All Categories

bgs 'payouts changed overnight?

bgs 'payouts changed overnight?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 10, 2017, 16:4006/10/17
10/06/16

I agree, I think this is like the Oracle in the movie matrix, never really gives an answer just confusion.

We have a top player nomination, should we start a worst moderator poll
Jun 10, 2017, 23:0406/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 23:06(edited)

guys no need to troll him he  try, i dont think someone deserve bad talking ,since he respect all you guys you have to do the same,dialogue and disagreements is accepted but some people say things out of it

Jun 11, 2017, 02:5406/11/17
Jun 11, 2017, 02:55(edited)

Oracle said:

Solidarius said:

can you guys call a truce or get a room... 

as for the threads that I seen you in about BG's you claim to know a "miracle" way to get free troops but with no evidence/explanation so your even worse than Oracle in some ways.

lets all get along and try to be nice to one another

as my friend vash once said "Love&Peace"

:P
Thanks for the offer. You can PM me all details. From what you do before you engage with BG mechanics( do you pray for example) which website you use, what formulas you use on your logs( if you have logs) Any tricks you know( like the first BG-of-the-day-trick) Anything is welcome. You can send me pictures too, videos files  anything that comes to your mind. 

I am simple man, my highest level BG is level 44, so what I do is send all my weeks worth of units:

first I send my Golems to one offense(red) BG, usually level 30-40... then I send my pathfinder/great lords to finish it.

I receive my warlock/necro/dragon/wyvern payout, if I receive warlock I send all of them back into another BG because I do not like warlocks :P

My trick is that there is no trick :P
Jun 11, 2017, 03:3606/11/17

so, in the developer response that oracle shows, the developer is saying 2 years ago, the same things i am saying now.  the developer stated that changes would be soon that would make players happier.

they stated that it was gambling "consider it to be blackjack".  that there was a spin that decided if there is a payout.  a 50/50 generator can eventually somewhere in time create streaks of 100 or more- fail/success-yes/no.

when i have gained the "superbonus" jackpot, one of 3 things have happened;

1.  my scheduled payout pays at bgs 10-14 instead of 4-8.  this is what usually happens.

2.  i get 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  this has happened twice.

3.  after 20-25 bgs in a 5 lvl grouping, i cannot get a payout.  then i drop  5 lvls and get nothing, drop a couple more and get nothing.  drop down the next pay grade and get the payout.   this has happened 3 times, but i do not get the 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  i lose my resources, regardless of what levels i do next.

so the jackpot leads me to losses.  vakonzinko states that he has turned 1m defense into 20m defense, through the jackpot system.  this would take extreme positive streaks in the mathematical order of randomness for this to happen.  unless he knew the trigger.  especially at his guestament of 30% superbonus.

here is something i don't understand from what i have read in posts.  the developer stated that the more you lose, the bigger the eventual payout.  but is there a limit on a bgs' payout.  if a level will not pay more than x plus the superbonus then clearing 20 to 25 bgs of the same level will never gain a profit.

the only way to get a profit would be to only hit the highest non rune level and never drop below it.  this is only if the resources do continue to accumulate and the payout limit is infinite, plus you have to hit on your spin the superbonus.   vakonzinko  is this what you did?

the developer gave this advice "quit when you are ahead".  if you take this literally, it means if you get a superbonus, "quit"

whether you are ahead or behind, my tutorial remains the same.  DON'T.  or in the developer's word's, "quit"

the developer 2 years ago stated the {mechanics} of bgs.  i beleive they are basically the same now.

the developer stated positive changes will happen soon.   i beleive they are basically the same now.

when players used yellow lines tactically, plarium said,  this is cheating and quickly changed it.

Jun 11, 2017, 08:4806/11/17
Jun 11, 2017, 09:00(edited)

djmoody said:

Are you reading this thread? I haven't been shown any respect. Quite the opposite actually. 

Here are 3 lies about me in one paragraph.

i have nt read all these things,neither here i read anything ,just my sense is this.

It is quite normall to disagree with him you and many other players

what he has to do is to respect the rest players,the same thing have to do the others if he has his own opinins and is sticked on them its another story never sat down and read all that things oracle said or other ppl said to him so i have no clear opinion of oracle's opinions to be honest

i also did nt blame you i know you are a good member of the forum thats why i asked your opinion,i try to understand whats wrong if i am wrong dont know will see ,personally he has nt desrespect me neither refused to help me thats why i have no reason to complain although i know he is nt the experienced player on some things he has helped players and some newbies,i dont say" i know anything" or" anything i say is right ",, we will see, just try to help because i never trolled people(,in  case of i disagree with someone to be moderator what i would do is to vote against the specific moderator,,open a topic and call all players explain why they disagree ,but some people troll him,i am against that tactics(and i didnt blame you personally)

Jun 11, 2017, 21:3406/11/17
Jun 11, 2017, 21:36(edited)
11/30/14

nobody said:

so, in the developer response that oracle shows, the developer is saying 2 years ago, the same things i am saying now.  the developer stated that changes would be soon that would make players happier.

they stated that it was gambling "consider it to be blackjack".  that there was a spin that decided if there is a payout.  a 50/50 generator can eventually somewhere in time create streaks of 100 or more- fail/success-yes/no.

when i have gained the "superbonus" jackpot, one of 3 things have happened;

1.  my scheduled payout pays at bgs 10-14 instead of 4-8.  this is what usually happens.

2.  i get 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  this has happened twice.

3.  after 20-25 bgs in a 5 lvl grouping, i cannot get a payout.  then i drop  5 lvls and get nothing, drop a couple more and get nothing.  drop down the next pay grade and get the payout.   this has happened 3 times, but i do not get the 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  i lose my resources, regardless of what levels i do next.

so the jackpot leads me to losses.  vakonzinko states that he has turned 1m defense into 20m defense, through the jackpot system.  this would take extreme positive streaks in the mathematical order of randomness for this to happen.  unless he knew the trigger.  especially at his guestament of 30% superbonus.

here is something i don't understand from what i have read in posts.  the developer stated that the more you lose, the bigger the eventual payout.  but is there a limit on a bgs' payout.  if a level will not pay more than x plus the superbonus then clearing 20 to 25 bgs of the same level will never gain a profit.

the only way to get a profit would be to only hit the highest non rune level and never drop below it.  this is only if the resources do continue to accumulate and the payout limit is infinite, plus you have to hit on your spin the superbonus.   vakonzinko  is this what you did?

the developer gave this advice "quit when you are ahead".  if you take this literally, it means if you get a superbonus, "quit"

whether you are ahead or behind, my tutorial remains the same.  DON'T.  or in the developer's word's, "quit"

the developer 2 years ago stated the {mechanics} of bgs.  i beleive they are basically the same now.

the developer stated positive changes will happen soon.   i beleive they are basically the same now.

when players used yellow lines tactically, plarium said,  this is cheating and quickly changed it.

https://pasteboard.co/hoSpAz2OW.png 30% gain from what I had last time. I didnt pay the fees. Super bonus you can call it.