This topic is closed

"8 year celebration" xp tournament

15 Replies
Ghostrick_mage
1 June, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

this xp tournament is the absolute worst thing i have ever seen in this game. to say it's celebrating 8 years it isn't worth wasting ANYTHING to try and get enough xp for a few crappy great lords or barbarians. i would have thought there would at least be Legendaries in this tournament. furthermore, the xp needed to get to each reward tier is way too high for what we're receiving and i think it needs changing. 

who else agrees?

UTC +0:00
Oracle
1 June, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Tournaments are optionary. You are not forced to participate. Plus they will be more tournaments the coming days. You don't have to ficus on the Experience tournament. 

250K Exp points are not that bad. You can use the 50% exp boost to drive your points even higher. Plus they will be 200 winner, with number 1 scorung 250K saaphires. 


Its a good tournament. Don't focus on it, focus on other tournament and use them to drive your exp
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Ghostrick_mage
1 June, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC
i still think there should be legendaries or a better unit reward than cavalry. it's supposed to celebrate 8 years and it's not showing it at all. yes there are other tournaments but they aren't the celebratory tournaments, they drew attention to the xp tournament and it's one of the worst i've seen
UTC +0:00
FAILO
1 June, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC
its the same way it has been huge rewards for big coiners who place in top positions other than that not to much
UTC +0:00
zapelo
1 June, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Tournaments are optionary. You are not forced to participate. Plus they will be more tournaments the coming days. You don't have to ficus on the Experience tournament. 

250K Exp points are not that bad. You can use the 50% exp boost to drive your points even higher. Plus they will be 200 winner, with number 1 scorung 250K saaphires. 


Its a good tournament. Don't focus on it, focus on other tournament and use them to drive your exp

Is your brain actually on?
UTC +0:00
DrFondles
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 1:11 AM UTC

FAILO said:


its the same way it has been huge rewards for big coiners who place in top positions other than that not to much

It's not always just coiners. Myself during the spring exp event, if I'm not mistaken. With 150k saphs being the #1 prize I walked away #6th I believe, may be above or below one can't remember. But still as a non coiner was able to do that. Sometimes you just gotta keep rolling the dice....  But I'll admit.... It can be scary. I was going to participate myself in this tourney also, but after getting around 300k exp points I hit a beautiful bg that laid a fat army in my lap 

 So not sure how much further I'll go myself.


Just remember you can go clear 500 lvl 70+ bgs. And still someone can hit a beacon or two and past you in exp. It's the final hours that it counts during these big tournaments

Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 5:27 AM UTC

Ghostrick_mage said:


this xp tournament is the absolute worst thing i have ever seen in this game. to say it's celebrating 8 years it isn't worth wasting ANYTHING to try and get enough xp for a few crappy great lords or barbarians. i would have thought there would at least be Legendaries in this tournament. furthermore, the xp needed to get to each reward tier is way too high for what we're receiving and i think it needs changing. 

who else agrees?

The rewards for coming in top places in the tourney rankings are good (top is 250k saphires).  But the troop rewards are pretty bad, even if your league gets the full 8x multiplier (which very few will, since it requires 10 million xp points).  With 8x, 100k xp gets you 240 barbarians.  400k xp gets you 400 barbarians.

The rewards for the current bg tourney are pretty good though, so might as well get the 40k points for that (for max legendary units reward) and take whatever xp points you get from that. 
UTC +0:00
Oracle
2 June, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC
DrFondles said:

It's not always just coiners. Myself during the spring exp event, if I'm not mistaken. With 150k saphs being the #1 prize I walked away #6th I believe, may be above or below one can't remember. But still as a non coiner was able to do that. Sometimes you just gotta keep rolling the dice....  But I'll admit.... It can be scary. I was going to participate myself in this tourney also, but after getting around 300k exp points I hit a beautiful bg that laid a fat army in my lap 

 So not sure how much further I'll go myself.


Just remember you can go clear 500 lvl 70+ bgs. And still someone can hit a beacon or two and past you in exp. It's the final hours that it counts during these big tournaments

Ahem, is it actually possible, for a non coiner to actually get 300K points within hours of a tournament. I am a moderate coiner, and the highest I got was 250K points and that was when I was on 50% points boost, over 7 days.
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC

Lords and Ladies, Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units and Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, but they are only a nice addition. It's just you can reach your aims and get a bonus for these actions :) 

UTC +2:00
sison
2 June, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

its not so bad since you can multiply your reward by 8 ,so its not so bad,also x4 is good ,if you multiply your total reward by 4 is nt bad,its a good opportunity to win 400 saphire if you reach x4


at the same time is running pvp and bgs tournaments so you focus on this two tournaments and experince tournament just add more rewards  cause by itself the current ex tournament is weak, that true, but if you play at the same time the rest tournaments is great
UTC +0:00
DrFondles
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC

Oracle said:


DrFondles said:

It's not always just coiners. Myself during the spring exp event, if I'm not mistaken. With 150k saphs being the #1 prize I walked away #6th I believe, may be above or below one can't remember. But still as a non coiner was able to do that. Sometimes you just gotta keep rolling the dice....  But I'll admit.... It can be scary. I was going to participate myself in this tourney also, but after getting around 300k exp points I hit a beautiful bg that laid a fat army in my lap 

 So not sure how much further I'll go myself.


