All Categories

2017 and going forward.

2017 and going forward.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 6, 2017, 03:4001/06/17
08/03/14

2017 and going forward.

I just handed off command of my league to one of my captains.   

unless plarium has some compelling evidence of a 180 turnaround for 2017 i dont really see myself spending much time on this game anymore. 

best of luck to everyone. 

IronApex
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 6, 2017, 04:5401/06/17
10/04/13
Which league are/were you from?
Jan 6, 2017, 04:5701/06/17
03/13/15
IronApex is from Dark Phoenix on server 2, if i remember correctly.
Jan 6, 2017, 15:0101/06/17
03/01/16

IronApex Turok said:

unless plarium has some compelling evidence of a 180 turnaround for 2017 i dont really see myself spending much time on this game anymore. 

IronApex

Why have you decided to leave, Lord IronApex?

Jan 6, 2017, 15:3501/06/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex

I have a feeling if he told you in sincere words. you would end up ban him on the way out -)

Jan 6, 2017, 16:2601/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 16:27(edited)
03/13/15

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex

I have a feeling if he told you in sincere words. you would end up ban him on the way out -)

I am sure there is a lot of pressure building up with beacon leagues with a lot of long ago defense and this could upset some leagues. Maybe that is the reason for it.

But in turn this helps the smaller leagues to be more competitive in the game.
Jan 6, 2017, 16:5501/06/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex

If it's a constuctive feedback, I'll gladly listen everybody.
Jan 6, 2017, 17:0401/06/17
07/25/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex

I think a whole lot of it comes down to the feeling Plarium doesn't listen to the players. 
Jan 6, 2017, 18:0001/06/17
08/03/14
Eugenia Misura said:

ive given 600 some posts of constructive feed back... you have yet to listen.
Jan 7, 2017, 00:5201/07/17
12/18/14
Maybe actually READ the posts the long term players have been putting up instead of deleting them and ignoring us completely.  Unfortunately I won't be far behind you IRONAPEX
Jan 7, 2017, 04:1701/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 04:17(edited)
03/20/14
i might hold on for a bit to see what the ship looks like while it is sinking.
Jan 7, 2017, 04:4701/07/17
03/13/15

After another war of the big leagues the stagnation was again broken by the Beacon Massacre (I myself do not like the update but i will explain it).

Small leagues have now got brave enough to take down beacons(another strategy in play) since there will be minimum losses on their investment. This made the activity surge again. Some league that were not able to get the revenge from the beacon leagues now had an open chance. This also helped out in flushing beacons with inactive defense adding to the balance. Hence clearing out the capacity of some league to hold a lot of beacons.

I did still say the frequency is more for the beacon massacre but I see this as bringing balance and removing stagnation in the game, giving the smaller league option to take beacons and hold them.

Jan 7, 2017, 05:1901/07/17
12/18/14

Warrior said:

After another war of the big leagues the stagnation was again broken by the Beacon Massacre (I myself do not like the update but i will explain it).

Small leagues have now got brave enough to take down beacons(another strategy in play) since there will be minimum losses on their investment. This made the activity surge again. Some league that were not able to get the revenge from the beacon leagues now had an open chance. This also helped out in flushing beacons with inactive defense adding to the balance. Hence clearing out the capacity of some league to hold a lot of beacons.

I did still say the frequency is more for the beacon massacre but I see this as bringing balance and removing stagnation in the game, giving the smaller league option to take beacons and hold them.

Who do you think will be targeted once the top 10 have been wiped out by Emps massively coined hammer? These small unsuspecting leagues that will not be able to defend against these large offense armies. It takes approximately 1 month to build 1 million in defense, I know thats all I have built for the past year beast and occult defense, so say I have 50 million spread across 3 beacons and the beacons get wiped out I lose 5 million in defense and am behind 5 months of building - no the beacon massacre is not good for the game I have spent the last two years building and rebuilding troops NOT so they can be wiped out that way - if the massacre runs every two to three weeks we will NEVER be able to catch up on building our defenses - hence you will see empty beacons on the server sooner than later - balur will have his day he will hold more beacons than the leagues do.

Jan 7, 2017, 05:2401/07/17
12/18/14
Stewart_KT1 said:

i might hold on for a bit to see what the ship looks like while it is sinking.
That is pretty much what I am doing - we can make popcorn and watch the festivities together!
Jan 7, 2017, 05:2901/07/17
03/13/15
As i said i do agree on the part of the frequency of the event. The frequency is definitely more but you do also agree that this will help in flushing out the inactive defense from the beacons and making some leagues loose the capability to take more beacons.
Jan 7, 2017, 05:4401/07/17
12/18/14
Warrior said:

As i said i do agree on the part of the frequency of the event. The frequency is definitely more but you do also agree that this will help in flushing out the inactive defense from the beacons and making some leagues loose the capability to take more beacons.
and players will quit out of frustration - players that would have otherwise stayed in the game
Jan 7, 2017, 06:0201/07/17
11/27/14

Jezebel said:

Warrior said:

and players will quit out of frustration - players that would have otherwise stayed in the game

Yes...they quite...and every 'quitter' will 'recomand' plarium ...

GG 
Jan 7, 2017, 07:4301/07/17
08/22/15
Jezebel said:

Warrior said:

And their leaving will create a whole new base of inactive defense.
Jan 7, 2017, 12:5701/07/17
03/20/14

And the whole new group of people quiting  in infrustration are making sure they leave their logins to make things even more messy.

eventually the ones with decent strength left will band together into a league, The 15 bil off and 10 bil def league who will smash down any league trying to hold any beacon on the server. Then you will have 1 league holding 1 beacon in first position in the rankings.

And plarium will get the slow clap of victory from themselves and each other while they tell each other how great they are.

And in the end there is darkness as that switch is flicked.
Jan 7, 2017, 15:1201/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 16:02(edited)
12/13/14

Warrior said:

It only needs ONE beacon massacre to flush inactives, so how do you justify 2 beacon event and 2 fortress events every month

As for server 2 .... there are no inactives in top leagues so these events just increase the bullying of lower ranked leagues (who stand NO chance of ever actually holding beacons, or upgrading fortresses, so how can you claim it is helping them?)

You are 100% wrong - smell the coffee, this game will only last 4 months before plarium pull the plug
Like they did on the Kongregate servers

***************************************************************************************

However, this is not about the Beacon Massacre, this is about everything

The battlegrounds are worthless because of yellow barring nerfs, and useless mini-payouts

The Tournament rewards are worthless because of new tier structure

Sketches have capped development for non-coiners

Mysterious extra losses from pvp

Active Bots, Hackers and Scammers which drive a double-decker bus thru plarium code - http://prntscr.com/dsn2u2

need we go on?

Jan 7, 2017, 15:1801/07/17
07/25/15
Snowgoon said:

Warrior said:

It only needs ONE beacon massacre to flush inactives, so how do you justify 2 beacon event and 2 fortress events every month

As for server 2 .... there are no inactives in top leagues so these events just increase the bullying of lower ranked leagues (who stand NO chance of ever actually holding beacons, so how can you claim it is helping them?)

You are 100% wrong - smell the coffee, this game will only last 4 months before plarium pull the plug
Like they did on the Kongregate servers

Well with th demise of Flashplayer, it could be the "last milking" before doomsday.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.