All Categories

missing items in resource package

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 21, 2018, 04:2106/21/18

when the resoutrce package opened the 120 soulstones either were not applied or went into a black hole as i have read has happened before to items since there is only the 45 soul stones i have earned in the tounemts to date there... as i am new in this game i am unable to spend them buying the spells as yet which was my purpose in buying them to start with. i would appreciate someone looking into this please

Farwol's Crown
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 21, 2018, 09:3006/21/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. If possible, please attach a screenshot of the resources package you have opened. 

Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.

Jun 21, 2018, 15:1406/21/18
Jun 21, 2018, 17:21(edited)

http://prntscr.com/jxnri2  here is a screen shot of the resource package i bought. i did not think to check on the soulstones strictly because they were just not a item i was in need of right now they were on the list of needed in the near future and could only be aquired in the tournement or packages so they were on the list to be aquired but not something i could use because i haven't even passed chivaly as yet...but i saved the messages where i won the 45 soulstones i currently have in the tournements so the resource packet did not apply itself fully and at this point i am only sure that it all that is missing though now i wonder if this is a isolated event

Jun 23, 2018, 04:0506/23/18
Jun 23, 2018, 04:07(edited)

So i guess the company line is what to ignore a customer when they can't explain how their game doesn't deliever what the customer pays for or even finish the transaction in good faith like you should? if so this is the end of my spending as well as i will spread the word of how you conduct business and the proof with it.

AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 23, 2018, 13:3006/23/18
06/03/14

Hello lord! I have just tested this functionality and the all bonuses, including Solestones, were successfully delivered. In your case, there could be the problem in the outdated cache due to which game client could not reflect the up-to-date number of Soulstones. Please specify the actual coordinates of your castle and I will check out what's happened at that time. 

Jun 24, 2018, 19:5006/24/18
Jun 24, 2018, 20:04(edited)
Agent Andrew said:

Hello lord! I have just tested this functionality and the all bonuses, including Solestones, were successfully delivered. In your case, there could be the problem in the outdated cache due to which game client could not reflect the up-to-date number of Soulstones. Please specify the actual coordinates of your castle and I will check out what's happened at that time. 

i have not moved my castle since i entered the game and i did the cache purge and refresh 2 times before i posted to forum while i know you may be used to dealing with people that are not used to procedures i am not one of them but i do fail to understand where you as a member of their staff do not have full access to my info and as someone who is a system analyst and programmer i do know too much info put out here just gives hackers a open door to my information stored on your system hence my intial reluctance to post the data at the bottom of the screen in the guide. -840 -970  is whats shown... I am perfectly willing to supply you with in game screen captures of the soulstone count as well as the tournment msgs showing each of the wins where i won the minor amount of the 45 soulstones in my account its the 120 i paid for in question missing
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 25, 2018, 09:0906/25/18
07/02/15

Ericson said:

Agent Andrew said:

i have not moved my castle since i entered the game and i did the cache purge and refresh 2 times before i posted to forum while i know you may be used to dealing with people that are not used to procedures i am not one of them but i do fail to understand where you as a member of their staff do not have full access to my info and as someone who is a system analyst and programmer i do know too much info put out here just gives hackers a open door to my information stored on your system hence my intial reluctance to post the data at the bottom of the screen in the guide. -840 -970  is whats shown... I am perfectly willing to supply you with in game screen captures of the soulstone count as well as the tournment msgs showing each of the wins where i won the minor amount of the 45 soulstones in my account its the 120 i paid for in question missing

I have checked your account logs. 

I can confirm you received 120 Soulstones with the purchase and bought Oath of Faith Lost Art Scroll, 100 Soulstones worth. Since you had 25 Soulstones before, you still have 45 Soulstones on your balance after the Scroll is bought. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.