All Categories

A Captain in my league cannot log in

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 13, 2018, 02:3205/13/18
08/15/16

A Captain in my league has contacted me through Facebook to tell me that he cannot login ever since a recent update.  To be clear, he does not play Stormfall through Facebook, that is just the only way that he could contact me because he could not get into the game.  He keeps getting a Flash Player error message.  He has downloaded the newest version of Flash, and he has tried logging in in both Chrome and Opera, but neither has worked.  The player's name is Overtorqued, and his castle location is (-904; 1750).  He plays on The Dark Plains.  May 7 was the date that he first contacted me and said that he was having login issues, and he has not been able to log in ever since.

Here is a screenshot that he sent me of the Flash error message:  https://prnt.sc/jfjinl

He is also having trouble remembering the email account that he tied to the SF account.  He said that he set up a separate email account from his personal email to avoid spam emails from Plarium, but that he hasn't logged into the email account since start the Stormfall account and forgot the email account he used.  He knows that it was through Gmail, but that is all he can remember.  He said that his sign-in and password were saved in Chrome so he never memorized it, and when the game didn't work, he downloaded the latest version of Chrome to see if that would help, and now his sign-in and password are no longer saved. 

Is there anything that he can do for either of these problems?

Sincerely,

La Navigira
Avada Kadavera Marshall

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 13, 2018, 08:3505/13/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Flash Player issue is being discussed in this thread. Please ask your friend to join the conversation and describe his case in detail. 

As for the login data. Please send this article to your friend. It can help him to solve the issue. If the issue is not solved, your friend will need to contact us invidually.

Meahnwhile. this topuc will be closed. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.