bgs 'payouts changed overnight?

59 Replies
vakonziko
8 June, 2017, 8:15 PM UTC

I will tell you the secret. There is a super bonus/jack pot or how you call it. Without paying fees - 15, 25%, just killing and taking back your reward again and again you can trigger it and hit a jackpot, winning like 30% more than you have put in bgs. That means you can gain from bgs, not lose. It happens rarely, but thats how I raised my 500k off to 20m in a month just doing bgs and building pathfinders. :)

Same mechanics in sparta. I mean, no mechanics. BGS is a lottery or you can call it a trade market. You can trade your shit for better tier units with a small chance of triggering that trade. On 60 level account in sparta I went from 50 to 140 lvl in persian positions. Same in stormfall, from 60 to 130 lvl bgs and only 75 lvl in game. Just huge gains, 1m def to 20m def in a week and so on. Gamble, gamble, gamble all your army, trigger it, raise it. 

All that maths, sheets, etc., its just all pointless. Bgs "experts" its all just a myth. You guys do it with expectations, "I expect to get a reward when I put enough resources", and sometimes balur spits in your face. Its not because its working not as intended, its because you think you know how it works, but in the end you know nothing, you just have your own theory about it. So with your theory, you can't come and tell plarium there's a bug, its not working etc., because plarium never told you and will never tell how exactly bgs work. Game will lose its curiosity if they told us all the secrets, you can't call it a game then. Have fun, and remember, you will regain your army sooner or later in bgs or might trigger it, just patience. If you wanna do it quick, just keep killing low bgs or finishing off yellowed bgs, you will gather enough units or all your units to try again.

UTC +0:00
djmoody
8 June, 2017, 9:58 PM UTC

Oracle said:

You're are very sensitive. I haven't slandered you, Nor am I actively attacking you. I don't want to become your enemy. I wish we could have better understanding with each other. I don't know how is stating your actions which are publicly known is slander. 

How can it be hard to understand. 

You made up a statement about me that isn't true. Not only isn't it true it's THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE of the truth. 

And you did it because I asked you to back up a statement you made. A statement I knew wasn't true and deserved to be called out (btw Jumy has PM'ed me to say he never said what you claimed). So you decided to get personal and spread lies about me, rather than address the points made. 

I don't come here to be trolled. I certainly don't come here to be trolled by a moderator.

These are the other threads where you did EXACTLY the same. Made up stuff up about me to try and discredit me and hurt my reputation, rather than just discussing the issue. It's just not right. Shouldn't have to put up with it over and over again

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/34054_balur-s-shield/

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/36640_bg--bare-assertion-fallacy/

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Solidarius
9 June, 2017, 4:51 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Octavian said

As moderator you should provide information that should help players in they game, not to make contradictory comments that will confuse those who read your posts. I marked few of your words to explain what i say:

"not banking all the bank needs before completing a BG, All resources have to be put in, plus up to 25% bank." that contradicts your post that you say is official plarium statement : " every time you attack or defend a [prize], your unit losses are totalled up according to each unit’s price in [Rum, Gold, Lumber]. This running total is your Payout Number. "

The 25 % comes from the percentage of extra resources you have to put back into the back from your previous bank pay out.  . So lets say I have earned a pay of 5 graffin, here these website calculate my pay back.

As you can see these website calculate the extra pay back percentage as 5 %, some  as 10% some as 15%. But I get better result when using 25%.  

" all in method above level 50 defending and offending with wrong unit types " that also contradicts the "oficial plarium statement" quoted above....

And all in method, is when a player use all his troops to do BG. These is a bad idea especially above level 50 because it will be difficult to calculate your back, and the losses are tremendous above  level 50.

I personally have a BG squad, and use it to do BG below level 50. My BG is about 25% occult+ beast and 75% infantry and cavalry. Because my Bg are lower than level 55( I am planning to take them to 65, and achieve the final tier. I take a screenshot of my squad, and do the all in method for all O BG requiring cavalry and infantry. After each BG I toss my gains back into the catamp and continue untill I hit a level 49.When I am done I go to screenshot and subtract how many units I have lost from my BG squad. These will be what I have banked. I then go to my excell unit counter and substract my ''gains'' or reward( those units I gained from BG and sent to the catamp. These will be what I owe back so far. Then I go to the dreaded log and just expand it. adding a day.

Gain resources pain resources, calculate owe +25% 

sorry about the foreign language, in the screenshot.

