All Categories

Market trade terms changed when troops return

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 5, 2018, 16:4003/05/18
06/15/16

This has happened a couple of times to me. I am aware that the terms of the trade reset to default when troops return to my castle. BUT, with lag, it is not evident that changes were made when you click on the make offer button. When I click the make offer button after setting terms of a trade of gold for iron, when it appears in the market, my trade is changed to offering gold for food at a 1:1 ratio with ALL my caravans. Please fix the glitch of changing terms of a trade offer when troops return to the castle.  I have been burned by this glitch a couple of times and it's very annoying 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2018, 16:5703/05/18
06/15/16
I adjusted terms of trade to offering 51000 gold in exchange for 89600 gold and clicked the make offer button.  I really didn't expect anyone to accept the offer, BUT the offer was accepted very quickly. I look to see what was being sent and I'm getting 50,000 food in exchange for 50,000 iron. The game changed the terms of my offer without my knowledge.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 6, 2018, 11:5403/06/18
Mar 6, 2018, 11:55(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Please make sure the issue is not related to the uncleared cache of your browser. Please try to reproduce it via Incognito mode. Here is an instruction.

If you still experience the issue, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Mar 6, 2018, 17:2403/06/18
Mar 6, 2018, 17:47(edited)
11/04/15

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Please make sure the issue is not related to the uncleared cache of your browser. Please try to reproduce it via Incognito mode. Here is an instruction.

If you still experience the issue, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Any one of us can reproduce this easily
We dont need to clear cache and we dont need to use incognito mode
How clever of you to use these smokescreens to hide the fact that your game is unreliable

Step 1 - Send spies/siege/raids to nearby castles

Step 2 - Prepare a Market Trade - https://prnt.sc/inp12h

Step 3 - Wait until any background event messes up the trade - https://prnt.sc/inp1fk

The 48k Gold is switched to 24k Food

It is not just Market Trades affected by this type of glitch. We have seen similar problems when sending raids and hitting battlegrounds
A recent bug report showed how offense units can be sent to defense battlegrounds under similar conditions - thousands of units lost

https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/97450_why-i-am-leaving-the-game-/

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Mar 7, 2018, 15:0603/07/18
05/13/15

Thank you for these details!

I have reported the issue with a Market Trade to our developers for the further investigation. In case they confirm a bug, it will be handled within one of the upcoming sprints.

Thank you for your cooperation!