All Categories

Hero Equipment Earned in Battlegrounds Never Shows Up in Hero Inventory

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 4, 2018, 02:2808/04/18

SInce about 5-6 hours ago, none of the Hero Equipment or Chests listed as being earned during successful BG attacks/defenses have shown up in my Hero Inventory. By my count I have lost 6 items (equipment or chests), including Copper Boots, and low level helmet/gloves/ring as well as two level 1 chests.

Now I also notice that 2 or 3 Equipment Items that should have been granted because of League Chests have also not been placed in my Hero Inventory. The delay in this is because there always seems to be delayed delivery of this type of earned equipment (but usually by 10-20 minutes, not the multiple hour delay/disappearance I am now experiencing). I have always today had lots of open inventory slots for equipment.

I play on FB, in the Dark Plains World. As stated, the BG problem just started this afternoon and keeps on happening. The League Chest problem has happened throughout today (the last 17 hours or so), but happens sporadically -- not always when I am granted Hero Equipment through a League Chest.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 4, 2018, 10:3408/04/18
04/10/15

lord tmquey

i also play on facebook and havent faced the issue you comment.

please be sure you dont have your equipment slots used by items and be sure you also have free the temporary slots for new items

you also can try to log out, clean all the browser cache and relog again to see if the earned items appear

if still havent seen ur items please provide more details of the issue

thanks in advance

Regards