All Categories

It Seem support is Lacking in this Game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 30, 2017, 13:2206/30/17
02/21/16

I filled Out a ticket 4 days ago  because a Castle I had been attacked by suddenly had a Oberons Protection Bubble Placed on it !!! My understanding was castles that attack another Are not given Protection from a Castle they Attack !! The bubble is still in Place while I wait for the programmers to look into this as Ticket Had Been forwarded 3 days ago .  What good is support if it doesn't get too an issue until after the time of the Problem Expires (the time limit or the Protection Bubble)
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2017, 15:3406/30/17
03/01/16
Hello! This Castle could be under protection not because it's a newbie, but because player came back to the game after not playing for a while. 
Jun 30, 2017, 16:5906/30/17
06/16/15

carolpringle59 said:

I filled Out a ticket 4 days ago  because a Castle I had been attacked by suddenly had a Oberons Protection Bubble Placed on it !!! My understanding was castles that attack another Are not given Protection from a Castle they Attack !! The bubble is still in Place while I wait for the programmers to look into this as Ticket Had Been forwarded 3 days ago .  What good is support if it doesn't get too an issue until after the time of the Problem Expires (the time limit or the Protection Bubble)

You wanted to know why it still has a bubble? Starters and the people/alts that log in after 2 weeks will benefit of this 7 days protection, which allows them to go and hit someone, being that someone the only one able to retaliate, which means if he attacked you, you could send an attack back but nobody else. But, it's completely easy to cheat that simple mechanic, to cancel the possibility of retaliation for the remaining time of this shield.

Eugenia Misura said:

Hello! This Castle could be under protection not because it's a newbie, but because player came back to the game after not playing for a while. 

I don't really think that answer helps on this forum thread...

Jul 1, 2017, 12:0607/01/17
02/21/16
Duh the point is that the Castle Had attacked Mine after attacking Me the Protection should of been Dropped so that I can respond to the attack !!!
Jul 1, 2017, 12:2307/01/17
02/21/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Why do you Bother?? Do you not understand what I wrote?? he attacked My Castle After he returned to the Game!!!!

Jul 1, 2017, 13:1007/01/17
Jul 1, 2017, 13:10(edited)
check also if it is obreron 's bubble or bubble you can purchase with saphire, it is two differnt kind of bubbles,i just say
Jul 1, 2017, 16:5407/01/17
03/22/16

carolpringle59 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Why do you Bother?? Do you not understand what I wrote?? he attacked My Castle After he returned to the Game!!!!

Could you please check the bubble he has on. How long did you wait after he attacked you before you tried to respond? Sometimes the game is slow to produce the Oberon's Protection. If it was a Weor's Protection there is no recourse. IF it was an Oberon's Protection and you were attacked but unable to retaliate you can submit a ticket and let support investigate. https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jul 2, 2017, 02:3707/02/17
06/16/15
carolpringle59 said:

Duh the point is that the Castle Had attacked Mine after attacking Me the Protection should of been Dropped so that I can respond to the attack !!!
Castles with the 7 days protection from Oberon can attack whatever they want, the bubble will not disappear, unless you have been attacked by them, so here for your question, I'll repeat, it's extremely easy to recover Oberon's bubble after hitting you, that's most probably what this individual has done.
Jul 2, 2017, 03:3007/02/17

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

Castles with the 7 days protection from Oberon can attack whatever they want, the bubble will not disappear, unless you have been attacked by them, so here for your question, I'll repeat, it's extremely easy to recover Oberon's bubble after hitting you, that's most probably what this individual has done.

I am confused here, are you saying there is an exploit/bug in the castle bubble system?

it is one thing when someone ATTACKS YOU, then puts a bubble on.... and its another when they have "oberon's protection" and they can attack you but the bubble still holds....

it seems there are many exploits/things about the game that remain hidden for the sake of older players having a "competitive" advantage.
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 2, 2017, 07:2207/02/17
10/04/13
Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

Once you attack someone, your oberons protection is lowered against that player for the duration of the protection.  There is no way to recover your protection from a player if you attack them while under oberon's protection. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 2, 2017, 07:2807/02/17
10/04/13
carolpringle59 said:

