This topic is closed

A new Friend

7 Replies
brunsonthomas
8 October, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

Master has changed his name again.

http://prntscr.com/gutbce



UTC +5:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
8 October, 2017, 6:51 PM UTC

Lord Bunsonthomas

please send the ss to support reporting him to take the apropiate meassure since there

thanks in advance

regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
IronApex Turok
9 October, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC
master is a HER
UTC +0:00
0
Oracle
9 October, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Bunsonthomas

please send the ss to support reporting him to take the apropiate meassure since there

thanks in advance

regards

Ins't that your J-o-B. LoL

Master have notified players of these. 

Now no beacon or fort is safe

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 10:50 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Bunsonthomas

please send the ss to support reporting him to take the apropiate meassure since there

thanks in advance

regards

Ins't that your J-o-B. LoL

Master have notified players of these. 

Now no beacon or fort is safe

Hello.

No, it's not a job of moderators of the forum.

Such accounts should be reported to Support team directly.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Oracle
9 October, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

No, it's not a job of moderators of the forum.

Such accounts should be reported to Support team directly.

He could do it. All he had to do is copy and paste the PM to his SP contact. 

Moderators should check these kind of issues in-game, and use their contact to submit a quick report to someone who is in the support team. 

I assume Juglar now know 1 or two people in support, all he have to do is copy paste the text to these contact. No ticket needed in his case. 

How else is he going to be a mod f he can't contact the support team, fast. These shortens the time it takes for the issue to be addressed.

Now we have to wait for our tickets to reach support team. Wait for the support team to submit to Q&A, wait more weeks for Q&A to 'test'' then more months for the security team to add

Friend' to their ban list. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Gadheras
9 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:


Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Bunsonthomas

please send the ss to support reporting him to take the apropiate meassure since there

thanks in advance

regards

Ins't that your J-o-B. LoL

Master have notified players of these. 

Now no beacon or fort is safe

Hello.

No, it's not a job of moderators of the forum.

Such accounts should be reported to Support team directly.
I thought it was Plariums job to deal with this shit, not the players to be unpaid police. You should have own people dedicated to hunt down this type of things. You can datamine the shit out of your system for the purpose of this.
UTC +2:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
9 October, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Oracle said:

He could do it. All he had to do is copy and paste the PM to his SP contact. 

Moderators should check these kind of issues in-game, and use their contact to submit a quick report to someone who is in the support team. 

I assume Juglar now know 1 or two people in support, all he have to do is copy paste the text to these contact. No ticket needed in his case. 

How else is he going to be a mod f he can't contact the support team, fast. These shortens the time it takes for the issue to be addressed.

Now we have to wait for our tickets to reach support team. Wait for the support team to submit to Q&A, wait more weeks for Q&A to 'test'' then more months for the security team to add

Friend' to their ban list. 

Lord Oracle

maybe u will not believe me but be sure i know which task are part of my duties and which one are not. im not going to enter in any kind of discussions about actitudes with players. you can assume whatever u want but also be sure u are the less indicate person to tell me or tell anybody what must i have to do or not to do.

you both, oracle and brusonthomas, know very very well what is the way to inform about that kind of spam inside the game. you know as well that this kind of topics written in this way make thinks some kind of things that i dont want.

for any kind of issues with these words, please contact Lord Oberon.

Regards

PS: this topic is solved and that is why i close it and soon will be moved to archive

good haunting


Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
1781713 users registered; 48452 topics; 287582 posts; our newest member:dhhshnf