Excel has customize-able gaming theme spreadsheet, which is easy to manipulate into your gamings needs. You can include pages, and sub pages. For example stormfall I have league stuff( sub pages intel,units counter ect) BG(sub pages spreadsheet, jackpot tracking dates ect) ect units ect Eve ( Quit) Warcraft( Jobs(ect), LoL, ect  

Somewhere in a thred, a player told you to refrain from posting, because give him headache...i have to say i experience same sensation...

I also have a question to you. According with your post, there is a fee for each payout from BG. According with "oficial plarium statement" there is none. (btw another contradiction in your post) .
So my question: is it or is it not a fee on BG payout ?  

I will apreciate a straight answer, and if you dont know , pls say you dont know.

I have explained that. You are confused, and not the only one who is.

But don't worry I am working on BG tutorial and will purplish it soon. I have contacted players in the top, and many have been helpful. By next week I would have finished with these tutorial.

Unlike other tutorial it will tell you how to play BG step By step, not lie to you in the ''sake of competitive advantage''. I will post it next week. I haven't talked to many Lords in the Darkplains, including the KoK( I probably won't bother them) but nonetheless splendid and decorated Lords have contributed to these thread. 

I wish you good luck on the guide and cant wait to see it!

need any help feel free 2 pm me or if want to know how I do BG's

UTC +5:00
Solidarius
9 June, 2017, 4:54 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

You're are very sensitive. I haven't slandered you, Nor am I actively attacking you. I don't want to become your enemy. I wish we could have better understanding with each other. I don't know how is stating your actions which are publicly known is slander. 

How can it be hard to understand. 

You made up a statement about me that isn't true. Not only isn't it true it's THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE of the truth. 

And you did it because I asked you to back up a statement you made. A statement I knew wasn't true and deserved to be called out (btw Jumy has PM'ed me to say he never said what you claimed). So you decided to get personal and spread lies about me, rather than address the points made. 

I don't come here to be trolled. I certainly don't come here to be trolled by a moderator.

These are the other threads where you did EXACTLY the same. Made up stuff up about me to try and discredit me and hurt my reputation, rather than just discussing the issue. It's just not right. Shouldn't have to put up with it over and over again

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/36640_bg--bare-assertion-fallacy/

can you guys call a truce or get a room... 

as for the threads that I seen you in about BG's you claim to know a "miracle" way to get free troops but with no evidence/explanation so your even worse than Oracle in some ways.

lets all get along and try to be nice to one another

as my friend vash once said "Love&Peace"

:P
BiohazarD
9 June, 2017, 7:22 AM UTC

Solidarius said:

guys call a truce or get a room... 

as for the threads that I seen you in about BG's you claim to know a "miracle" way to get free troops but with no evidence/explanation so your even worse than Oracle in some ways.

There's no real way to prove you did anything special in bgs.  I've seen many people claim (or even believe) they're doing amazing in bgs, but they're actually losing troops each time and just spending money to heal them back. 

Besides, if there is/was some trick to get free troops the people who found it would keep it secret to prevent it from being removed by plarium. 

Oracle
9 June, 2017, 9:03 AM UTC
Solidarius said:

Thanks for the offer. You can PM me all details. From what you do before you engage with BG mechanics( do you pray for example) which website you use, what formulas you use on your logs( if you have logs) Any tricks you know( like the first BG-of-the-day-trick) Anything is welcome. You can send me pictures too, videos files  anything that comes to your mind. 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
9 June, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

OCTAVIAN said:

So you quoted a "quoted" declaration, posted by a player in forum, and say , and now i quote you, "Official statement from Plarium ".

Is that , coming form a moderator , a trustworthy information, that will make all players to think is realy Plarium who did it ? 

I think a CM should take some mesures in this matter!

These is where it came from
https://plarium.com/en/ask-a-developer/plarium-game-algo/

Oracle
9 June, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC

djmoody said:

THAT WAS A EONS AGO!!!

I will not retract any statement from there. Especially on balur-s-shield. I am sorry you're still holding decayed grudges. But I am not sorry for my actions then. Because you are not sorry for your actions here too. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/34039_-stormfall-declassed-article-1/

''Data is wrong''

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/29107_coining/2/

Or here where you called me out, just for fun.  Misqouted me and had the community viciously attack me for saying Emperors have Paypal account. 

Any further off topics post will be deleted. Stay on topic. You can send me a PM if you wish to discuss these issue further. Lets stay on BG path. 

