This topic is closed

loss of units an saphires

2 Replies
biggrizzlybr
5 July, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC
I had around 62,000 saphs the 4th to the 5th was the 70% off revive units I had close to 4700 hundred pikes an 4800 archers in bg's I healed them all and only got back in my catacombs 3000 total 1190 pikes and 1932 archers where are the rest of the units I paid to revive or where are the saphires I paid to revive them with of my saphs I only have 3366 left I had just bought them an had gotten a 20k bonus for buying 50k worth 
UTC +8:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
5 July, 2017, 12:28 PM UTC

Lord biggrizzlybr

be aware that when u kill troops u only can revive or heal a percentage of this troops killed

for example if u kill 100 pkes u only are going to heal or revive only the 70% of ur looses the other 30% is missed. so in this case u only are going to be able to revive 70 pikes. u have to add this u only have 7 days to revive that percentage.

that is why u cant revive all ur troops u killed even more if u killed them more than 7 days.

hope this can solve ur doubts.

regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Limad
5 July, 2017, 6:50 PM UTC

biggrizzlybr said:


I had around 62,000 saphs the 4th to the 5th was the 70% off revive units I had close to 4700 hundred pikes an 4800 archers in bg's I healed them all and only got back in my catacombs 3000 total 1190 pikes and 1932 archers where are the rest of the units I paid to revive or where are the saphires I paid to revive them with of my saphs I only have 3366 left I had just bought them an had gotten a 20k bonus for buying 50k worth 

Raise a ticket with support and ask them to look at what happened when you revived your troops. 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


Reviving archers and pikes with sapphs is a quick way to financial ruin, but that's a conversation for another day. 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
1697771 users registered; 39640 topics; 264404 posts; our newest member:granger racel