/15
Jezebel, instead of getting the time out screen which  I normally x off and go back to playing game without the need to refresh game, everything freezes and does not unfreeze like their normal ingame refresh  used to do automatically, nothing works no matter how much I click or press the spacebar and the only way to fix it is by refreshing the game, this  game freeze has never happened to me until around  2 months ago after 1 of their updates
Oct 6, 2018, 02:5710/06/18
08/09/16
I have reported this bug previously myself for Facebook games, never got a reply, it's still happening, particularly if you revive free units, all buildings inside the castle lock up, nothing works in the castle, although you can still access peripheral stuff like hero equipment etc.  Now the latest thing everywhere is that the game locks up in the castle no matter what you may have done.  And I'm not doing other stuff at the same time.  This is on both Facebook and Plarium servers.  Fi it please, highly annoying to have to constantly reload the game.
Oct 7, 2018, 10:2810/07/18
07/02/15

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

I get this bug very often - approx. every other day. I get the bug whether using browser or Plarium app.

The buildings are unclickable. For instance you can't enter a troop building to queue any troops.  But interestingly you can click all the side menus, for instance to go to the map or lost arts etc. 

For me it occurs on exiting the black market. As I have significant negative food production I need to buy food to be able to build troops. Exiting black market after food purchase generates the bug.

Game was never like that before, this has been happening for around 1-2 months, so some new update triggers it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** IMPORTANT INFO FOR PLAYERS ***

With the introduction of the new 2nd SH castle screen you can simple click to SH and back to normal and all the buildings become clickable again. Not ideal but a hell of a lot better than having to reboot every time you encounter the problem.

Thank you for the details!

They can help us to locate the problem.
Oct 7, 2018, 19:3610/07/18
07/27/16

I am also getting this bug constantly. If I click on the events icon I can then access all the buildings, mainly trying to access the eagles nest. Then it will freeze again and I must click on the events icon each time to allow access to the buildings

Strykersteel
Oct 7, 2018, 22:3010/07/18
02/14/17

Yep...  same problem I reported a month ago...  Game freezes where you cant click any buildings on the main screen.. only way to make it work again is go to another screen like the lost arts screen and then go back to main screen..  anytime you go to a pop up screen like Infirmiary, hero gear, Mareth Quests it happens...  its not a new issue. and you still haven't fixed it... and it happens to almost everyone. and it makes the game unplayable. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/109193_game-freezes

The fact you say you can not recreate this issue is scary...  because it happens almost immediately .  

Oct 8, 2018, 13:2510/08/18
07/26/15
Midwestgun, they need to be able to get this bug to happen everytime they follow our steps where it happens for us then they are able to remove these bugs, I have patience as I know they will get this bug fixed, I like to attack but at the moment havn't been because of this bug, I have to many fans want to see my offense go splat on a beacon so I dont attack and risk my army while I still get ingame freezing, afterall, I cant dissapoint my pride 
Oct 9, 2018, 06:4110/09/18
08/21/14

The frequency of this bug is increasing for me.  Its now happening at least 3-4 times per log in.   I don't recall if it worked before, but as Strykersteel said, the Events Icon does seem to correct it, as I found out today.   Its not a fix, but a better workaround than clicking the Lost Arts, SH toggle, or map, and way better than refreshing.

Just wish that worked for the selection bug*, which seems to be increasing in frequency as well.

*The bug where 'filter' selections and 'number of troops' selections could not utilized/accessed.

Oct 12, 2018, 03:3610/12/18
08/09/16
now the game is locking up after almost any action, in an our I had to reboot 4 times, somebody really needs to get this fixed, it's beyond annoying.
Oct 15, 2018, 11:2410/15/18
07/02/15

dliard55 said:

now the game is locking up after almost any action, in an our I had to reboot 4 times, somebody really needs to get this fixed, it's beyond annoying.

Lord, please check this thread. This could be the issue you experience. The devs are already informed.

If you experience the issue by making some specific actions, please describe them in detail.