Sketches question

8 Replies
Limad
14 July, 2017, 4:52 PM UTC

Anyone know how many sketches are required to upgrade townhouses and barns from Lvl 24 to Lvl 25?

Thanks in advance. 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
brunsonthomas
14 July, 2017, 5:04 PM UTC

Limad said:

Anyone know how many sketches are required to upgrade townhouses and barns from Lvl 24 to Lvl 25?

Thanks in advance. 

My league has been tracking most upgrades. Through the efforts of many people data is recorded and used by many. Joining a good league and using the Wiki pages yields much useful information

Farm to level 25 800 sketches  -2% food reduction 21648 g, 29624 i, 15889 f or 5950 sapphires

UTC +5:00
Limad
14 July, 2017, 6:22 PM UTC
Yeah, the Wiki pages don't give much info on it and the search engine is a dog. One of my league mates asked the question and people who have already upgraded to 25 can't remember. So I just thought I'd ask on here. 
Hola!
Oracle
15 July, 2017, 5:27 AM UTC

Limad said:

Yeah, the Wiki pages don't give much info on it and the search engine is a dog. One of my league mates asked the question and people who have already upgraded to 25 can't remember. So I just thought I'd ask on here. 

Wiki pages will be maintained soon. Most information is not included in the wiki, just the general information. 

I suggest that you check other wiki like that from Sparta

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
16 July, 2017, 5:14 AM UTC
Limad said:

There was a chart with all the upgrade costs floating around the forum at one point, not sure where it went though.  
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
16 July, 2017, 5:14 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Limad said:

Wiki pages will be maintained soon. Most information is not included in the wiki, just the general information. 

I suggest that you check other wiki like that from Sparta

Isn't the whole point of the wiki to have that kind of important information?
UTC +0:00
cat in the hat
16 July, 2017, 5:03 PM UTC

townhouse   https://prnt.sc/fwe2j5

UTC +6:00
Limad
16 July, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Thanks man, much appreciated. 
Hola!
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
17 July, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Thanks for your help in this question :) 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1720861 users registered; 42330 topics; 270824 posts; our newest member:fredd19958