All Categories

Two different questions in one post

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 5, 2017, 14:0007/05/17

Hello

The first question (it is about assasin,the spier unit that kill other spiers)

what is their killing system ,i dont see offensive stats how can i calculate how they kill?

Second question    (it is about buff- debuffs)

how does the captain  or leader choose  them and how it can be calculated the amount of bonus?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2017, 17:0107/05/17
04/10/15

sison said:

Hello

what is their killing system ,i dont see offensive stats how can i calculate how they kill?

Dear Lord

to calculate you have to take the spy points you send against the spy points of the target

the formula is the same points sent + points target = total of points and then %sent + %ontarget = 100 %

Second question (it is about buff- debuffs)
how does the captain or leader choose them and how it can be calculated the amount of bonus?

the marshan is able to apply them in his special window it appears to be applied and also the captains the marshall has authoried for applying them

about the bonus im still a bit lost about it let me ask for it or wait till other lord know it.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 5, 2017, 18:0807/05/17
Jul 5, 2017, 18:11(edited)
10/04/13

Juglar del Viento said:

sison said:

Hello

Dear Lord

to calculate you have to take the spy points you send against the spy points of the target

the formula is the same points sent + points target = total of points and then %sent + %ontarget = 100 %

Second question (it is about buff- debuffs)
how does the captain or leader choose them and how it can be calculated the amount of bonus?

the marshan is able to apply them in his special window it appears to be applied and also the captains the marshall has authoried for applying them

about the bonus im still a bit lost about it let me ask for it or wait till other lord know it.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards

The debuffs apply a modifier to the total value, but the % is of the base value.  

So lets say your dragons have 1680 base offese + 70% from lost arts + 20% from hero + 10% from league fortress. So the total value is 3360, or 200% of the base value.  A 10% debuff subtracts 1680 *0.1 or 168 from the total value, reducing them to 3192 total power, or 190% of the base value.  This means the total power of your dragons was only reduced by 5% from a 10% debuff.  

The stronger your troops are, the less effect debuffs have as a % of the total power.  
Jul 5, 2017, 22:3507/05/17

Juglar del Viento said:

sison said:

Hello

Dear Lord

hello juglar ,thanks for response

you mean the offesnive stat of my assansis spier is its spy stats?
Jul 5, 2017, 22:3907/05/17

BiohazarD said:

The debuffs apply a modifier to the total value, but the % is of the base value.  

So lets say your dragons have 1680 base offese + 70% from lost arts + 20% from hero + 10% from league fortress. So the total value is 3360, or 200% of the base value.  A 10% debuff subtracts 1680 *0.1 or 168 from the total value, reducing them to 3192 total power, or 190% of the base value.  This means the total power of your dragons was only reduced by 5% from a 10% debuff.  

The stronger your troops are, the less effect debuffs have as a % of the total power.  

pretty nice,to be honest i asked about it because i was looking about them,my team just yesterday won the first buff so i dont know how they work it but it  is  nt very essential i will find out soon enough ,i just met that feature

your answer btw is realy helpful you extend the topic in a good way so we learn more things ,good :)
Jul 6, 2017, 10:1607/06/17
04/10/15

sison said:

hello juglar ,thanks for response

you mean the offesnive stat of my assansis spier is its spy stats?

Hello again Lord Sison

you have to take the number it appears in the same place as offensive troops have their attack stat and u will see a number on blue instead of red. that is the stat for spies

here is an screenshot:

hope this can help u

Regards
Jul 6, 2017, 14:2707/06/17
ok juglar thanks,so spy stats work like offenisve stats when assasin spier attempt to spy, will check it out,thanks buddy :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.