All Categories

Arranging castle layout

Arranging castle layout

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 11, 2017, 08:3606/11/17
07/05/15

Arranging castle layout

The game interface is still very poor and has many defects. Just recently I occidentally placed a sarcophagus near a gate tower and cannot reselect it to move it where I want  it. The game is forcing me to destroy my wall to access it.

This is an unacceptable choice. 

Any one has any ideas? as I am seriously thinking of scrapping this game and going else where.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2017, 10:2806/11/17
07/05/15
no one can fix this its beyound the development teams ability
Jun 11, 2017, 23:1006/11/17
Jun 11, 2017, 23:24(edited)

nazb said:

The game interface is still very poor and has many defects. Just recently I occidentally placed a sarcophagus near a gate tower and cannot reselect it to move it where I want  it. The game is forcing me to destroy my wall to access it.

hello friend

thats not true ,game doesnt force you to leave it you are thinking to leave it,since the reason you present is nt serious to leave a game.

always online games from time to time appear problems bugs etc,it is easy to be fixed just come in contact with plarium,the easy way is to blame,if you have experince from computers ,online programms etc you can easier see what i mean about technical problems,keep in mind the easy way is to blame the hard is always to fix it and focus on your self

here is the link where you can talk with plarium the way is here choose what you want before you send them a ticket cause you dont look resolved,if you realy want to fix it go there -> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jun 12, 2017, 11:3606/12/17
Jun 13, 2017, 11:50(edited)
10/31/14

nazb said:

This is an unacceptable choice. 

Any one has any ideas? as I am seriously thinking of scrapping this game and going else where.

1. Its possible with lots of patients to pack two buildings  of the same type on top of each other.

2. Try expamding your cattle

3 Demolish the castetle guards and move the sarcophagus to an erea which they had occupied. Since they only cost 5K of each resurces it should be less expensive. You can rearange buildings to those areas

4. if you are going to build all max your castle expansion, make sure that your keep occupies the top corner of your castle, and don't build walls behind it. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 14, 2017, 08:5206/14/17
10/04/13
nazb said:

no one can fix this its beyound the development teams ability
Try expanding your castle.  The first few expansions can be done for free, after that you'll have to pay sapphires.  Leave a few empty spaces on your walls and in your castle, that way you have space to move stuff around.