This topic is closed

Liberate sabotaged

4 Replies
brunsonthomas
4 July, 2017, 1:41 AM UTC
There is a problem of missing reports. I sent troops to liberate a castle. I received no report but the castle that was liberated was raided by the sieger twice. Between the first and second raid it was spied and I was attempting to recall my troops. I was unsuccessful recalling troops but the second raid destroyed them. I even refreshed the game. There is no evidence the troops ever arrived. There is no evidence the raider knew there were troops there but my troops were destroyed. I require an investigation, there is something wrong with this picture that cost me over 2 million in offense.
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 11:40 AM UTC
Hello, Thomas! Can you please specify if you contacted Support team regarding this matter? 
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
4 July, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Hello, Thomas! Can you please specify if you contacted Support team regarding this matter? 
Yes, support contacted. Awaiting reply.
UTC +5:00
toggit
4 July, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


There is a problem of missing reports. I sent troops to liberate a castle. I received no report but the castle that was liberated was raided by the sieger twice. Between the first and second raid it was spied and I was attempting to recall my troops. I was unsuccessful recalling troops but the second raid destroyed them. I even refreshed the game. There is no evidence the troops ever arrived. There is no evidence the raider knew there were troops there but my troops were destroyed. I require an investigation, there is something wrong with this picture that cost me over 2 million in offense.

Did you get battle reports from the 2 raids and spy mission?

I think it likely that you failed to liberate because the sieger had already recalled his defense planning to send a resource raid.

Obviously, the sieger could not raid before recalling his siege and your units got in the way. Imagine his surprise when he got his raid report :)
Your units just arrived as reinforcements and the raid easily killed them because they were offense units. We do not get reports when our reinforcements arrive. Ask your friend for copies of HIS reports which will show your reinforcements, both raids and the spies.

You were too slow to recall your offense. You should have known exactly when your troops were due to arrive and been prepared to recall immediately.

Unlucky or careless?
Let others decide

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
4 July, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

toggit said:


brunsonthomas said:


There is a problem of missing reports. I sent troops to liberate a castle. I received no report but the castle that was liberated was raided by the sieger twice. Between the first and second raid it was spied and I was attempting to recall my troops. I was unsuccessful recalling troops but the second raid destroyed them. I even refreshed the game. There is no evidence the troops ever arrived. There is no evidence the raider knew there were troops there but my troops were destroyed. I require an investigation, there is something wrong with this picture that cost me over 2 million in offense.

Did you get battle reports from the 2 raids and spy mission?

I think it likely that you failed to liberate because the sieger had already recalled his defense planning to send a resource raid.

Obviously, the sieger could not raid before recalling his siege and your units got in the way. Imagine his surprise when he got his raid report :)
Your units just arrived as reinforcements and the raid easily killed them because they were offense units. We do not get reports when our reinforcements arrive. Ask your friend for copies of HIS reports which will show your reinforcements, both raids and the spies.

You were too slow to recall your offense. You should have known exactly when your troops were due to arrive and been prepared to recall immediately.

Unlucky or careless?
Let others decide

No the person siege was sieging an alt so he saw the reinforcements coming in. He then raided the incoming reinforcements. Then to save time he spied again and raided again. All this time I was trying to recall my troops and not one was recalled. Within minutes another of my league had reinforcements. He had to kick them out because I could not recall them. There is a tremendous lag when recalling liberate or reinforcing armies. The alt has been identified as an alt for an unfriendly league. Since there is no out of game recourse, the member has been demoted. This player will never be promoted or given DE and has been identified as a PVP trap. League chat has now become a misinformation channel. 

I tried to recall as soon as they hit. I tried to recall after the first raid. I tried to recall after the spy. I tried to recall after the second raid. It is hard to do when the sieged castle and the sieging castle are only 2 castles apart and both owned by the same player in two different leagues or an alt whichever you want to call it. So he could see the incoming and know exactly when to hit and the game lag made it impossible to recall troops. Try it sometime.


UTC +5:00
1725321 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Cralos2