Many Account

21 Reply
Pantherman
8 June, 2017, 12:12 AM UTC
Good Morning

How many accounts allowed to have an individual, 

or somebody can open as many accounts want ?

UTC +1:00
IronApex Turok
8 June, 2017, 2:13 AM UTC

as per the rules, only 1 account per person.


but....


unofficially, the rule is uninforced.
UTC +0:00
glasherz
Moderator
8 June, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Pantherman, 

you are permitted to have ONE account. As a fair player I'm sure you would like to stay this one only.
UTC -4:00
sison
8 June, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

___________ SNIP_______



if plarium achieve to stop it then we can talk about rules ,keep in mind that if you have more than one account you have to respect the fair play,never use your second or third account against other players,never use your extra resource to build extra troop to help your self,you have the right to use an alt only if you have a serious reason(thats my opinion)


the reason is banned alts is cause it makes the game unfair since some player become stronger than other cause of the extra recourses

,if you keep in mind this and you respect the rest players there is no reason to feel bad with it, always alt should be used for serious reason and not to destroy the game balance :)


_________SNIP___________


Edit 

Please adhere to civil rules. Don't encourage players to use alts.
You risk 30 days ban.  

Oracle

UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 June, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC

One account

Two account you you will banned

Three account go see a psychologists, and possibly a psychiatrist you have issues. 


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
8 June, 2017, 4:37 PM UTC
glasherz said:

Hi Pantherman, 

you are permitted to have ONE account. As a fair player I'm sure you would like to stay this one only.
Thanks for helping out Glas
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
sison
8 June, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC

oracle said


Edit 

Please adhere to civil rules. Don't encourage players to use alts.
You risk 30 days ban.  

Oracle

ok thanks buddy i just say my opinion no reason to worry about it ,thanks for the protection by the way :)

UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 June, 2017, 6:41 PM UTC

sison said:


oracle said


Edit 

Please adhere to civil rules. Don't encourage players to use alts.
You risk 30 days ban.  

Oracle

ok thanks buddy i just say my opinion no reason to worry about it ,thanks for the protection by the way :)

I know you're very active, and might have seen something ''out of the ordinary'' but keep it to close to the heart. I will delete those yellow stuff in you comments tomorrow. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Pantherman
8 June, 2017, 7:19 PM UTC
I see one person and i think has many account , I check and what can I do ?
UTC +1:00
sison
8 June, 2017, 8:43 PM UTC

Pantherman said:


I see one person and i think has many account , I check and what can I do ?

haha funny question,well if you want to report  him do it ,if you dont want dont do that,if he bullies you and use his accounts against you report him to plarium its up to you you will see if there is any serious reason to report him if he doesnt bother you and you feel ok with him its not essential to do something its up to you buddy


UTC +0:00
sison
8 June, 2017, 8:47 PM UTC
Oracle said:

 I will delete those yellow stuff in you comments tomorrow. 

there is no reason to do that ,your notice was right,if you feel bad with it feel free to delet any comment with yellow letters,even mine since it is my reply to your coment but as i said it is not essential all good and thanks for the notice
UTC +0:00
Trentos
9 June, 2017, 3:16 AM UTC

We all know that many players have 10+ alts. These alts ARE regularly used for nefarious reasons. Personally, I like to play the game as it was intended, but have at times thought of creating an additional account to see how I could use what I've learnt in the game to develop an account from scratch. Something I would consider pretty innocent?

So what are the enticements for players to create alts?

- Farming resources (like having a second/third/fourth/etc salary)

- Alt defense (use the alts troops to preserve your own)

- Bullying outside of formal alliances (have seen this many times)

- Spying (Infiltrating enemy leagues)

Sure there are other reasons why some people have up to 50+ alts on the server?

UTC +11:00
Solidarius
9 June, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC

we all know there are many people who have "alts" and never will be caught and punished.

@Pantherman you are only allowed one account per person

UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 June, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC
sison said:

Pantherman said:


I see one person and i think has many account , I check and what can I do ?

haha funny question,well if you want to report  him do it ,if you dont want dont do that,if he bullies you and use his accounts against you report him to plarium its up to you you will see if there is any serious reason to report him if he doesnt bother you and you feel ok with him its not essential to do something its up to you buddy


Plarium support is no longer considering reports of alternate accounts, so if you submit a ticket they won't do anything.  
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 June, 2017, 7:52 AM UTC
Trentos said:

We all know that many players have 10+ alts. These alts ARE regularly used for nefarious reasons. Personally, I like to play the game as it was intended, but have at times thought of creating an additional account to see how I could use what I've learnt in the game to develop an account from scratch. Something I would consider pretty innocent?

So what are the enticements for players to create alts?

- Farming resources (like having a second/third/fourth/etc salary)

- Alt defense (use the alts troops to preserve your own)

- Bullying outside of formal alliances (have seen this many times)

- Spying (Infiltrating enemy leagues)

Sure there are other reasons why some people have up to 50+ alts on the server?

How can one person even play 50 accounts?  Ain't nobody got time for that :O
UTC +0:00
Oracle
9 June, 2017, 11:48 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:



How can one person even play 50 accounts?  Ain't nobody got time for that :O

I have seen a behavior reflective of keyboard and mouse recorder. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, we have added limits and safeguards to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts. As we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline. 

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.


UTC +2:00
Trentos
10 June, 2017, 1:42 AM UTC
So I CAN go ahead and create a 2nd, or even 3rd account to gain the advantages I listed above? I'm even more confused now as to whether alt accounts are allowed
UTC +11:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
10 June, 2017, 8:58 AM UTC
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:



How can one person even play 50 accounts?  Ain't nobody got time for that :O

I have seen a behavior reflective of keyboard and mouse recorder. 

I suppose that would work, but I'd think that kind of thing would be really easy for plarium to detect since it would click in exactly the same place every time. 
UTC +0:00
Stewart
11 June, 2017, 5:28 AM UTC

Oracle said:


One account

Two account you you will banned

Three account go see a psychologists, and possibly a psychiatrist you have issues. 


Why did you feel you needed to answer this giving the same info hours after another Moderator already did? Plus with your usual dribble added as well.


Do you also have no respect for fellow Moderates?


And im also going to screenshot this as soon as i post it so WHEN you change it i will have a copy.


Sad days when you need to keep a screenshot folder.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
1721643 users registered; 42508 topics; 271457 posts; our newest member:hansolo15011991