All Categories

What tips can you share with Darkshine about how to create a winning League?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
May 10, 2017, 14:0205/10/17
01/06/15

Share tips with Darkshine on how to create a winning League!

Tell us in the comments!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2017, 15:5205/10/17

if I tell everybody how to create a winning League, they will do it and win. No way, sir.

May 10, 2017, 17:2005/10/17
10/21/14

Orcs Killer said:

if I tell everybody how to create a winning League, they will do it and win. No way, sir.

Haha, first thing I thought when I read Oberon question Orcs Killer. If you wan't to be the WINNING League. Refraining from a good reply might be the answer 

But there are ways to show that your league does something in the game instead of build, catacombs, raid and do all over again and hide their troops. Participating in tourney's and weekly rankings is a great way to show that your league is active and willing to fight and kill their troops for the leagues cause. 
May 11, 2017, 00:0905/11/17
12/18/14
DrFondles said:

Orcs Killer said:

Haha, first thing I thought when I read Oberon question Orcs Killer. If you wan't to be the WINNING League. Refraining from a good reply might be the answer 

But there are ways to show that your league does something in the game instead of build, catacombs, raid and do all over again and hide their troops. Participating in tourney's and weekly rankings is a great way to show that your league is active and willing to fight and kill their troops for the leagues cause. 
Yup it tends to draw people's attention when they see an unfamiliar banner in the rankings :)
May 12, 2017, 04:1405/12/17
05/14/16
First you must produce the nugget and then allow it to fester in a semi humid summer environment for a few days.
May 16, 2017, 15:5405/16/17
07/25/15

a) Recruit rich players that can sink a ton of cash into the game. Don't want any of those poor filthy peons right?

b) Demand activity and participation.

c) voice (teamspeak or similar, mandatory).

d) wreck everyone else slapping them over the head with heavy wallets.

success?
May 16, 2017, 17:5705/16/17
May 16, 2017, 19:09(edited)
10/31/14

A) Spy at everything (NO ALTS)

B) Never take any decision alone, and if you must do it after 12 hrs

C) understand your players, You might be a PvP league, A training league ect but a human being is behind that screen. 

D) You can never win, understand that, accept. There will never be a winner in these game.

E) Never demand anything of your player, always politely ask them. 

F) When dealing with complaints, always approach them in a perspective that you/your member are/is wrong. 

G) Never ever kick out anyone from your league. EVER its a surest way to start a war that will last years

H) Read laws of Power book. 

I) Join factions and subgroups out of game, social networks groups, hackers group, anything that can get you as much intel as possible. If you have to go to the Black Market of the internet to get intel about everything and everyone. Hire real life spies if you have to. Nothing should stop you from getting intel. ( No illigal stuffs)

J) Never underestimate anyone. 

K) Never log out of the game without telling a joke on league chat. If you haven't told a joke in 1 month consider kicking yourself out. 

L) A and I

M) refer to L

O) Let your plans be as dark as night then strike like a thunderbolt