Just remember you can go clear 500 lvl 70+ bgs. And still someone can hit a beacon or two and past you in exp. It's the final hours that it counts during these big tournaments

Ahem, is it actually possible, for a non coiner to actually get 300K points within hours of a tournament. I am a moderate coiner, and the highest I got was 250K points and that was when I was on 50% points boost, over 7 days.

http://prntscr.com/ff4g6t


Some of us have been playing the whole time since the game came out. Not just sitting here building troops and letting them die to raids. Just because some of us play 50% of the tourneys and GAIN sapphires and rewards from them. To get 250k exp points in 7 days. I think a level 30 can do that tbh. It's easy, you just got to know how to play the game.


It's different for everyones game style. And when your at low 10-20s bgs like you had said before once. It's hard to gain exp when your killing less than 60k O/D per battlegroud. IF you want to get exp through battlegrounds. If you want to through pvp, be my guest. But your losing troops for exp, bgs you will grow and stay steady.

Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
Oracle
2 June, 2017, 5:21 PM UTC

DrFondles said:


http://prntscr.com/ff4g6t


Some of us have been playing the whole time since the game came out. Not just sitting here building troops and letting them die to raids. Just because some of us play 50% of the tourneys and GAIN sapphires and rewards from them. To get 250k exp points in 7 days. I think a level 30 can do that tbh. It's easy, you just got to know how to play the game.


It's different for everyones game style. And when your at low 10-20s bgs like you had said before once. It's hard to gain exp when your killing less than 60k O/D per battlegroud. IF you want to get exp through battlegrounds. If you want to through pvp, be my guest. But your losing troops for exp, bgs you will grow and stay steady.

1.4 mil and the player is in position 1. Well good luck, I will stick with staged PvP in a castles next to my friends cattle. I hate orcs, but I can't get my hands dirty with so many filthy orcs blood. I will hoard my sapphires and units. 

Darkplains

Jerry is leading. I heard he killed a quarter of Anher'even  Orcs yesterday. But in close ties is 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Still starting on server 2





Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
djmoody
2 June, 2017, 11:27 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Tournaments are optionary.

Like the game........
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
sison
3 June, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC
i was wrong previously said sonmething about tournament and i said you can win 400 saphire easy ,my mistake :P
UTC +0:00
Oracle
3 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Tournaments are optionary.

Like the game........
Until you are addicted. Then its not optionary, but obligatory. 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
4 June, 2017, 7:11 PM UTC
DrFondles said:

Oracle said:


DrFondles said:

It's not always just coiners. Myself during the spring exp event, if I'm not mistaken. With 150k saphs being the #1 prize I walked away #6th I believe, may be above or below one can't remember. But still as a non coiner was able to do that. Sometimes you just gotta keep rolling the dice....  But I'll admit.... It can be scary. I was going to participate myself in this tourney also, but after getting around 300k exp points I hit a beautiful bg that laid a fat army in my lap 

 So not sure how much further I'll go myself.


Just remember you can go clear 500 lvl 70+ bgs. And still someone can hit a beacon or two and past you in exp. It's the final hours that it counts during these big tournaments

Ahem, is it actually possible, for a non coiner to actually get 300K points within hours of a tournament. I am a moderate coiner, and the highest I got was 250K points and that was when I was on 50% points boost, over 7 days.

http://prntscr.com/ff4g6t


Some of us have been playing the whole time since the game came out. Not just sitting here building troops and letting them die to raids. Just because some of us play 50% of the tourneys and GAIN sapphires and rewards from them. To get 250k exp points in 7 days. I think a level 30 can do that tbh. It's easy, you just got to know how to play the game.


It's different for everyones game style. And when your at low 10-20s bgs like you had said before once. It's hard to gain exp when your killing less than 60k O/D per battlegroud. IF you want to get exp through battlegrounds. If you want to through pvp, be my guest. But your losing troops for exp, bgs you will grow and stay steady.

Yep, getting experience points is pretty easy doing high level battlegrounds.  Just be sure you don't lose more troops getting the points than you get back from the tournament. 
UTC +0:00
1660507 users registered; 33421 topic; 252363 posts; our newest member:ml230666