All Categories

Should players change their tactics in bgs after all that bonus came up ?

Should players change their tactics in bgs after all that bonus came up ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 16, 2017, 00:2006/16/17
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

i have never heard "split reward" explained like this 

the only "split reward" that I have ever made reference to is when you get both offense and defense troops in your reward from a particular bg which can work or be detrimental depending on how you are proceeding with your bg's 

Don't all BG reward come in offense+defense 

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

lol what??? ummmm NO would be the answer to that - you can get a payout of all offense or all defense which imo is better because if you get a SPLIT payout of offense and defense from a bg then you are not recovering the troops you used to complete the bg (ie: a split on an offense bg that rewards you both offense and defense reduces the offense troops you will have to keep playing offense bg)

how can you even have an opinion on bgs it appears to me that you don't even play them based on the information you post .....
Jun 16, 2017, 00:5006/16/17
10/21/14
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

i have never heard "split reward" explained like this 

the only "split reward" that I have ever made reference to is when you get both offense and defense troops in your reward from a particular bg which can work or be detrimental depending on how you are proceeding with your bg's 

Don't all BG reward come in offense+defense 

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

lol what??? ummmm NO would be the answer to that - you can get a payout of all offense or all defense which imo is better because if you get a SPLIT payout of offense and defense from a bg then you are not recovering the troops you used to complete the bg (ie: a split on an offense bg that rewards you both offense and defense reduces the offense troops you will have to keep playing offense bg)

how can you even have an opinion on bgs it appears to me that you don't even play them based on the information you post .....
I would also like to stat Oracle you said you were in lower 40's for bg level correct? So your earning a handful of drags and such.... 110% you should be earning at that level of BG. If you are not, well.... I'm lost for words tbh. I am not the best battleground player myself. But I am in high 140s with a max of 149 and lowest lvl bg to be spotted in eagles nest with 114 bgs is level 83. And if you are still receiving O and D in your battlegrounds constantly and have NEVER had a payout with just one or the other. You aren't reaching your full potential of resources nor your multiplier. So good luck sir. 
Jun 16, 2017, 00:5406/16/17
10/21/14
djmoody said:

The higher the bonuses the more BG's you can kill with less troops. This can be very useful at times. For example, getting the most points for the least number of BG's in a tournament.

Is it going to make your payouts better. No. 

Payouts are based on resource banked. The resource value of troops is constant and independent of troop power or bonuses. You aren't going to stack up more bank and therefore get more payout in the long run for killing BG's more efficiently with less troops.

In summary, if you have loads of bonuses to spare using them can't hurt much. If your bonuses are very limited, don't feel like you have to use them when doing BG's.

One final point, if you do track resource loading and you want to micro-control loading to drive payouts, you can add boosts to lower loading on your target BG so as not to overload, or to minimise overloading e.g. you are 50m from loading for your target BG level but the troop match up is all Maranon vs your army of dragons and you will load 80m to kill the BG. You can use boosts to load less than 80m.
For all newer battleground players, or people who think they know everything about the game.... You should read what DJ wrote. Because this is correct^
Jun 16, 2017, 02:5506/16/17
12/18/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

And btw, do you have info about BG , newest then 2 years ago ? 

edit : Last quetion is a rhetorical one! 

Yes, I got a very special way of doing BG which I got from a player recently. But won't be sharing as it gives me a competitive advantage. It works like a charm, 110% pay out guaranteed.

My best pompous  answer. 

google is your BF mate. 

Hummm, i can recall someone crying about players not sharing their BG strategies, not too long ago....

. It was you!!!! LMAO
ha ha!!!
Jun 16, 2017, 07:1206/16/17
Jun 16, 2017, 07:39(edited)
10/31/14

It was a joke. Don't you see rhetoric in Oct's post. 

@Drfondless

I am doing a level 65 BG. A level of the BG does not affect​ your pay out. Is resource in resource out.

If you think about it deeply you will see why it is an advantage. Let's say you bank 700 mil resources at 150 BG you can get your pay out in one BG. But in 40 you get pay out in 15 plus BG. But in the end we all get back 700 mil

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 18, 2017, 10:0006/18/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

@Drfondless

I am doing a level 65 BG. A level of the BG does not affect​ your pay out. Is resource in resource out.

If you think about it deeply you will see why it is an advantage. Let's say you bank 700 mil resources at 150 BG you can get your pay out in one BG. But in 40 you get pay out in 15 plus BG. But in the end we all get back 700 mil

LOL if your bank is at 700 mil resources and you're at level 40 bgs you're probably not going to get it back...
Jun 19, 2017, 05:5606/19/17
10/21/14
BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

@Drfondless

LOL if your bank is at 700 mil resources and you're at level 40 bgs you're probably not going to get it back...
^ and that's how new people in bgs lose their army. Thank you for making this dissusion over :)
Jun 19, 2017, 17:3506/19/17
10/31/14

Did you guys just said BG are bugged. Your response suggest serious matter. That there is no way of getting back my spies bank back( it took me long time to build those spies). 

