This topic is closed

unable to post in Chat

4 Replies
gONZoDeux
6 May, 2017, 6:20 AM UTC
sudden change today, very difficult to type in chat and it will not post.  Similar with messages, although if I clear out old message, I can type and send.  Have logged out, cleared cache, but it made no difference.  Thanks for suggestions, input.
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
6 May, 2017, 4:09 PM UTC

gONZoDeux said:


sudden change today, very difficult to type in chat and it will not post.  Similar with messages, although if I clear out old message, I can type and send.  Have logged out, cleared cache, but it made no difference.  Thanks for suggestions, input.

If you have cleared your cache and refreshed your game my only suggestion would be to see if others are having similar problems due to server lag. If not then submit a ticket to https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +5:00
gONZoDeux
7 May, 2017, 7:26 PM UTC
thanks.  I changed browsers, from IE to Firefox and was able to post.  Unfortunately, I have terrible lag on Firefox.
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
7 May, 2017, 7:38 PM UTC
gONZoDeux said:

thanks.  I changed browsers, from IE to Firefox and was able to post.  Unfortunately, I have terrible lag on Firefox.
For most Plarium games I have found Google Chrome to work the best. I would suggest trying it. It is one of the few browsers that does not crash if Flash does.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
10 May, 2017, 4:48 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

gONZoDeux said:

thanks.  I changed browsers, from IE to Firefox and was able to post.  Unfortunately, I have terrible lag on Firefox.
For most Plarium games I have found Google Chrome to work the best. I would suggest trying it. It is one of the few browsers that does not crash if Flash does.
I use Chrome and it crashes
UTC +0:00
1721593 users registered; 42507 topics; 271433 posts; our newest member:King dred