Enough!!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 6, 2017, 17:4105/06/17

brunsonthomas said:

test said:

Trentos said:

Keep up your crying. I doubt very much your posts were deleted because of the word 'Coward'. But rather for your general antisocial behaviour.

Just suggesting that biased moderation is your problem, and yours alone. Not that of the wider community, that have to constantly hear about it.

Doubt it all you want, my posts have been consistantly edited and deleted, along with threads being removed by Exxxe.  There is countless occurances of his actions.

It's not debateable, it's fact.  Just as you can see above.  Edited coward, but did nothing for sociopath.  

BIASED MODERATION.

I am not a biased Moderator. Check out my posts. I have warned many people and they have found ways to post without breaking the rules. You do not seem to care what anyone tells you as long as you get your word in. I am not perfect. I miss things and until recently I have not posted anything in the League Forum. It has a few people exceeding the intent of the Forum and I am working to make the Forum fun and challenging not just a few harassing each other. If you do not like my actions, complain to the CM or Oberon.

Oberon is gonna get busy :P
I am hoping that complaints get handled in order ie oldest first as my complaint about our nOOB moderator was there first!

May 6, 2017, 18:4505/06/17
May 6, 2017, 18:53(edited)
06/29/14

brunsonthomas said:

I am not a biased Moderator. Check out my posts. I have warned many people and they have found ways to post without breaking the rules. You do not seem to care what anyone tells you as long as you get your word in. I am not perfect. I miss things and until recently I have not posted anything in the League Forum. It has a few people exceeding the intent of the Forum and I am working to make the Forum fun and challenging not just a few harassing each other. If you do not like my actions, complain to the CM or Oberon.

I can't imagine a clearer case of biased moderation.

How about we look at the facts of what just happened here:

I explained what I was doing, why I felt it was ok to share the same thing Exxxe had done.  

Instead of Exxxe being reprimanded along with me (remember, he gave out an SS from Oberon TWICE in two diferent threads), you warn and threaten to ban just me.

I clearly stated that before I posted the SS, why I was finally gonna post it. - I was warned and threatened with the threat of being banned, yet nothing was said about Exxxe's repeated posting of what Oberon had told him.

It's very simple to see and clearly is a BIASED interpretation of the "rules" you cited.  You allow Exxxe to do EXACTLY the same thing that I did (except you let him do it more often), you allowed him to do it twice, and the only result was warning and threatening to ban me.

BIASED MODERATION.

I'll re-post the definition to help keep things really clear:

May 6, 2017, 18:5105/06/17
03/22/16
I did not allow Exxe to do anything. You need to change topics. I cannot talk for anyone else but I personally tired of both of you constantly posting against each other. Move on. It is a war game not a real life struggle. Make it happen that way. 
May 6, 2017, 18:5505/06/17
06/29/14

You reprimanded me and not him, so yeah, you allowed him to do it out of the fact that you did nothing to stop it from happening, after he did it multiple times.

It is a war game, and it has a forum, all I've been asking for for quite a LONG TIME is for FAIR and un-baised moderation.

Start moderating in a fair way and I'd be happy to drop the subject.  You keep unfairly moderating, so I keep bringing it up every time you do.
May 6, 2017, 19:1705/06/17
03/22/16
test said:

You reprimanded me and not him, so yeah, you allowed him to do it out of the fact that you did nothing to stop it from happening, after he did it multiple times.

It is a war game, and it has a forum, all I've been asking for for quite a LONG TIME is for FAIR and un-baised moderation.

Start moderating in a fair way and I'd be happy to drop the subject.  You keep unfairly moderating, so I keep bringing it up every time you do.
I will tell you what I will tell any player. If you spot a problem and think a Moderator needs to step in, send me a PM. If there is anything I can do I will try to help anyone. I will follow the rules regardless who is involved.
May 6, 2017, 19:1905/06/17
03/22/16
On that note since this thread seems to have run full circle, I am closing this thread.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.