All Categories

how can a  personal event return so fast to do again!!!!

how can a personal event return so fast to do again!!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 21, 2017, 06:2505/21/17
08/11/16

how can a personal event return so fast to do again!!!!

How can a personal event turn around an give you the same thing after doing 1 other personal event, I had passed  on doing the destroy units,,   can't find any  troops out in the land of Darkshire ,,Next to impossible, then to   go to Beacons or forts an sacrifice my troops for points is unreal an also can get terrible repercussion's from the  owners of the Beacons an Forts,.. SO I let  a 3 hr and 30 minutes go by to do new personal events, I get  raid  a  castle an  to get at least 30,000 in resources , so I did that,  so what comes up next  to do for my personal event,, Yea you guessed it DESTROY UNITS!!!!! I am totally sicken by this, How can it be????
Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2017, 13:4405/21/17
10/31/14

My Lord 

Please bear in mind that personal quest are generated by a very complex system. its not possible to forsee what kind of quest one will get on the next time. You just have to pass those you can win, when you get them. 

You issue can be fixed by doing what everyone does in the game. have your friends put some archers next to your cattle, either as a siege or as reinforcement. You can kill these units during PvP or when you do quests. That is how many players get around the kill units quests. 

May 21, 2017, 20:0205/21/17
12/18/14
laussie57 said:

How can a personal event turn around an give you the same thing after doing 1 other personal event, I had passed  on doing the destroy units,,   can't find any  troops out in the land of Darkshire ,,Next to impossible, then to   go to Beacons or forts an sacrifice my troops for points is unreal an also can get terrible repercussion's from the  owners of the Beacons an Forts,.. SO I let  a 3 hr and 30 minutes go by to do new personal events, I get  raid  a  castle an  to get at least 30,000 in resources , so I did that,  so what comes up next  to do for my personal event,, Yea you guessed it DESTROY UNITS!!!!! I am totally sicken by this, How can it be????
i usually don't do those ones unless I happen upon them during pvp - click on it and let it time out you will get a new one in a few hours
BiohazarDModerator
May 22, 2017, 08:0005/22/17
10/04/13
laussie57 said:

Have you tried looking on hamlets?  Those are usually a good place to find enemy units to kill. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.