All Categories

Roll out of new stuff conflicting with other features.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 13, 2017, 04:5805/13/17
10/29/15

Fix the animation, m****ns.

Edit

1.2  3.4 ect 

insulting members of staff

Please abide by forum rules

Oracle

Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2017, 05:5005/13/17
05/14/16

hell fix all the glithces.

trying to change th leage name at the moment and it wont let me, says the name is taken nomatter what variations. and it isn't bad words. just... well

NUG LIFE !

Yeah Fuzzy Butt Nuggets ! Wth is wrong with that ?
May 13, 2017, 13:1805/13/17
10/31/14

Knightmare said:

hell fix all the glithces.

trying to change th leage name at the moment and it wont let me, says the name is taken nomatter what variations. and it isn't bad words. just... well

NUG LIFE !

Yeah Fuzzy Butt Nuggets ! Wth is wrong with that ?

Everything is wrong with that name, its both offensive and impulsive. No pun intended, But I will hate to see a league like that appear in the top 10 rankings. 

it could be that the name is 

1. long
2. contains special characters
3. appears in the ban word dictionary
4. the league is less that 7 days old

if not then submit a ticket to support here

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

May 13, 2017, 13:2305/13/17
May 13, 2017, 13:26(edited)
10/31/14

I_Claudio1 said:

Fix the animation, m***ns.

Lord please note that Technical issues are addressed by the support team, and they can only work on issues that the Q&A team have found, or those that are reported to them by the players. 

These means that coming to the forum and swearing will not help. but submitting a ticket will. So please combile all the information as to what happened, how it happened ect and submit it to support here

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

May 25, 2017, 01:2605/25/17
08/09/16

Dear oracle,

But submitting a bug report itself does not work, and there are more and more bugs appearing, I think the developers need to go back to the drawing board, backtrack and see all the conflicts they have created in their programs with new additions or fixes on old bugs.  The program is more and more often going into blink mode when you try and open one of the various boxes to do something, like sending troops to a battleground, you have the BG box open, tell it to attack this one, it tries to open the box to select troops from, and blink, blink, blink, you get partial images of that box only.  Extremely frustrating.  

Suggest they do away with the pop-up boxes for troop upgrades for one item, whether it's the one where troops have earned a promotion or the one where the promotion is ready to be assigned.  The yellow arrows on reports are sufficient to indicate they have earned a promotion, and the little indicators at the top of the relevant buildings are sufficient to tell us somebody is ready to have assignment done.  I mean really, whoever has heard of troops asking for promotion before the general has even seen the battle report.1
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2017, 09:0405/25/17
09/17/15

dliard55 said:

Dear oracle,

But submitting a bug report itself does not work, and there are more and more bugs appearing, I think the developers need to go back to the drawing board, backtrack and see all the conflicts they have created in their programs with new additions or fixes on old bugs.  The program is more and more often going into blink mode when you try and open one of the various boxes to do something, like sending troops to a battleground, you have the BG box open, tell it to attack this one, it tries to open the box to select troops from, and blink, blink, blink, you get partial images of that box only.  Extremely frustrating.  

Suggest they do away with the pop-up boxes for troop upgrades for one item, whether it's the one where troops have earned a promotion or the one where the promotion is ready to be assigned.  The yellow arrows on reports are sufficient to indicate they have earned a promotion, and the little indicators at the top of the relevant buildings are sufficient to tell us somebody is ready to have assignment done.  I mean really, whoever has heard of troops asking for promotion before the general has even seen the battle report.1

Hi, dliard55!

As you know, we're not only releasing new features with each update, but we also fix many issues that were reported previously. So don't worry, bug fixes won't be interrupted by new feature releases ;)

May 25, 2017, 09:4005/25/17
10/31/14

dliard55 said:

Dear oracle,

Lord Grand Marshal has a duty to report all battle related matters to the general/controller in timely basis. Because gaining experience is a feat most units/soldiers will not be able to do for a long time, battle reports showing that a unit has gained experience are priority 1 for the Grand Marshal and he will report it as soon as the battle has ended, and to make sure that you notice it, the grand Marshal will cast a spell that shows you a pop up message, showing that a unit has gained experience. 

Unfortunately because these is such a huge priority for the grand marshal, He will report it even when you are busy with something else, even fighting balur in BG. I advice you to try using Browsec VPN or any VPN connection and setting your IP closer to one of Plarium server. These might solve your blink blink problems. 

You should also try installing Plarium gaming APP. Some Lords have reported better experience with it.

May 28, 2017, 01:5305/28/17
08/09/16
hmm, dear oracle, you did not get my point.  The grand marshal wants the battle report first, reports on who earned promotion should come after that, not before.  As far as Browsec VPN and VPN connections, don't know what those are, and my IP, well how can I make it closer to one of Plarium's servers?  I'm in Canada.  Don't know where your servers are.
May 28, 2017, 10:0805/28/17
10/31/14

dliard55 said:

hmm, dear oracle, you did not get my point.  The grand marshal wants the battle report first, reports on who earned promotion should come after that, not before.  As far as Browsec VPN and VPN connections, don't know what those are, and my IP, well how can I make it closer to one of Plarium's servers?  I'm in Canada.  Don't know where your servers are.

When using a VPN is always a good Idea to choose a location that you will use as a VPN closer both to your PC IP and your sevrver. For example lets say I want to watch a movie which is available on netflix in Austalia and I am in South Africa. My server is Australia, and my IP is SA. therefore my VPN should be an area closer to Australia and South Africa. So for that I will choose Indonesia as my VPN on browsec VPN. 

Here is a list of Plarium servers, its not complete though

Its always a good idea to know where your game servers are, so that when one server its not working, you can change your IP using a VPN and still play. Perhaps even capture a few beacons when your enemies are offline
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.