Forum outside of Plarium

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 15, 2017, 20:2705/15/17
10/31/14

And interesting website. 

@ DJ

I have seen many BG logs comes from the site. Do you have such features in the site to manupulate BG logs, or store them. 
May 16, 2017, 10:0505/16/17
04/10/15

djmoody said:

Well that is another interesting project I considered as well. Writing a BG calculator / bank tracking / payout prediction tool. 

1) It could be useful for players

2) if enough people used it we could collect significant volumes of data that Plarium couldn't ignore regarding bank glitches (which I know for certain happen)

But no at the moment there is no BG log tool.

I have hosted images for other people on the webspace so they can link them directly on the forum. That is it though. Just image hosting, Especially The Beast who is a fellow KoK'er.

could be interesting

take me as volunteer if you share it, mine is obsolete definitely, lol

Regards

May 16, 2017, 16:4805/16/17
03/01/16

Wow, that's great news, DJMoody! Congratulations!  

Hope you won't leave us though :) 
BiohazarDModerator
May 17, 2017, 00:3605/17/17
May 17, 2017, 00:36(edited)
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

DJ posted this in another thread which I think would be a useful way for active players to share information outside of Plarium's restrictive forums.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/39724_breaking-the-siege-on-leagues-sub-forum/?post=309768

just posting it here for further insight/discussion

great work btw DJ

http://www.legendsofstormfall.com/

Wow, the site is looking much better now.  Good work DJ :)
May 19, 2017, 00:1205/19/17
10/21/14
djmoody said:

I am glad you like the look of the site.

I didn't get halfway through finishing it though. And it wasn't meant to be an alternative forum, more a place for people to write up interesting in-game news. Whether that be league on league meta game stuff or simply a big settlement/hamlet hit they were involved in.

If it took off maybe a couple of people would regularly contribute interesting general articles about updates, game balance, hints & tips etc along with the news.

If there is a positive reaction then I could invest the time to finish it off. I am pretty busy IRL, so I hadn't planned to finish it, if I am being totally honest. But I could if there was a real demand for it.

If you need help DJ I would gladly put some time into anything you need. I had my own BG "Predictor" Back before when the only payouts was when it was random payouts. I have worked on a new calculator that people (Started doing it for my league since I gave a beta testing one to a buddy of mine and fellow leaguemate on server 3. So far it has worked for him  and he is in the 140's lvls and he had only started doing battlegrounds 3 months ago. He did build an army of good size the past two years with raiding and such. If it keeps working for him I would love to forward it to you. Hope to see you keep working on this though DJ. Anything to hep the community better understand the game is always a plus for stormfall.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.