This topic is closed

Class 4 items from BGs

26 Replies
Oracle
10 May, 2017, 7:52 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Oracle said:

I don’t know why I am even answering, 

Many of us have wondered the same question...
I have to justify everything I say. But it will wear out soon, after you guys accept that I am your new moderator. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stewart
10 May, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC
Oracle said:

I have to justify everything I say. But it will wear out soon, after you guys accept that I am your new moderator. 
It is cute that you believe that.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
10 May, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:

Lords and Ladies,

I have taken my battlegrounds up to level 91 and have net yet seen one class 4 items, everyone I have met that has them says something is wrong and should get them at a much lower level.

Is this a bug or just bad luck or has something changed?

You will quickly regret collecting Class 4 hero avatar items because they are near impossible to upgrade, and Mythicals are scarce - You will need to sell thousands of unwanted items to get enough Moon Coins.
You will also find a huge variation in the strength of these items (exc rings) so will need to discard many

I find Cavalry Items bad enough and refuse to attempt Occult or Bestiary yet

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
DrFondles
10 May, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC
I have gathered many mystical lvl 4 items myself. Yes, it did take many MANY items to sell to upgrade them. But I had also waited to see what mystical items are some of the highest stats. For all you know you may get the lowest base stat one, upgrade it to 3, and then gain a new item that is the same but stronger by a few percent. I waited to see what the highest percentile would be for each mystical item, it will make a difference in the long run (a year or two)
Josh/Synergy S3
brunsonthomas
10 May, 2017, 8:23 PM UTC
DrFondles said:

I have gathered many mystical lvl 4 items myself. Yes, it did take many MANY items to sell to upgrade them. But I had also waited to see what mystical items are some of the highest stats. For all you know you may get the lowest base stat one, upgrade it to 3, and then gain a new item that is the same but stronger by a few percent. I waited to see what the highest percentile would be for each mystical item, it will make a difference in the long run (a year or two)
You have more patience than most. Most want instantly the best items money can buy. I wait. I am slowly getting better items.
UTC +5:00
DrFondles
11 May, 2017, 2:08 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

DrFondles said:

You have more patience than most. Most want instantly the best items money can buy. I wait. I am slowly getting better items.
It takes a lot of patience. But good things come when patient.
Josh/Synergy S3
BiohazarD
12 May, 2017, 7:11 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

DrFondles said:

That's the nice thing about the hero items, nobody can just go in and instantly buy a full set of the best items.  Everybody has to go through the grinding if they want to get all the good stuff. 
1725551 users registered; 43192 topics; 271744 posts; our newest member:АРИСТОКРАТ