OCTAVIAN
9 June, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

So you quoted a "quoted" declaration, posted by a player in forum, and say , and now i quote you, "Official statement from Plarium ".

Is that , coming form a moderator , a trustworthy information, that will make all players to think is realy Plarium who did it ? 

Thanks for cleared this. 

I realy start to ask myself if you , moderators, try to help players or try hard to confuse players.What is your job? Realy? 

Why i say that? Hmm..let see...You quoted as official plarium statement  the answer to a question from 2 years ago.Tell me pls how many times has changed BG in last 2 years? 

Also i asked detail abouit that statement, and your fellow moderator , Biohazard, who asked that question to a dev say what? Oh , right, he didnt say nothing...lol

Thanks for your help and support my dear friends moderators! 

I think the best for me is to stop reading your (moderators)post.Will be much better if i dont do it, i am sure.
UTC +3:00
Oracle
9 June, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC

OCTAVIAN said:

Thanks for cleared this. 

I realy start to ask myself if you , moderators, try to help players or try hard to confuse players.What is your job? Realy? 

Why i say that? Hmm..let see...You quoted as official plarium statement  the answer to a question from 2 years ago.Tell me pls how many times has changed BG in last 2 years? 

Also i asked detail abouit that statement, and your fellow moderator , Biohazard, who asked that question to a dev say what? Oh , right, he didnt say nothing...lol

I think the best for me is to stop reading your (moderators)post.Will be much better if i dont do it, i am sure.

I am gald I helped. I am sorry I couldn't help sooner. 

And no our job is to help players, and not to confuse them. I have to ask other moderators where it came from until the CM pointed in the right direction. 
djmoody
9 June, 2017, 4:23 PM UTC

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

THAT WAS A EONS AGO!!!

I will not retract any statement from there. Especially on balur-s-shield. I am sorry you're still holding decayed grudges. But I am not sorry for my actions then. Because you are not sorry for your actions here too. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/34039_-stormfall-declassed-article-1/

''Data is wrong''

Or here where you called me out, just for fun.  Misqouted me and had the community viciously attack me for saying Emperors have Paypal account. 

Any further off topics post will be deleted. Stay on topic. You can send me a PM if you wish to discuss these issue further. Lets stay on BG path. 

Can you not see the difference.

What you do isn't to debate the points it's to slur the person you are arguing making false statement's about them view a view to damaging to their reputation, as a way of trying to "win" the argument. It's disgusting to be frank.

For joining your threads and adding well balanced, thought out and evidence backed opinions this is what I get:

you pretend otherwise so that you can just fancy, and brag people out

In fact I have never heard any advice from you in regards with BG............

I have never seen any proof of you debunking anything in these forum, other than you calling people out and writing assays, saying something is not true.

Not content with discussing the points raised in the thread you simply play me the person. To discredit me you try and make out to the forum I simply brag and never offer advice.

I then posted 4 examples from just the single thread you referenced where I provided BG insight, guidance and advice. Quite the opposite of how you slandered me as someone that never offers advice the reality is that you would be hard pressed to find a single player who had post more advice on BG's than I have. No one deserves being lied about like that.

In this very thread you just make up a statement that is simply a lie.

you refuse to reproduce events that leads to a ''so called bug''.

I have done more than anyone else to try and get Plarium to take notice of this problem. Helped a definitive log proving the problem be developed, hosted the log for all to be able to see it, taken the time to discuss and analyse it. Offered to bug test the live servers for Plarium. Offered multiple times to get into voice comms with Plarium to explain the issue. Where do you get off just making up that "I refuse to reproduce events".....

From one of your posts in the Balur thread, bear in mind I had provided factually sound numbers as to why I hold my opinion prior to you posting this:

LIES and more filthy LIES

Now you are spewing more lies

By spewing lies.

If my facts were wrong (which they weren't) you could have pointed out factually where they were wrong and we could have continued a civil discussion about it. But no, you just decided to smear me as a liar, whilst tolling me as "Dictator DJ Moody". All that in a fun, role play written thread about what our league was up to.

You can call me what you like if it's sound and backed up with the facts. I have a pretty tough skin and I actually love debating stuff.

But simply running around making stuff up about me personally, that really has nothing to do with the discussions at hand, is to be honest really starting to piss me off now.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
BiohazarD
10 June, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC

OCTAVIAN said:

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Thanks for cleared this. 

Sorry did you ask me a question somewhere?  I try to read all the threads but sometimes I miss stuff.  If you have a question, feel free to pm me and I'll try to answer it. 

