This topic is closed

ANOTHER PLARIUM RIP OFF

11 Replies
zapelo
1 June, 2017, 10:13 PM UTC

OFFER IN THE BANK WINDOW


WHAT YOU ACTUALLY GET  -- NOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SAPPHIRE AMOUNT




CONGRATULATIONS WE RIPPED YOU OFF FOR 5610 SAPPHIRES 


UTC +0:00
1
Skycooldude
1 June, 2017, 11:36 PM UTC

false advertisement....




not cool

close to 1/3 of the saphs not given
UTC +0:00
0
DrFondles
2 June, 2017, 12:41 AM UTC
Did you purchase these saphires with euros or another currency than American Dollars?
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
0
Stewart
2 June, 2017, 3:54 AM UTC

DrFondles said:


Did you purchase these saphires with euros or another currency than American Dollars?

The last time i spoke to Zapelo im sure he said he was in England.



As a mod if you dont know then you should look and learn about it.


The pic shows GBP for the temp castle skin, SO the rest will be GBP as well, And that is England money and no not american money.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
0
DrFondles
2 June, 2017, 3:58 AM UTC
Sorry was just browsing through some posts while I was in the rail pit. Didn't look to hard and that's my fault. All sapphire packages are based off US Dollars. 
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 5:24 AM UTC
zapelo said:

OFFER IN THE BANK WINDOW


WHAT YOU ACTUALLY GET  -- NOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SAPPHIRE AMOUNT




CONGRATULATIONS WE RIPPED YOU OFF FOR 5610 SAPPHIRES 


You should submit a ticket to support, maybe it was just a glitch or something. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
zapelo
2 June, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
And how do i reach the support page to submit the ticket?
UTC +0:00
1
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

zapelo said:


And how do i reach the support page to submit the ticket?

Oh wow they changed the system again lol.  Here's a link to the submit page:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
zapelo
2 June, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC
Thanks man..... submitted lets see what will they do?
UTC +0:00
1
Oracle
2 June, 2017, 10:52 AM UTC
zapelo said:

Thanks man..... submitted lets see what will they do?
These issue will be solved, and you are likely to receive all those lost items. Remember to Include as many screenshot in your ticket. Be precise and explain everything. They might even reward you a little extra if you are nice.
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 11:27 AM UTC
Lords and Ladies, this unpleasant issue has been fixed. Please accept our apologies this this confusion. 
UTC +2:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
4 June, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
Oracle said:

zapelo said:

Thanks man..... submitted lets see what will they do?
These issue will be solved, and you are likely to receive all those lost items. Remember to Include as many screenshot in your ticket. Be precise and explain everything. They might even reward you a little extra if you are nice.
Haha I've never heard of them giving anyone an extra reward but I guess there's a first time for everything :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
1757468 users registered; 45906 topics; 279732 posts; our newest member:Castle 1313095