Are you sure this player is using oberon's protection and not weor's protection?  Weor's protection can be repurchased at any time after it is deactivated by an attack. 
Jul 2, 2017, 09:4407/02/17
06/16/15
BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
It's extremely easy to recover Oberon's bubble after hitting you.
Once you attack someone, your oberons protection is lowered against that player for the duration of the protection.  There is no way to recover your protection from a player if you attack them while under oberon's protection. 
Ahmm, you're wrong Bio 
Jul 2, 2017, 11:5507/02/17
02/21/16
BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

And still the Bubble is there  And it is Oberon protection Bubble 
Jul 2, 2017, 13:2807/02/17
Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
Ahmm, you're wrong Bio 
can you please explain how, or is this the same as the BG way to get 50million troops for free thing that noone can share?
Jul 2, 2017, 16:2907/02/17
06/16/15

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
blablabla
blablabla
can you please explain how, or is this the same as the BG way to get 50million troops for free thing that noone can share?

I could, but then all the forum readers could turn around and start trolling players with protected castles with something that Plarium isn't going to fix in a long time.

Not that this one in particular means anything important, but as that way of playing BGs you say, the leagues that are in the high level of competence won't be sharing their intel on public spaces Solidarius.

Jul 3, 2017, 04:2807/03/17
10/21/14
Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
blablabla
blablabla

I could, but then all the forum readers could turn around and start trolling players with protected castles with something that Plarium isn't going to fix in a long time.

Not that this one in particular means anything important, but as that way of playing BGs you say, the leagues that are in the high level of competence won't be sharing their intel on public spaces Solidarius.

Some things just take trial and error  I'm going to have to agree with Mad on this since I'm aware of what he is speaking of. 
Jul 3, 2017, 06:4807/03/17

DrFondles said:

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
blablabla
blablabla

Some things just take trial and error  I'm going to have to agree with Mad on this since I'm aware of what he is speaking of. 

yes as the op said, help/support sucks.  well they may have said lacking.  just like game content is lacking.  if you don't spend money or know and utilize all of the exploits, the game really isn't worth playing.  yes bio, i know you are awesome without spending money or using exploits, i am talking about normal people.  {just a friendly preemptive strike there}.

after reading this exhilarating thread i am glad i only log in once in awhile to troll through the forums.  edit:  stroll through the forums.
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 3, 2017, 08:0407/03/17
10/04/13
Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
blablabla
blablabla

It's ok I figured it out, but thanks anyways :)
Jul 3, 2017, 17:5907/03/17
02/22/15

Support from Plarium, that is a laugh.

I sent a ticket in that my 70% off boost didn't show on some of the boosts, their reply doesn't show on new boosts.

Next day wheel of fortune expired and 50% off boost sale started, guess what it covers all boosts, I send back a reply that it doesn't make sense that the 50% sale covers new boost but my 70% didn't

Their reply, we found no malfunction and we will not discuss further.

That is the support I have come to expect, we aren't wrong ever and we will not discuss.

BG reply, bg are working properly and as such will not be investigated.

Really caring and thoughtful customer service, make you want to write a ticket to be told we aren't wrong we will not discuss. The only thing they leave out is. really, why bother writing a ticket it is just a waste of your time and ours now piss off.

Jul 4, 2017, 03:3107/04/17

Mad Roy said:

Solidarius said:

Mad Roy said:

BiohazarD said:

Mad Roy said:

carolpringle59 said:

blablabla
blablabla
blablabla

lel, enjoy a dying game then with the same players then

hey if I knew I would at least try and tell them about the bug/exploit , mabey im just crazy or somethin...

but I do understand where you are coming from... same way the "push" exploit works and they dont shut it down because afraid of backlash and they make most people send $ to upgrade market for it. 

I guess the leagues that are in the high level of competence just come on the forum to brag about how much they spend at the game, there are very few good players that spend little to no money in this game and thats a fact.

p.s. I would think that forum readers tolling players with protected castles would open their eyes and "force" them to fix the issue.

Jul 4, 2017, 11:2307/04/17
03/01/16

Lady CAROLPRINGLE59, if you believe that you faced an issue, please contact our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can check what happened. 

They will answer you as soon as possbile and investigate this case regardless of the fact that the protection Bubble has gone. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.