All Categories

Stormfall Most powerful Lords and Ladies 2015 2016

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 10, 2017, 13:2605/10/17
10/31/14

Some years ago the age of war began with time we have seen some of the most powerful lords take the reins and leads the battle in the front. The age of war was even fierce between 2015-2016. So here presented in Chronological order are Stormfall greatest and most powerful Lords in that time.

Take notes, many factors were taken into consideration when compiling these list. Only Lords and ladies whose deeds have greatly impacted the game are included. It's a controversial list, But feel free to debate below, and propose with reason your own list.

1. Test

The was a time when Destiny was ruled by a different Lord, Then test Took the reigns and managed to survive destiny through one of the greatest Wars. During these Time Destiny grew to become the second most powerful league, to the most powerful league with one of the biggest active hammers.

2. Scarlet

Going By many names, Scarlet, Mad Ted, Mad Teddy Bear and Mad Beacon Bear there is no doubt that the Marshal of the Lords of the Black Rose rules the untamed land. He survived the LOBR through carnage after carnage of war. And managed to firmly establish the league into the beacon map. During a very short time the LOBR went to take reigns in controlling the beacon light of the South East, and becoming the No1 league, with the Biggest hammer on all servers. 

3. Frenzie

Many Lords have seen battles, but not many have survived that long. During that mentioned time these Lady managed to lead in almost any aspect of the game. And with time she managed to take reigns of the current most powerful active hammer in the Dark Plains, and with it The Emperors

4. Captain Roane KT1

Few Lord have went face to face with these Lord, and came back to tell tales of the magic of those battles. Of the time when the very first 10 000 necromancer were spotted in Darkshine casting magic into the first foe, while accompanied by the ruthless of the shades, thousands of dark Fallens. That very battle shaped the KT into what it is today, and heavily influenced the beacon map. 

5. DJ Moody

We live in a bad times, and with few sages, and prophets to tell of the future. Intelligence is critical to the game, so is diplomacy. And no Lords have mastered those arts that the tax Collector, a great contributor in the fashioning of the NAP, an unholy alliance between the lands strongest league. One of the most active contributor to our current knowledge of game mechanics a time honoured member of the forum  

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2017, 16:2705/10/17
03/01/16
What are the criteria for creating this TOP, my Lord? :) 
May 10, 2017, 16:4205/10/17
10/21/14
Nothing about server 3?! May have to get the notebook out
May 10, 2017, 18:2905/10/17
10/31/14

Eugenia Misura said:

What are the criteria for creating this TOP, my Lord? :) 

A)Influence on beacon aspect of the game. 

1. Has the player decision affected beacon map

2. Has the players decision change the beacon map? and other question

B)Activity

1. How well known is the player

2. How long has the player been playing? and other question

C) Ranking

D) Stats
E) Leaderhip roles

F) control over other player gamimg roles, and activity. 

May 10, 2017, 18:3105/10/17
10/31/14
DrFondles said:

Nothing about server 3?! May have to get the notebook out
I know little of S3, but I hope to be playing there soon. But writting stories in the chronicles might help include some in these list. 
May 10, 2017, 19:2005/10/17
08/03/14

Scarlet/Mad Ted might top the list on 2 of the 3 servers. 

May 10, 2017, 23:5205/10/17
06/29/14

Thanks for the list Oracle.  I'm not sure if I deserve the #1 spot, but I'll happily accept it.  haha 

To all of you who are still playing in 2017 and beyond, I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your time in Stormfall: Age of War!

Cheers,

-test

May 11, 2017, 00:0205/11/17
06/16/15

Entertaining topic

But, where am I in the list? 
May 11, 2017, 00:1005/11/17
12/18/14
Mad Roy said:

Entertaining topic

You are on the naughty list 
May 11, 2017, 06:5805/11/17
10/31/14
test said:

Thanks for the list Oracle.  I'm not sure if I deserve the #1 spot, but I'll happily accept it.  haha 

To all of you who are still playing in 2017 and beyond, I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your time in Stormfall: Age of War!

Cheers,

-test

You earned it
May 11, 2017, 06:5905/11/17
10/31/14
Mad Roy said:

Entertaining topic

I am sure you will be on the 2017 list
May 11, 2017, 07:0705/11/17
10/31/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Looks to me to be more of a forum list, not in game player list.

Not that there are not some notable names in that list, but many more do not post to the forums...

The are many players out there who did great deeds during that time. But most focus on a certain expect of the game, and have not influnced the beacon map at all. Look at number 1, and 2, their deeds changed the beacon map dramatically. Beacons influence all aspects of the game, and affect all players, ALL. They are many who did wonderful deeds, Roftie, Crusher, Stewart, Dave,Jezebel, Putin and many leaders and Marshals like K Simons, Anabella and Brosonthomas. They all influenced the game, but not like these guys did. 

They are also those like Mad Roy, who are active in one aspect of the game, we also have BG players like Socks who went from position 1000 in BG all the way to 1. 

Power is a relative term. Most powerful though is not, it really means what it say. 

May 11, 2017, 07:4705/11/17
08/06/16

if I say my honest opinion about that post I will get banned, so I will just say: 

Where is Emperor's Shin ?
May 11, 2017, 08:0405/11/17
10/31/14

Emperor Nikolinos said:

if I say my honest opinion about that post I will get banned, so I will just say: 

Shin became active in the beacon map, during the last months of 2015. He was my marshal, and I know for sure he was the best in diplomacy negotiations. He was very good in convincing people to join his league, making it into what it is today. but as we know he left those roles in less than 6 month. So the question is, who would you rate higher between Shin and Frenzie. 

You will never be banned for your opinion, that is if its in line with the norms of the society. 
May 11, 2017, 09:2305/11/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Looks to me to be more of a forum list, not in game player list.

Not that there are not some notable names in that list, but many more do not post to the forums...
Tell us more about them :) 
May 11, 2017, 09:2305/11/17
03/01/16
test said:

Cheers,

-test

Congratulations 
May 12, 2017, 04:2905/12/17
May 12, 2017, 04:32(edited)

Oracle said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

Shin became active in the beacon map, during the last months of 2015. He was my marshal, and I know for sure he was the best in diplomacy negotiations. He was very good in convincing people to join his league, making it into what it is today. but as we know he left those roles in less than 6 month. So the question is, who would you rate higher between Shin and Frenzie. 

You will never be banned for your opinion, that is if its in line with the norms of the society. 

Yeah, where is Emporer Shin? He definitely made an impact. He even became an obsession for some, and his legacy continues to this day.

I like your idea Oracle, maybe extend it to a top 10 so we can see others that have shaped the map. Plenty of Marshals around that have been very influential, including mine.
BiohazarDModerator
May 12, 2017, 06:5805/12/17
May 12, 2017, 06:58(edited)
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

You're joking right?  Shin was terrible at diplo, his double dealing was why Unforgiven leagues lost all their beacons for a while. 

I'd say Frenzie ranks much higher, since she's the one with the army. 
May 14, 2017, 07:2005/14/17

here is a thought

Stormfalls most powerful lords and ladies without credit cards=

wait for it

wait for it

yes you guessed it... its the bots aka master

he/she/it beats all of your list and makes money at the same time.

May 15, 2017, 09:4605/15/17
10/31/14
BiohazarD said:

You're joking right?  Shin was terrible at diplo, his double dealing was why Unforgiven leagues lost all their beacons for a while. 

I'd say Frenzie ranks much higher, since she's the one with the army. 
Your Difference with Shin might be judging that. But Shin was the best player in regards to negotiations, and we all know that. The Unforgiven family would have been doomed if it wasn't for Shin. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.