And as I have posted in chat, I am still getting my spies bank back, every BG i hit returns 110% back

Jun 19, 2017, 17:3606/19/17
Jun 19, 2017, 17:37(edited)
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

@Drfondless

Getting it back. Let's close these BG matter now. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 19, 2017, 19:0006/19/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

@Drfondless

Getting it back. Let's close these BG matter now. 

Getting how much of it back?  I'm betting if you kept track of it properly you'd see that you've lost quite a bit (although you might at least get some of it back).
Jun 20, 2017, 04:3106/20/17

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

@Drfondless

Its not possible to bank 700mil resources into a level 40 BG... you will clear way way before even if u use archers or something

#logic

what is this new method Oracle is talking about? anyone care to clarify?
Jun 20, 2017, 13:5806/20/17
07/11/13

Solidarius said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

@Drfondless

Its not possible to bank 700mil resources into a level 40 BG... you will clear way way before even if u use archers or something

#logic

what is this new method Oracle is talking about? anyone care to clarify?

what he is saying that with 700 mil resources loaded in the bank... you can get 1 payout at lvl 150 BG and reduce the 700 mil res by quite a lot...

or get 15 smaller payouts on level 40 BG's..

either way, with 700 mil res loaded into the BG's.. you will get it back... just depends on how you want to get it back... and if you can do the BG's to get it all out of the bank.
Jun 20, 2017, 19:4006/20/17
well unless the tax system disappeared maybe its better to do from ONE bg instead of 15 smaller payouts since each smaller payout you will lose a few resources due to the "tax"
Jun 22, 2017, 17:3506/22/17
10/31/14

Solidarius said:

well unless the tax system disappeared maybe its better to do from ONE bg instead of 15 smaller payouts since each smaller payout you will lose a few resources due to the "tax"

The effect of tax system are the same per BG bank. A tax on 700 mil reward will be the wether you withdraw once, in one go ( in level 150 BG) or in small chunks ( level 40 BG). The algorithm make sure these is the case by skipping rewards and with superbonuses. 

Thus if your tax is 15% and you withdraw all in one go, then you have to pay back 105mil at one go(sort of) Buy if you choose to take 15 small pay out then you have to pay back 7 mil back for each. Which round out bank due to a total of 105 mil. 

So if your​ bank 700 mil, it will not matter how you choose to claim your reward. In lump( one BG), or chunks( many BG) You will have to pay back 105 mil in the end if the tax is 15 %.

We know there is a tax, how much is it, and when does the system choose to have it back is the real mystery. I say these because I was recently studying the 110 % system, and have learned that it's not really about when the pay out is coming out. But when the system choose to make you pay. But it recognise all pays none the less. 

Jun 22, 2017, 18:5206/22/17
Jun 22, 2017, 19:03(edited)
10/06/16

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

And btw, do you have info about BG , newest then 2 years ago ? 

edit : Last quetion is a rhetorical one! 

Yes, I got a very special way of doing BG which I got from a player recently. But won't be sharing as it gives me a competitive advantage. It works like a charm, 110% pay out guaranteed.

My best pompous  answer. 

google is your BF mate. 

This seems to be as unhelpful as most of your replies, confusing people as you go. As well as another shot at DJ, who may not give all his information but what he does give is clear. Truly shameful for a mod.

Split payout to most is part offense and part defense as opposed to the times you can get either a complete offense or defense payout.

Are you saying this is a new system you are calling split is the so called "spin" you posted about where plarium decides even if you are banked you may not get paid which is funny since this is a strategy game where plarium states it will not help with BG as it is part of the strategy game to figure out yet they add a spin or random feature to strategy

You left out the fact that it is a lot more work to do 100 lvl 1- 40 than doing 50 lvl 40 to 90 for tourney points, I am sure you take full advantage of tourney rewards since you are being taxed with or without rewards correct.

W T F is a spies bank?
Jun 23, 2017, 11:4106/23/17
Jun 23, 2017, 11:42(edited)
10/31/14

The answer above as I have explained already was to a rhetorical question posted by Lord Octavian. 

Spy bank is another method of banking, using silent ones. I already explained these method and how people use it to inflate their bank. 

I think we have exhausted BG Topics

Jun 23, 2017, 12:5806/23/17
Oracle said:

I think we have exhausted BG Topics

lol that true :)