If it was about bgs, the devs won't tell us how they work or if/when changes to the algorithm have been made.  Even we moderators just have to figure out as much as we can on our own. 
OCTAVIAN
10 June, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Thanks for cleared this. 

Sorry did you ask me a question somewhere?  I try to read all the threads but sometimes I miss stuff.  If you have a question, feel free to pm me and I'll try to answer it. 

If it was about bgs, the devs won't tell us how they work or if/when changes to the algorithm have been made.  Even we moderators just have to figure out as much as we can on our own. 

Sure, you missed my question about who made that statement that Oracle say is "Oficial Plarium statement", (and was your question to a dev, so you could give the best answer) , but you didnt missed my post where i say you moderators dont do your job. You guys seems to be more concern to do your own "fights" in forum ,instead to provide info and help others players.

As i say, you guys do a "wonderfull job" .Keep doing, and the forum will be empty soon.Then you moderators will be happy to moderate your own posts....

UTC +3:00
TITAN
10 June, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC

I agree, I think this is like the Oracle in the movie matrix, never really gives an answer just confusion.

We have a top player nomination, should we start a worst moderator poll
sison
10 June, 2017, 11:04 PM UTC

guys no need to troll him he  try, i dont think someone deserve bad talking ,since he respect all you guys you have to do the same,dialogue and disagreements is accepted but some people say things out of it

djmoody
11 June, 2017, 12:50 AM UTC

sison said:

since he respect all you guys 

Are you reading this thread? I haven't been shown any respect. Quite the opposite actually. 

Here are 3 lies about me in one paragraph.

Or here where you called me out, just for fun. Misqouted me and had the community viciously attack me 

Go read the thread he referred to..

His entire post is quoted, so its word for word. Oracle calls that being "misquoted"

I posted the factual impossibility of Frenzie's account growing hundreds of millions in 3 months from raiding. Orcale calls that me having the community viciously attack him. I just simply posted some facts.

And I didn't do it for fun, as he would have everyone believe. I did it to counter a a splurge of false propoganda.

Anyone who just reads this thread, doesn't investigate further and perhaps assumes the word of a moderator carries some credibility, may well leave the thread thinking pretty badly of me for doing such horrible things. Only problem is, it's a complete fabrications and I did nothing of the sort.

If it was a one time you would let it ride. it's happened over and over again where this "moderator" has slandered me. This is a recurring habit of simply spreading lies and false statements about people. You might not think it's a big deal but you wait until it's done to you.

The biggest disrespect though is from Plarium, who allow this situation to continue, despite all the feedback from customers that something has to be done.

Solidarius
11 June, 2017, 2:54 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Solidarius said:

Thanks for the offer. You can PM me all details. From what you do before you engage with BG mechanics( do you pray for example) which website you use, what formulas you use on your logs( if you have logs) Any tricks you know( like the first BG-of-the-day-trick) Anything is welcome. You can send me pictures too, videos files  anything that comes to your mind. 

I am simple man, my highest level BG is level 44, so what I do is send all my weeks worth of units:

first I send my Golems to one offense(red) BG, usually level 30-40... then I send my pathfinder/great lords to finish it.

I receive my warlock/necro/dragon/wyvern payout, if I receive warlock I send all of them back into another BG because I do not like warlocks :P

My trick is that there is no trick :P
nobody
11 June, 2017, 3:36 AM UTC

so, in the developer response that oracle shows, the developer is saying 2 years ago, the same things i am saying now.  the developer stated that changes would be soon that would make players happier.

they stated that it was gambling "consider it to be blackjack".  that there was a spin that decided if there is a payout.  a 50/50 generator can eventually somewhere in time create streaks of 100 or more- fail/success-yes/no.

when i have gained the "superbonus" jackpot, one of 3 things have happened;

1.  my scheduled payout pays at bgs 10-14 instead of 4-8.  this is what usually happens.

2.  i get 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  this has happened twice.

