All Categories

'Wheel of options' around castles wont work properly

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 15, 2018, 16:2107/15/18
05/16/18

When i'm out on the map trying to send anything to my friends, like reinforcements, the wheel of options around the castles flicker and are hard to get to let me in on their respective menues, and entering the castle through this way also don't work properly.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 16, 2018, 11:1307/16/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.
Jul 16, 2018, 23:0007/16/18
05/16/18

I can't give much information about it since it happens mostly at random..

However i have noticed that it happens mostly when i'm sending out reinforcements to multiple people in the Guild i'm in,

i'm playing on Plarium and i'm on Dark Plains,

in the Dragon i use the: Construction Speed Boost and Food Production Boost/Lost art Discovery Speed Boost

(always using the Construction Speed Boost, i alter between the other 2 depending on situation)

I don't know how to say it otherwise but hope this can at least give you an idea of the situation..

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 18, 2018, 13:5907/18/18
07/02/15

chris said:

I can't give much information about it since it happens mostly at random..

However i have noticed that it happens mostly when i'm sending out reinforcements to multiple people in the Guild i'm in,

i'm playing on Plarium and i'm on Dark Plains,

in the Dragon i use the: Construction Speed Boost and Food Production Boost/Lost art Discovery Speed Boost

(always using the Construction Speed Boost, i alter between the other 2 depending on situation)

I don't know how to say it otherwise but hope this can at least give you an idea of the situation..

Please try using another browser for the game and launch the game in Incognito mode. The situation can be related to adobe flash player issues.

Please inform me if you experience the issue in another browser.