Missing sapphires from account

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 12, 2018, 08:1403/12/18
03/12/18

Hello,

I've noticed that yesterday around 5.6k Sapphires diapered from my Server 2 (Untamed Lands) account. From what I know I didn't do any purchase in the game that involves so much sapphires.

Can you please have a look at my yesterday actions and tell me why are these sapphs missing?

Thanks and Regards,

Radu Francu

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 12, 2018, 09:4603/12/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

There are no bugs related to Sapphires' disappearance. This is the in-game currency which can be spent on in-game purchases. Please follow this article to learn where the Sapphires can be spent.

If you consider the Sapphires have been lost due to a bug, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.
Mar 12, 2018, 10:3103/12/18
03/12/18

Well, 

Playing this game for 3 years, I think I know how to spent sapphires :), but thanks for the link anyway.

Let me explain how it all happen:

- playing Stormfall on Facebook, Untamed Lands, yesterday, 11 of March 2018;

- last action was building troops- Regular troops, as usual, before closing it; I left the game with around 6.9k sapphires in the account;

- this morning I found 1.3k sapphires left in my account. 

Basically, I have no clue of what's happen with my sapphires; I thought that you just might have a clue about what's wrong here.

So , you guys, having all information about all the accounts, you can check my ID from Untamed Lands and find out when the sapphs vanished and why.

Thanks  

Mar 12, 2018, 11:0303/12/18
07/02/15

Trooper said:

Well, 

Playing this game for 3 years, I think I know how to spent sapphires :), but thanks for the link anyway.

Let me explain how it all happen:

- playing Stormfall on Facebook, Untamed Lands, yesterday, 11 of March 2018;

- last action was building troops- Regular troops, as usual, before closing it; I left the game with around 6.9k sapphires in the account;

- this morning I found 1.3k sapphires left in my account. 

Basically, I have no clue of what's happen with my sapphires; I thought that you just might have a clue about what's wrong here.

So , you guys, having all information about all the accounts, you can check my ID from Untamed Lands and find out when the sapphs vanished and why.

Thanks  

All purchases are made after the appropriate commands sent by a player. We exclude the possibility of making a purchase without the player's involvement. Also, this thread is related to in-game bugs. We do not investigate regular in-game purchases.

Please check your private messages and specify the requested data. I will check your logs for a one-time exception. 

Mar 12, 2018, 11:3803/12/18
07/02/15

I have checked your logs. The Sapphires have been spent on the regular purchases:

• 1 x Gateway of Precision - 4000 Sapphires;
  • 2 x Spells of Enhancement 25% - 800 Sapphires;
  • 1 x Spells of Enhancement 50% - 700 Sapphires;
  • 1 x All Resources production 25% - 900 Sapphires. 

All purchases were made on March, 11. Your Sapphires balance has not been changed after the last purchase. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.