All Categories

A serious game problem

A serious game problem

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 21, 2017, 19:3606/21/17

A serious game problem

Here is a problem came up today http://prntscr.com/fmjukl i wonder that in case of i lose my troop in this way( cause  of a technicall problem  like that) will plarium give me back my losts ?

today game stoped running for the reason  you see in the screenshoot , so i lost connection for some minutes,

some minuites before the problem  my offense returned back from a raid.

Questions

1)what should i do if the technicall problem happend before i hide my offense??

simply my offense would stay out !!

-------------------------------

2)untill when it would stay out???

untill plarium fix the problem and untill i return back

-------------------------------

3)what if i have a job and need to return a lot of time after plarium fix it and during this time someone attack me??

i will lose all my troop

----------------------------

4)what does plarium do about it to protect us?

i know i have made dizzy our cm,i respect all the stuff of plarium but somehow a serious problem like that should be of high priority and they should have solved it already but it seems they dont see it in this way so players somehow should put pressure to make it clear

i have said again that they have to take their responsibilities

i am not bad, i am clear ,there is many ways you can solve it right now, just willing to solve it i  expect ,problem of high priority is of high priority,the fact is that plarium does nt see it in this way.

thanks for hearing me.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2017, 22:1606/21/17
07/11/13

This needs to be fixed..

Lets say this happens to a hammer player in a beacon hit.... yes captains given the ability can send offence troops home from beacons.. but that usually takes a refresh or two (1-2 minutes)..

so either way.. a refresh is needed for either a hammer player or a captian ready to pull troops..

those 60 seconds could be the difference between that player losing thousands of dollars that he/she put into the game.

For the amount of money that we as a community have given plarium... we should NEVER have any problems with lag and NEVER have to refresh our servers..

Jun 21, 2017, 23:0206/21/17
Jun 21, 2017, 23:12(edited)

Skycooldude said:

This needs to be fixed..

Lets say this happens to a hammer player in a beacon hit.... yes captains given the ability can send offence troops home from beacons.. but that usually takes a refresh or two (1-2 minutes)..

so either way.. a refresh is needed for either a hammer player or a captian ready to pull troops..

those 60 seconds could be the difference between that player losing thousands of dollars that he/she put into the game.

For the amount of money that we as a community have given plarium... we should NEVER have any problems with lag and NEVER have to refresh our servers..

thanks for sharing your opinion

keep in mind that i talk generally about technicall problems on the page of plarium and the case to lose our troop in this (silly)way ,but yes thats it included .

about servers:when is coming server's refresh all those who is online should be warned before the refresh,i am talking about a pop up in the game i dont know if they alreadty desinged a pop up about server 's refresh ,i saw  a warning somedays before  but not sure if it was about servers.

anyway yes some things should exist.

thanks for your opinion !

Jun 22, 2017, 13:0706/22/17
03/01/16

Hi Sison! I can see that this issue can be very frustrating.

If you receive such an error, please copy the error and contact our Support team so they can investigate what happened. All such cases are investigated individually as well as decisions about compensations.

Jun 22, 2017, 13:3006/22/17
10/31/14

Some of the problem are beyond Plarium control. Server maintenance must take place as much as possible. They don't only insure that the game runs smoothly, but also buff the game against cheats and hacks. 

My advice is to study Plarium downtime, server maintenance, updates ect. These activities will ensure that your league is best suited for the future. Some tasks can also be done just seconds before server maintenance, like the Unforgiven Emperor's league fortress which was upgraded prior to server maintenance

Jun 22, 2017, 13:5006/22/17
Oracle said:

Some of the problem are beyond Plarium control. Server maintenance must take place as much as possible. They don't only insure that the game runs smoothly, but also buff the game against cheats and hacks. 

My advice is to study Plarium downtime, server maintenance, updates ect. These activities will ensure that your league is best suited for the future. Some tasks can also be done just seconds before server maintenance, like the Unforgiven Emperor's league fortress which was upgraded prior to server maintenance

pop ups about servers maintance and refresh should exist apart from forum,it would help players who is online to hide their troop
Jun 23, 2017, 15:1906/23/17
03/01/16

sison said:

Oracle said:

pop ups about servers maintance and refresh should exist apart from forum,it would help players who is online to hide their troop

If the maintenance is planned, we make in-game warnings.

Jun 23, 2017, 16:2006/23/17
Eugenia Misura said:

sison said:

Oracle said:

If the maintenance is planned, we make in-game warnings.

thats it great news,i was expecting long time improvment on this section,i have noticed that it is designed warning about servers maintance this is something i expressed in the suggestions thread some days before and i am realy glad of that feature lets hope we will se more warning in case of game connection is going to shut down,i expect hard work from ya guys on it :)
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 24, 2017, 00:3106/24/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Study plarium downtime?  Study it for what?
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 24, 2017, 00:3406/24/17
10/04/13
Skycooldude said:

This needs to be fixed..

Lag is unavoidable, it happens with all online games.  Plarium will usually give your troops back if the were lost because of some error on plarium's servers, as long as you have screenshots. 
Jun 24, 2017, 10:1806/24/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Study plarium downtime?  Study it for what?

To enhance your gaming. I have for example discovered that I can play on Indonesian servers during game down. 

You can also study Plarium downtime for other reasons that can benefit your league. Last year the was a whole 3 days when games where down, but the Unforgiven Emperor's played none the less. Lags can also be manipulated by knowing locality of servers. 

The are other reasons

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.