3.  after 20-25 bgs in a 5 lvl grouping, i cannot get a payout.  then i drop  5 lvls and get nothing, drop a couple more and get nothing.  drop down the next pay grade and get the payout.   this has happened 3 times, but i do not get the 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  i lose my resources, regardless of what levels i do next.

so the jackpot leads me to losses.  vakonzinko states that he has turned 1m defense into 20m defense, through the jackpot system.  this would take extreme positive streaks in the mathematical order of randomness for this to happen.  unless he knew the trigger.  especially at his guestament of 30% superbonus.

here is something i don't understand from what i have read in posts.  the developer stated that the more you lose, the bigger the eventual payout.  but is there a limit on a bgs' payout.  if a level will not pay more than x plus the superbonus then clearing 20 to 25 bgs of the same level will never gain a profit.

the only way to get a profit would be to only hit the highest non rune level and never drop below it.  this is only if the resources do continue to accumulate and the payout limit is infinite, plus you have to hit on your spin the superbonus.   vakonzinko  is this what you did?

the developer gave this advice "quit when you are ahead".  if you take this literally, it means if you get a superbonus, "quit"

whether you are ahead or behind, my tutorial remains the same.  DON'T.  or in the developer's word's, "quit"

the developer 2 years ago stated the {mechanics} of bgs.  i beleive they are basically the same now.

the developer stated positive changes will happen soon.   i beleive they are basically the same now.

when players used yellow lines tactically, plarium said,  this is cheating and quickly changed it.

sison
11 June, 2017, 8:48 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Are you reading this thread? I haven't been shown any respect. Quite the opposite actually. 

Here are 3 lies about me in one paragraph.

i have nt read all these things,neither here i read anything ,just my sense is this.

It is quite normall to disagree with him you and many other players

what he has to do is to respect the rest players,the same thing have to do the others if he has his own opinins and is sticked on them its another story never sat down and read all that things oracle said or other ppl said to him so i have no clear opinion of oracle's opinions to be honest

i also did nt blame you i know you are a good member of the forum thats why i asked your opinion,i try to understand whats wrong if i am wrong dont know will see ,personally he has nt desrespect me neither refused to help me thats why i have no reason to complain although i know he is nt the experienced player on some things he has helped players and some newbies,i dont say" i know anything" or" anything i say is right ",, we will see, just try to help because i never trolled people(,in  case of i disagree with someone to be moderator what i would do is to vote against the specific moderator,,open a topic and call all players explain why they disagree ,but some people troll him,i am against that tactics(and i didnt blame you personally)

vakonziko
11 June, 2017, 9:34 PM UTC

nobody said:

so, in the developer response that oracle shows, the developer is saying 2 years ago, the same things i am saying now.  the developer stated that changes would be soon that would make players happier.

they stated that it was gambling "consider it to be blackjack".  that there was a spin that decided if there is a payout.  a 50/50 generator can eventually somewhere in time create streaks of 100 or more- fail/success-yes/no.

when i have gained the "superbonus" jackpot, one of 3 things have happened;

1.  my scheduled payout pays at bgs 10-14 instead of 4-8.  this is what usually happens.

2.  i get 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  this has happened twice.

3.  after 20-25 bgs in a 5 lvl grouping, i cannot get a payout.  then i drop  5 lvls and get nothing, drop a couple more and get nothing.  drop down the next pay grade and get the payout.   this has happened 3 times, but i do not get the 3 payouts in 6 bgs.  i lose my resources, regardless of what levels i do next.

so the jackpot leads me to losses.  vakonzinko states that he has turned 1m defense into 20m defense, through the jackpot system.  this would take extreme positive streaks in the mathematical order of randomness for this to happen.  unless he knew the trigger.  especially at his guestament of 30% superbonus.

here is something i don't understand from what i have read in posts.  the developer stated that the more you lose, the bigger the eventual payout.  but is there a limit on a bgs' payout.  if a level will not pay more than x plus the superbonus then clearing 20 to 25 bgs of the same level will never gain a profit.

the only way to get a profit would be to only hit the highest non rune level and never drop below it.  this is only if the resources do continue to accumulate and the payout limit is infinite, plus you have to hit on your spin the superbonus.   vakonzinko  is this what you did?

the developer gave this advice "quit when you are ahead".  if you take this literally, it means if you get a superbonus, "quit"

whether you are ahead or behind, my tutorial remains the same.  DON'T.  or in the developer's word's, "quit"

the developer 2 years ago stated the {mechanics} of bgs.  i beleive they are basically the same now.

the developer stated positive changes will happen soon.   i beleive they are basically the same now.

when players used yellow lines tactically, plarium said,  this is cheating and quickly changed it.

https://pasteboard.co/hoSpAz2OW.png 30% gain from what I had last time. I didnt pay the fees. Super bonus you can call it. 

1658608 users registered; 33335 topics; 251609 posts; our newest member:sauveur.cos