Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 28, 2018, 11:5907/28/18
10/11/15

Units disappeared without any trace

Platform I play on: Plarium.com

The server where I play: The Dark Plains

The feature that causes the issue: Raiding

The exact steps I performed before the bug arose: I sent all my offensive units to raid a besieged castle and imidiately after that after that I sent a couple of archers to besiege that castle.

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear: none!

What should have happened: The offensive units should have raided the castle and return back to my castle and after that the archers should have besieged the castle. These 2 actions should appear in the Grand Marshall report.

What actually happened: Only the besiege action with the archers appeared in the Grand Marshall report. All my offensive units have simply disappeared, none have returned to my castle and there is no record of them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2018, 15:3707/28/18
Jul 28, 2018, 15:40(edited)
12/13/14

Edas said:

Platform I play on: Plarium.com

The server where I play: The Dark Plains

The feature that causes the issue: Raiding

The exact steps I performed before the bug arose: I sent all my offensive units to raid a besieged castle and imidiately after that after that I sent a couple of archers to besiege that castle.

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear: none!

What should have happened: The offensive units should have raided the castle and return back to my castle and after that the archers should have besieged the castle. These 2 actions should appear in the Grand Marshall report.

What actually happened: Only the besiege action with the archers appeared in the Grand Marshall report. All my offensive units have simply disappeared, none have returned to my castle and there is no record of them.

Check your garrison tab, clear cache etc

Is it possible they besieged the castle instead of raiding?
This would happen if your archers travel too quickly and arive first

What shows in your Unit Tracking tab?

Jul 28, 2018, 22:2507/28/18
10/11/15

Snowgoon said:

They were in the garrison tab. Thank for your help.

Anyway, I still think this is a bug, since the offensive units arrived much earlier than the archers. They should have raided the castle and returned to my castle and then the archers should besieged the castle. The offensive units simply didn't return! I guerss the food should be better in the other castle! :D
Aug 1, 2018, 23:2908/01/18
12/13/14

Edas said:

Snowgoon said:

Anyway, I still think this is a bug, since the offensive units arrived much earlier than the archers. They should have raided the castle and returned to my castle and then the archers should besieged the castle. The offensive units simply didn't return! I guerss the food should be better in the other castle! :D

As I have said before, plarium games are very bad at multi-tasking

but it is crazy that we should be expected to raid first and then wait for these units to return safely before sending one archer

Happy to hear that your problem is resolved - but you were lucky your offense was not attacked while lost in the Bermuda Triangle  LOL
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 4, 2018, 21:3808/04/18
10/04/13
Edas said:

Snowgoon said:

You need to consider the speed that various units travel at.  An attack containing multiple unit types will travel at the speed of the slowest unit.  Archers have a speed of 18, so if you sent an attack containing units with a slower speed than that then it's likely the archers arrived first even if they were sent after the attack.   It is annoying that you don't get a report if your raid ends up getting converted to reinforcements on a sieged castle, but it's not a bug.